•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

CCrete

My SEA of LB.....aka Lemonberry

Here is a lil snipit of a little Sea of LB...its 13 girls in 2.5gal pots in a 4x4.5 room under a VERT 1k eye hort bulb, fox farms soil & nutes with a bloom booster at week 5, this is about the 5.5week mark, we have about 40-45 major cola tops in the room

If ya wanna see more just ask....

gallery_6538_2772_176836.jpggallery_6538_2772_2089.jpg

Looks great CCrete, props to your skills man. Looks like the light coverage is good with the vert bulb, does it move around with the air moving in the room? I would assume that would even out any coverage issues. The LB looks like some nice 50/50 LT and DB. Which ones are you liking the most, the LT leaners or the Dabney leaners?

Great show man, thank you for sharing with us here at OG!

hell yeah, i wanna see more, CCrete :popcorn: ... your pics are all a great show so far.

very impressive genetics, setups and methods of getting them to be very sexy :)

Looks great CCrete, props to your skills man. Looks like the light coverage is good with the vert bulb, does it move around with the air moving in the room? I would assume that would even out any coverage issues. The LB looks like some nice 50/50 LT and DB. Which ones are you liking the most, the LT leaners or the Dabney leaners?

Great show man, thank you for sharing with us here at OG!

it moves slightly but not really (bulb)

As for the smoke, to me its both......I have the Dab so I know her well and shes a good friend but the LT is a new friend and i like her alot these days.......I ran my LT for a while and gave her aay to an old head but still have 6beans left of the LT and LB.....from what I understand ill be getting some new Fusion gear to test any day now

That is a bare bulb with no reflector isn't it?

Beautiful. Looks like some award-winning colas in there. And at only 5.5 weeks, this should be a nice harvest.

Nice man, I have never tried the Dabney but have heard great things about it. I have a Lemon Thai f3 lady and some f4 beans to play with. I like the smoke a lot, great up high with some zone out, pressure behind the eyes stone. Good stuff.

The Lush looks nice, should be some nice plants in that cross.

Again, thanks for sharing with us!

That is a bare bulb with no reflector isn't it?

Yes sir, its a eye hort 1k, just hanging out....

and thanks for the words and views everyone

Yes sir, its a eye hort 1k, just hanging out....

and thanks for the words and views everyone

Hey bro I been meaning to ask, is the vert bulb easier to manage heat-wise? Between your pics and all the smoke reports I've read and heard, I'm wantin to try out Lemonberry. Did you start from seed?

really nice looking plants there dude.

i bet if u only do 9-10 plants in that space u can equal the weight u get on this run if all things are left as .

so i wanna see more lol. can't be-weed i'm the 1st. one to ask though. :wave:

Hey bro I been meaning to ask, is the vert bulb easier to manage heat-wise? Between your pics and all the smoke reports I've read and heard, I'm wantin to try out Lemonberry. Did you start from seed?

I personallt think its easier to cool for me and my setup, others may argue that .....

Yes I was one of the beta testers and USELESS sent me i think 14-18 beans of LT and LB

really nice looking plants there dude.

i bet if u only do 9-10 plants in that space u can equal the weight u get on this run if all things are left as .

so i wanna see more lol. can't be-weed i'm the 1st. one to ask though. :wave:

sup man?

This is the first time ive done a sog type grow so ill be learning from here on in...

This is the first time ive done a sog type grow so ill be learning from here on in...

What does the "screen" do to help?

support from all sides and allows a total scope of use for the light instead of having useless places where light goes and has no positive effects

wup ccrete,

shit man 1st. time, CONGRATS.

i give u 10 to 1 odds this won't be your last SOG gro. it's gonna be like Lays potato chips you can't do just one; and u are rockin this one still.

can't wait to see this show as it progresses. :wave: