•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Naycha

Haze/Skunk #1 x unknown

Just thought I'd show you my outdoor haze cross. A small cutting was taken from the mother in early January, and you can see what stage she is at now. Growing simply in soil and horse manure, time to start giving her some tlc and some nutrients to help her fatten up those buds. I'll get a picture in the day next time hopefully.

gallery_6242_2908_144960.jpg

Naycha

hallo naycha,nice to see outdoorplants from down under! a sweet lady you got there,mate!!

when is your season going to end? April/May? i guess,you peeps don´t have to expect snow & frost down there?

Strange to see outdoor plants flowering in march... *looks over and sees Aussie flag* ... ohhhh.

I would love to grow some haze outdoors, that has some potential to get huge and have the most delicious taste. Are you fighting mold at the end of the season?

Hi saxo, I haven't grown this plant out before so I'm not exactly sure but I'm thinking it has at least 6-8 weeks to go but yeah April-May is the general end of season maybe June for a long flowering plant. No snow where I am but we often in the colder months get temps of -5 celsius and heavy frost. The worst effect from the frost I've had so far on flowering plants is them turning dark purple almost black in colour.

Here's a bit more carrot for you inkog :) thanks for checking her out.

Hi thesamyboy, I have had mould problems with heavy indicas but I'm hoping this being more sativa it will be ok. We can get quite heavy rainfall at times.

Just caught her as the sun was going down, managed to get half of her in the sunlight :lol:

gallery_6242_2908_115440.jpg

gallery_6242_2908_44174.jpg

Naycha

DAMN.... I want one of those in my backyard. I could do nice little rows against the tree line. What is that, 6ft tall?

Happy plant for sure

Thanks thesamyboy, yeah it is about 6ft.

Hi Hup, yep I should have mentioned they are from Sam the Skunkman they came free with a seed order.

Hoping to get our and check on her soon.

Cheers

Naycha

Had a quick look in on her this morning, she seems to be doing well though quite top heavy.

I found a large grub in the top of the cola and a small bit of mould so that was removed and the plant is standing up a little straighter (didn't get a photo of that).

gallery_6242_2908_290410.jpg

gallery_6242_2908_248583.jpg

Naycha

how much longer does she have, she filled in beautifully.