•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Grobi

Anesthesia, Chocolate Rain, Sugar Punch, Heribei - 600W//1,44m²//LightMix//550m³/h

..."Dor Rast vum Fast" looks quite nice,you don´t need to worry this much. ...das wird schon :tu

These burnt leaves i got also sometimes,but i´m always on low feeding level :unsure:

Ugh... last check before bedtime and Saxo drops by ^^

These burnt leaves i got also sometimes,but i´m always on low feeding level :unsure:

Even tho that this is no real actual info.... GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *mir fällt ein Stein vom Herz*

Thx, that is really liftin´ ye olde spirits!

Iam preparing mentally for another "not quite perfect" grow (I think I blew the chance of 0,75g/W) but DANG this SHIT smells.... The buds will be A1 (oder auf Deutsch 1A ^^) and theres not so much more that matters.

Still.... Ill do my best! I wanna reap what I sow dude ^^

Grüße, vielen Dank!!!

GB

Man, this look like Calcium def.,have same issues with my plants so i give them egg shells and milk,my bacteries need calcium for sure.I will report you if this help me,dont know what products from mineral ferts is good for you,but look for calcium,you will need it.Greets from DJ :wave:

Anesthesia likes its calcium, remember that ;)

dolomite lime powder or maerl as a topdressing will help, that also contains magnesium. There are a lot of elements that prevent calcium and magnesium to become available. Do you check your pH?

pH 6,5 here. Like in the last two runs.

Greetings!

Its day 34 in bloom!

gallery_3649_2950_569032.jpg

Hello girls! Good morning! ^^ I stripped the ugly leaves off. Now lets see how the new will develope. Todays EC was 1,55 (tad too high) and pH 6,5. Both measured at the end of the nute mixing.

gallery_3649_2950_291585.jpg

So tomorrow we hit half time... :)

Have a nice bunny day and lots of eggs. See y´all!

GB

Hey Gonzo,

sorry to read that your ladies got problems.

CalGreen is a heavy stuff, it´s very concentrated.

A lot of growers in my neighborhoed are using it when they have ca-problems.

I´am using it too.

Frohe Ostern! Wie willst Du deine Eier?

Ich am liebsten gestreichelt und geküsst.

Greetings

Torsten

Am liebsten gekrault und geschaukelt :) (gekochte Eier lieber mit Tabasco statt Salz)

Thx for the info about the CalGreen. Yesterday I added about 0,5ml/l of the Canna Mono Cal at the very end of the watering when everything was very well mixed and stirred. Lets have a look what it does. I tend to buy too many things and then mix them up so that at the end I often cant really say what did the job :) This shotgun aproach is not very good for gathering experience, just good for gathering alot of data with questionable usefullness ^^

Be it Mapito or another run on soil, Ill use a different Cal product next time, thats for sure. Wont be the last run with Anesthesia ;) and if the ChocR works and tastes like she looks and smells than there might be another run with both in the tent. They go soooo good together heightwise.

Have fun with your eggs man ;)

GB

Its a Eastern time so i must to give them eggs ;) .Find a good tip when you sowing seeds-first you brake eggs,so now you have 2 half of egg shells,then you put soil-mix inside this halfs of shells,put inside your seeds and give little bit of water so they can sprout inside this egg shell,after they sprout you take this halfs,brake them gently(egg shell) so roots can go in ground and transplate them to new bigger pot.This is from organic growing tehniques,hope somebody will like it.For faster source of Ca use milk,milk have enough calcium for this purpose ;) Greets from DJ :wave:

Milk? Doesent that get really smelly after a while?

The Egg thing is interesting, to much work for me though but interesting.

Hey Bot got new Posters? Could not remember the creepy vampire chick...

Happy Easter and have fun with all the couloured eggs. Hopefully you find em all in the :dope:

Hmmm.... milk and eggshells.... hehe. Eggshells sound nice but I dunno how much the plant/microbes can actually break down over the relative short course of a grow. Also Iam not sure if its wise to use milk together with chem ferts. I think that all the P is keeping my soil quite "dead" and the milk will probably just spill and rot. In a bio/org setup there will be alot more "Life" in the soil so its probably better to try it there. If Iam wrong, plz correct me, its just what I assume.

