•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Grobi

Anesthesia, Chocolate Rain, Sugar Punch, Heribei - 600W//1,44m²//LightMix//550m³/h

Here we go lads, Growreport N°3

As the title says there are

14x reg Anesthesia

14x reg Chocolate Rain (from now on just called "ChocR")

1x fem Sugar Punch

1x fem Heribei

The plants have been raised under 2x 150W T5 for some weeks now. Theyve been repotted 2 days ago and are since then under the 600W MH. As Iam using Light Mix I will let the plants settle in for another week in Veg to make some roots and suck the soil empty. They were started in 4L Pots and are now in 9L/10L Pots. ChocR in 9L, the rest in 10L.

Iam using a wide range of nutes, mostly snake oil and "for fun". My nutes are:

Stims and such: Com Cat, Neudorf Stechmücken-Ex (Bacillus Thurigensis israelis), Hesi SuperVit, Ecolizer: Grow Up, Root Up, Bloom Up, ATA XL, Milford Molasses (organic)

NPK: Fishmix, Hesi Phosphor Plus, Canna PK 13/14, Plagron Terra Bloom.

Also I have Canna Mono: Trace, Mg, Ca.

Also I have (but do not want to use): GHE Ripen and GHE One Part Gro.

I have an EC Meter (Adwa and Liters of cal juice) and very good pH "drops" from GHE.

Here is a pic the first day after repotting: (40h ago)

gallery_3649_2895_410844.jpg

The plants look a bit "crushed" from the small Veg closet. They will like the big tent ALOT!

40 hours later they have started to spread their wings!

gallery_3649_2895_959029.jpg

To control and tame this Jungle I have two new toys ^^

gallery_3649_2895_587024.jpg

Yes, it is true. I am in fact so stupid, that it took me 5 Grows to realize how important a web is :) It costed like 10€ and will help me probably more than anything I bought in the last year :)

So much from me! If there is a nice visible growth spurt than I will so the next update.

One question to y´all:

I have 1 week (8 days) of veg left. Should I top the ChocR or just go for it and snap the stretchers around the WebIt? Woule really like to see her untopped first... but I hope she is not as "topping needy" as the Jack Berry ^^

Have fun, enjoy your stay!

GB

´n Abend Gonz

another nice run there,lush greens,healthy looking and strong .....tres chic :dribble:

excellent selection and nice equipment

alles Gute good luck

Nabend Champ! :)

This time I repotted the first time before the sexing. Light Mix is cheap but it took quite some time to get rid of the old dirt and repot all the plants in one go. As this should be my last grow on soil for a while I went bonkers and spent soil on the males in favour for like 10-14 days of extended veg in the big pots. I was not very pleased with the ammount of roots when repotting after the outing. It does work very nicely but my pots are just too big for that. So I wanted to end it with a proper bang ("Its better to end with a bang!" - Mythbusters) ^^ Mapito is my next goal!

So far I have to say that Iam pretty impressed with the the combi of ComCat, Roots Up, ATA XL, Grow Up and the Fish Mix. The 4L pots were really heavily rootbound, much better than in previous rounds. So I want to use this and overdo the veg a bit. ("If its worth doing its worth overdoing!"-Mythbusters) I guess the ChocRs will grow very large and the net will hopefully take care of that.

This evening we had a small party (in fact there is still some giggeling going on in the other room ^^) and we tried the Anesthesia from the last grow. Hehehe... the girls were pretty much done after one joint. Anesthesia is currently my "stranded on a lonely island, take 10 seeds with you scenario" Weed. I hope the ChocR or the Sugar Punch will make her perfect counterpart. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzXH3ZW3Wik

Hello Drip, nice to see you here!

They were started in 4L Pots and are now in 9L/10L Pots. ChocR in 9L, the rest in 10L.

"1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter"

EDIT:

Late night special, my pregnant Anesthesia from the last run:

gallery_3649_2427_689974.jpg

Hallo Gonzo!

When are you starting flowering these girls?

They are looking beautyfull and ready to rumble.

If these girls are on 12/12 they´ll grow for 2 or 3 weeks further.

If you you´re starting flowering soon, maybee that you don´t need a net.

A net also can also make problems, during periods of deseases and bugs.

You´re not able to reach every plant even good.

Have a nice sunday!

Grüsse aus Holland

Torsten

Hey Thor!

