•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
WhiteHotAfterburner

COP's Crosscut Corridor 4 Cannabis - 1st Part Of June

Hello everyone :wave: I hope you're all having a splendid evening!

"COP's Crosscut Corridor 4 Cannabis" is just a working title as I have not been provided with one as of yet. I had to refer to it as 'something' ;)

* see note.

COP's is the acronym for Citizens Opposing Prohibition.

The gentleman I am in contact with is Howard Wooldridge. Maybe some of you know him and maybe some of you don't. Mr. Wooldridge is a Co-Founder of LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition).

COP's (and Mr. Wooldridge) has asked me to assist him in a first part of June (his words were "between about the first of June") endeavor involving cycling across the breadth of Missouri from St. Joseph to Hannibal in an effort to shine light on the senselessness of Cannabis Prohibition. It is a total of approximately 192 miles over those 4 days.

Mr. Wooldridge has asked me to secure lodging for his overnight stops over those four days. And to attract/make aware the local media.

This is Mr. Wooldridge, his lovely wife and a mom and dad along his path (I think that how he described them - with my paraphrasing ;) )...

gallery_403_2921_14185.jpg

I am specifically requesting assistance with the overnight lodging, but could also use some help with media as well.

IF you, family, friends, or anyone you know, live along US36 going through Northern Missouri from St. Joseph to Hannibal that is willing to offer/provide overnight lodging for these, our warriors, please step up and let me know.

I will consider any reasonable personal recommendations at this point and we'll work out the details from there.

I'd appreciate any help you are able and willing to provide concerning this matter.

IF Mr. Wooldridge is willing to cycle for us some of us should be able to put them up for a night?

Their website is http://www.CitizensO...Prohibition.org

If you have any questions that I can answer, please ask away!

And, again, thank you for your time and consideration and I really appreciate you hearing me out on the matter. Thank you!

*Note: Subject to change/alteration/modification or just plain dumping it as the situation dictates :D

Take very good care, everyone :wave:,

WHAB

that's a great project ... unfortunately i do not live i the US :(

Hello there santero :wave:

Yeah, it does sound :specool

You know, you could have just moved here and saved yourself from posting "unfortunately i do not live i the US"?

:D

Thanks for checkin' out the thread santero. I appreciate that!

:spliff:

Take care, too! :wave:,

WHAB

WHAB, I can not make it either, sorry. How about having someone with an RV or Travel Trailer follow along for breaks and lodging...

good luck as maybe another state will fall :wave:

I think WHAB needs to put his speedos on and take the ride too. :whistling

WHAB, I can not make it either, sorry. How about having someone with an RV or Travel Trailer follow along for breaks and lodging...

good luck as maybe another state will fall :wave:

Hello robogro :wave: Cool handle :specool

This the actual wording of his request to me...

""" I am bicycling thru north MO between about the first of June. Could use your help w/ media & have supporters put us up@nite """

That is why I worded my plea that way and the only information I have to go on. I will discuss the matter with him further as to the specific details and will bring that up...thanks.

I also had a thought of campsites set up along the route (That's the way I would do it). Maybe even ask someone like REI to sponsor it. Or local outfitters.

But, these are all my own thoughts on it without any input from Mr. Wooldridge. Campsites along the way would also negate having to stop at any one city where overnight lodging has been arranged as you can set up camp relatively quickly anywhere.

" good luck as maybe another state will fall "

IF I have any say so on the matter it certainly will. Imma gonna give'r hell tryin anyway ;)

Thanks, man!

Take care, robogro! :wave:,

WHAB

I think WHAB needs to put his speedos on and take the ride too. :whistling

Hey there Mav, my friend! :wave:

Have you taken a stand-up comedy class since last we met? You're on a damn roll, brother :D HAHAHA!!!

When you say " to put his speedos on " as in plural speedo(s) as IF I needed to enhance my package visually. Not friggen required, and quit implying I've a tiny package :D HAHAHA!!!

I've love to take the ride, but we've have to have an ambulance company sponsor it and drive along instead of an RV ;) Maybe a recumbent bicycle WITH a motor? Oh, and two cup holders for my espresso's?

Good to read ya, my friend and thanks for the laughs....they are needed.

Take care very good care, too! :wave:,

WHAB

What the FU$K is with this "quote" feature?

I've just tried to respond to robo's LHAO post THREE times and it insists on attaching itself to that ^ ^ ^ post as IF I had multiquoted it and I most certainly did not on either of the THREE attempts :(

Here it is C&P'd from the post it tried to attach itself to :(

00020382.gif

That's a great smilie. This is the first time I've ever seen it. Laughing his ass off! HAHAHA!!!

Take care, man! :wave:,

WHAB

I'm not trying again. And IF I continue to have to spend all this time and effort to prevent it from mulitquoting when I am NOT multiquoting I won't do it. I have things to do :(

Take care, all! :wave:,

WHAB

Oh FUCK me!

WHAB

Well, the temporary title I had conceived "COP's Crosscut Corridor 4 Cannabis" has been nixed permanently.

Mr. Wooldridge says 30% of population doesn't know what the word is or means. I suppose he has a point, but I find it odd that a word that's been around for thousands of years needs explaining...

I provided him with these off the cuff possibilities/suggestions....

""" "@CannabisCop Ride For Reform"

"@CannabisCop Ride 4 Reform"

"COPs Ride For Reform"

"COPs Ride 4 Reform" """

Along with my preference...

""" I like the "Ride 4 Reform" where the number 4 would represent four reform aims. Reclassification, Medicinal use, changes in Industrial Hemp laws and Legalization. """

He has chosen "COPs Ride 4 Reform".

So, it is now officially COP's Ride 4 Reform - 1st Part Of June

Now I have to formulate the 4 reforms suggested in the title...

When I say formulate I mean arrange in a direct, cohesive short and sweet manner the order of those 4 reforms that will fit on a t-shirt or poster.

I'd welcome suggestions...

Have a great night, everyone! tiphat.gif

P.S. Can someone point me to the moderator of this forum, please? It would be handy if the title of this thread could reflect the effort's actual agreed upon name? COPs Ride 4 Reform - 1st Part Of June

I tried to change it in edit, but I couldn't, it's not allowed here...

P.S.S I wonder if it escapes the fine Mr. Wooldridge that he includes the word Cannabis in his twitter handle @CannabisCop ? :D

P.S.S.S For those that want to follow Mr. Wooldridge on twitter (something I meant to mention when I first made this thread) his twitter handle is @CannabisCop

Take very good care! :wave:,

WHAB