Once I forgot a small cheese in the car and it slipped in a slit somewhere.... 3 weeks later hell broke loose. :)

@Seedy

Its quite old. ^^ You must´ve been too stoned (or frozen) ^^

If you like that kind of art than I strongly encourage you to go to this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clans_in_Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Then pick any Clan name and search for images in Google or smth. alike. The Artwork of that old Pen and Paper game was OUTSTANDING! Sadly its discontinued for a while....

zullo1.jpg

tzimisce.jpg

Tzimisce.jpg

malkavian.jpg

I like Vampires ALOT and thats one of the main reasons why I HATE "Twilight" and this fucking Vampire trend it started. My Vampires dont fucking sparkle.... ^^

Whooops, sorry for OT.... no wait... I can do that here :P

yeah, bring it on, gonzo :)

i dig artworks from matt hughes, brom, john bolton, dorian cleavenger

and co. ... even the standards such as royo sometimes really kick ass.

and btw,

nice to see someone still listen to tiamat. i jammed with them on the "wildhoney"

sessions ... some of the drumtracks were implemented into the final recordings.

my brother was the studio-owner at the time of these recording sessions ;)

also jammed with sodom, kreator, lost century and hung out with peepz like blind

guardian, who helped out with their music and voices in his sacred-audioplays in

recent past.

tankard were also some real funny people to hang out with :lol: sum real mofo-drunks.

Egg shells-96 % calcium carbonate-organic source.Yes you are wright,this is for organic grow,i give you tips for next grow(organic) ;) ,so you will have the best tasting smoke and you will thank me for that :innocent: .Also bacteries better absorb calcium from egg shells when you take blender and make dust from this egg shells,so this will be fast enough,but if you need faster results than you take milk.Evil Seedling@-You dont need so much milk,for fast remedy you take about 300 ml per plant(or plants who show def.) mixed in water.Do that 2 times in flowering time with adition of egg shells(dust)and you are whithout Ca problems .Dont want to rant on chem-ferts,i was also use this kind of ferts before,but if you do this smoke for yourself than you deserve The Best.Nobody can tell me that smoke is better from chem-ferts than organic.Even your country-fellow who was invented chem-ferts(cant remember his name,but he was German) before 100 years said that he is sorry because he invented them.Whazzup was also have a good point,when he said that you can use maerl or dolomite lime for your problems,its organic(maerl)so i belive is good source of natural calcium.Greets from DJ :wave:

Ohhh dont get me wrong DJ. Iam a big fan of organic farming (be it carrots or skunk). I more or less grew up with the whole idea/movement thru my parents in the 80s and worked one year in the "organic food sector". I visitid some of the more serious organic farmers and gardeners... you know those "Demeter" guys who may only grow crops that they can feed with homemade ferts. So if those guys wanna sell tomatoes and they need ferts to do so well then they have to have some cows as well as they must not use ferts from another farm or they will loose their Demeter seal. :) Of course those cows who produce the ferts must be fed with own grown hay and so on. All in a circle and the only thing that they may buy new are seeds or clones from other Demeter producers.

I dont really like that "Rudolf Steiner" stuff but damn those Demeter farms and gardens are really the top of the pops.

If I should grow again on soil I will try Sannies Buffer tablets. They seem to be a great way to start going organic. But first I have to bring this grow in safe and sound.

Here a pic with lights off as I dunno if there will be an update tonite.

gallery_3649_2950_364959.jpg

It seems as if the yellowing has stopped.

Thanks, it was propably the THC. ^^

I know Vampire: the Masquerade, i havent played the PP Version and the PC Version kind of sucked, cause it was more or less unplayable.