I will start flowering on next Sunday. I know the Anesthesia well enough to imagine her stretch but Iam on newground with the ChocR. I know that the net will make navigation in the tent quite difficult but I have made some plans. First the Anesthesia will go in the back of the tent. I trust this plant enough to keep her a bit farer away. I know that impotent nanners sometimes occur on the Anesthesia around week 9 and that I dont have to worry about them. The ChocRs (and the Sugar Punch) will stay at the entrance of the tent so that I can do any supercropping and snapping with ease. Also I will cut the net a bit to my needs. I can hardly describe it... I will let the outer square intact and cut 4 squares, the ones at the tent´s entrance, in such a manner, that they look like this:

╩ (shape of the cut out squares at base, rest of the net is normal)

Hehehe, hard to describe. ^^ But that will leave me with a small area at the entrance where I can easily take out a plant or two so that I can reach the rest. I water by hand so I have to do smth about this matter. I will take a picture when its done :) Any input welcome!

As I said: 12/12 is next Sunday, today the plants look like this:

gallery_3649_2895_1040375.jpg

Thats it for today! Have a good evening y´all!

GB

Sunday is 12/12 day... I can hardly wait to test the new bulb on them....

gallery_3649_2895_820788.jpg

You're certainly not lacking any nutrients, GB.

My girls and I LOVE molasses :)

My Chocolate Rains have been growing

HUGE! I topped them at one month. I will

top them again in a week or two, then it's 18/6,

12/12, 10/14!

You grow looks superb! But that is surely

nothing new wtih your skills.

Thanks for sharing,

Chupa

Wow people! Thank you guys ALOT!

@Chupa

My gut tells me that I should have topped the ChocR :) But I really want to see her "au naturel" first and if all goes sideways Ill tangle her around the net somehow :)

Today I watered the plants. It was the first time since repotting and the roots already show at the bottom of the pots. Also I rearanged the plants for a better lighting.

gallery_3649_2895_376358.jpg

Thats it for today! Have a nice day y´all!

GB

Thanks champ! Iam very pleased with how things go. The stems could be somwhat thicker but the tent is a bit overcrowded to really complain about it. ^^

gallery_3649_2895_494152.jpg

@Krasi

THK YOUUUU! Yes Iam so happy with the light mix and the repotting and the strains and and and *insert person puking a rainbow here*

IT IS SO ON! Last Night of 24/7.... tomorrow there will be pulled plugs and set timers. Say Bye Bye to the "puhretheh" lights as the next pic will be yellow ^^

gallery_3649_2895_236884.jpg

Thank you Whazzup, thank you E$kob@r.... thank you SANNIE&KNUTSEL.... Wheeeee the plants are "´splodin´" ^^

GB

Saturday Night Special:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViQoUXu5uK0

And off we go into the first day of 12/12....

gallery_3649_2895_170903.jpg

Hoi GonzoBot,

the ladies are looking fine!

I think they are ready to rumble.

I wish you a lot of succes

Greetings

Torsten

I bet "its a she" ^^ I also bet shes a keeper *lol* (only ChocR to show massive CocKu traits).

gallery_3649_2895_119297.jpg

No Sir!

....should I? I Thought she is either thirtsty or just "floppy".

By hand.

This is my last grow on soil.

To manage this I go really cheap, I prepare the food in buckets, then I remove like 8 oft 20 plants. I Water, i take back the plants and adjust them lighting-wise (snapping). After this (mind there are still about 50% males in there) I adjust the lights.

It takes like 30 minutes every 3-4 days. Its very simple: I crawl on the floor like a child playing with puppets. I can reach every pot by hand. 1,44m is not that big,

See ya soon!

GB

Well this is day 2 in 12/12 and I had to water the plants. While doing this I snapped all the stretchy ladies (most of the ChocRs) and noticed that ALOT of the ChocRs have already sexed. Oddly: Only females. No man showed up with preflowers, only dames :) I havent counted BUT there will be a lot of ChocR to smoke in 10 weeks! Wheee!

gallery_3649_2895_619724.jpg

Hi hi, it looks ugly but in the next few days the tops will go upwards again. :) Its just a short stretch brake.

See you soon!

GB

Congrats on the females! So you know the rest of the seeds you have left are the male eh? ;)

I would really recommend spraying your plants regularly, You can do so until a few weeks into flowering (and even beyond that). I promise you your plants will love it :). Mix a little kelp in the spray, drop of yucca, it can be as easy as that.