•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

manicman57

Chocolate mix

Here is my Chocolate mix grow wich is now completely finished. I also have to thank e$ko for this great mix.

Even if I've had difficulty to recognize who's who, I really enjoyed growing this mix and think it would be a shame not to find it anymore.

Some foto's :

gallery_7488_3176_71898.jpg

gallery_7488_3176_23826.jpg

gallery_7488_3176_36501.jpg

gallery_7488_3176_74572.jpg

gallery_7488_3176_14453.jpg

gallery_7488_3176_96540.jpg

The link to my report is in my signature.

:wave:

• Like 2

Mojomolo you do small plants....whats your yield per plant?

outstanding plants, mojomolo :)

thank you for showing us these wonderful ladies.

esko's chocolate rulez *drool*

Thanks guys, and thanks for the pheno tip, Link.

I sampled some of the #3 and am quite pleased so far. The body effect was nice and relaxing but not necessarily a strong body buzz. The head high was more predominant. Expansive - something that you can lose time with, perhaps. Here's a quote from a conversation I had with my lady...

"Isn't it funny that...*looks around*...I forget. I'm going to have some more chocolate."

Even now, I can't remember what I came to my office for. It wasn't to type this message. But, you know, whatever... :)

One of my initial impressions was that it would be good pre-yoga smoke. Not sure about that yet, but it's definitely good laying-on-the-couch smoke. :innocent:

very nice description ... i had a similar experience :)

called for some chinese take out and when the girl arrived

we already forgot about calling. but man, we were happy to

have something to please that huge munch-tooth that had

grown out of your face while being baked on the couch *lol*

i'd smoke all three of them and be one happy chap.

put eskobar-selected cocoa kush-dad on whatever = santero is happy :lol:

• Like 1

called for some chinese take out and when the girl arrived

we already forgot about calling. but man, we were happy to

have something to please that huge munch-tooth that had

grown out of your face while being baked on the couch *lol*

When stuff like that happens, you're very pleased that your 30-minute ago self had the wisdom and foresight to make the order. What a guy that former self was! Good thing he was looking after you.

Ive had a lot goin on lately and a lone Choc Mix female has been sitting in the back of my tent not getting much attention until i took a look at it the other day its shaping up to be a fine specimen i'll get a pic of it up tonight and let you guys weigh in what i got in my surprise bag as of the other night it had a very nice sweet tropical aroma kind of similar to a c99 i grew. Ive grown diesels and it has no characteristics of it so im pretty sure we can rule that one out im thinkin possibly the buddhas sis or cheeseberry cross. It's 55 days today and looks to be finishing up a few more weeks possibly . Maybe others that have seen all the crosses could shed more light.

Here's a pic i took of the lone choc mix female i gave it a sniff test and i cant really describe it . It's is a light scent and on the sweet side the only other thing ive smelled like it is a cut of choc thai i got to smoke once that i fell in love with it was the most motivating feel good bud ive smoked in my 25 yrs career as a pot head. If this turns out to be like the choc thai i'll be happy but choked at the same time as i didnt take cuts of this to run again. I do have 5-6 of the choc mix seeds left but the chances of finding this same pheno in that few mixed seeds is about as good as winning the lotto you never bought a ticket for .

vpw1nl.jpg

• Like 2

Looks declicious. :)

Think you might re-veg her?

Those buds look less hazy than my Cheeseberry Haze cross, but the leaf curl sure looks familiar. I'll guess you have a more CK dominant version (than mine) of that parentage. (but what do I know)

Thanks for the reply. It had been awhile since i saw the choc mix description i forgot it wasnt just cheeseberry but cheeseberry haze.

I'll leave a bottom branch and stick it in the veg tent until the bud is dry and cured incase it ends up being something special .