I like 2 Kinds of Vampires, the rotten ones or the sophisticated, but even they dont sparkle :thumbsdown:

@DJ: I wouldnt say that, ive grown both Bio( well Bio Ferts like BioBizz) and Chem and i couldnt tell that much difference in Taste. Havent had a direct comparsion, but chem is fine for me. But if i ever get back to earth, ill propably go back to bio, since its much easier to feed bio on soil.

And it was Justus von Liebig.

Cheers

Cheers

......and btw,

nice to see someone still listen to tiamat. i jammed with them on the "wildhoney"

sessions ... some of the drumtracks were implemented into the final recordings.

my brother was the studio-owner at the time of these recording sessions ;)

also jammed with sodom, kreator, lost century and hung out with peepz like blind

guardian, who helped out with their music and voices in his sacred-audioplays in

recent past.

tankard were also some real funny people to hang out with :lol: sum real mofo-drunks.

....reminds me of 20 years ago.........

i prever their "Sumerian Cry"/" Astral Sleep"- stuff ,but "Cain" is one of their best song ever,imo

Tankard i saw 2 years ago in a small club,surprized,they still playin :punk: :punk: :bier :bier

@Seedie

Do you mean the second game? That one was pretty rad, you just have to download one of the latest fan patches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL90iPahGko

The Haunted House level was really creepy :)

(it was the first game to use the Source Engine, I think even before HL2 but a weaker version)

EDIT:

AFAIK the song Cain by Tiamat was done for the soundtrack of the game. Hmmm... not sure if thats right.

http://www.magistrix.de/lyrics/Vampire%20The%20Masquerade%20-%20Bloodlines/Cain-tiamat-1128113.html

Its the only Gema censored Video tho :P

The rest of the soundtrack is REALLY good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9dPtDR1PKQ

The main theme was either done by Massive Attack or they sampled one of their songs to death :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znc1m36BYng

The Strip Club music is also nice ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0alKpVnHhk

This is also from the soundtrack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_sBoCUlOo

It seems like today is vampire/gothic/industrial OT time :D perfect for eastern ^^

Hey USoutlaw!

Thanks alot for dropping by! Man... if the ChocR will be half as good as she smells.... this grow will be the best yet - no matter what g/W I do. Iam writing this being hammered on Anesthesia and thats the other part of the story... she just wont call it quitts. She is going on and on and on like The Little Engine That Could.... ^^ Even if the ChocR should not be my kinda weed (hard to believe at this point) Ill be stuck with loads of my favourite.

@All

I managed to stay awake so here is day 35 and the official half time!

gallery_3649_2950_376734.jpg

Hello GonzoBot,nice to know that you are good informed about Biodynamics agriculture,you say that this gardens are top of the pops and i will say the same thing like you.My country fellow Rudolf Steiner was have incredible knowledge on lot of things,you can hate him,you can love him,but he was have very good point with his Biodynamics.Sannies products-bacto,myco,tabs are great,you cant make mistake with them. Evil Seedling@-That is the guy-Justus von Liebig-big part of a world can thank this guy for poissoning waters,rivers and land, and on the end this kind of world we live to our childrens for future,very nice from us.Normaly when you go in soil,bio is better, like you said that is easier feed plant.Bacteries and myco made symbiosis with a plant long,long time ago-even first animals didnt exist in that time,and in 20 century some MTF said that you need NPK for feeding plants,so everybody start to use it whithout critical thinking. P.S.-Sorry my fellow growers,everybody is free to grow in that way what he think is best for them,but we must to know that we are not only one species in the world,that our action can affect on other species,most of the time we dont see our results on other living beans, till this dont show us that we was wrong with our decissions.PEACE and love you all,DJ :j

Hehehe... the Rat Pack is united again....

Welcome my friend. My house is your house, my camels are your camels, my wife is.... WAIT A MINUTE!

Day 36 in Bloom. Dedicated to Gonzo86.

gallery_3649_2950_64581.jpg

Day 37 on bloom, nothing to report.

gallery_3649_2950_550060.jpg

I start to guess that this is the Sugar Punch.

gallery_3649_2950_753871.jpg

Have a nice evening everybody. The pots are still heavy so I guess next feeding is in 2 days.

GB