•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Don Joe

Pitt Bull strain

I know people who grow/have grown some of the stoneygirl strains. It's possible to find a winner but the word is her breeding practices are not on par with the true pros. Stability issues, germ rates, etc. That's second hand information but it comes from people I trust. The big turn off for me is the attempted patenting and also the misleading flowering times. Not to mention the ridicolous THC content claims. I've sampled her gear, grown to perfection and there's no way it had 35% thc or whatever the claim is.

It's really a shame because I'd love to have more local beans/clones in my garden. Guess I'll have to settle for Black Betty this year

http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/strain-specific-showcase/201356189-black-betty.html

Lol.... As a local, I'd have to say that... Well... You don't have to search very far for the truth about Stoneygirl..... She is NOT legit...

But she's a survivor, and her weed cures cancer! We should all give her money now for these fantastic genetics!1

The big sob storey = bullshit (I bet)

5 week strain @ 36% THC = come on!, at least make it non-fiction

yield claims = lol

I bet this dirty old Lemon Skunk I'm growing would stomp the shit out of her angel fairy make-believe shit. Shit, I says! Bull.....shit.

Thanx Silver Mullet,Professor P and Wrecks,now i have bigger picture of who is Stoney Girl and her genetics,anyway whoever patented plant is not legit in any way for me-Sorry because i was asking question,but that information can help also others members, that they dont commit error if somebody have chance to buy that mambo-jumbo crap seeds.Big thanx and greets from DJ :wave:

i have a cut of blue bull. its pit bull by berkely blues. the guy i got it from gave me a sample and it is vey good and frosty as hell. i too am a cancer survivor and am 100percent in compliance since 1997. my heart goes out to her and dont believe the thc percent but te flower time im tod is 38 to 42 days from flipping the lights down. her crippit is the one i want. subbose to tast like thai bud. i hear you get 5 reg seeds for 100 bucks. but the way to go are her clones.

Heya Don Joe!

maybe you should take a look to this

http://www.gro4me.com/

i've read some things about pitbull strain on a old issue of skunk magazine!

but i don't think it's possible to get some in europe!

seriously i'm a little bit suspicious when breeders announce 5 weeks of flowering!but they got interessting cross!

i'm in to see if anybody else have some informations about stoney girl garden!

Peace

Koosh

oh my god this site of so called breeders is the biggest bunch of bull shit i have ever seen. they have so much false and fake info about their own and others genetics that it makes me sick. nuf said

one of my patients gave me a clone of the "wrex", which I believe is p91 x pitbull. she asked me to grow it out this year so of course I said I would. she said she had gotten some buds from a dispensary and it really helped her fibromyalgia pain. the plant came from the dispensary covered in mites. i almost just tossed it but decided to build a small quarantine hoop house with supplemental lighting instead. dipped it in some nasty shit a few times and got rid of the mites and now it's healthy was just put into a big fabric pot for the long season. i was actually pretty impressed with how it handled the cold since it was a chilly april and I didn't heat the little dome. it's an interesting looking plant. it has very fat leaves that are shinier than any plant I've grown. I don't have high hopes but i guess I am curious.

I am curious 2,hope you will show as a pic of plant?

This strain is "Ebenezer Sploodge" x "Chemdog D" x Mystery Strain ----> that's a fucking fact.

In this case, ChemD was made to hermi with CS, and busted a nut on ES...

The offspring was cracked, and the best looking chick was nutted on by "something"...hahah

oh my god this site of so called breeders is the biggest bunch of bull shit i have ever seen. they have so much false and fake info about their own and others genetics that it makes me sick. nuf said

Easy tiger, never know who's listening. What's your experience that makes you think such bad things about the Skunk? Proof?

As for PhonyGurl, well the name says it all. She's a fake and so are her strains.

Awww, come on you guys!!! You know the best weed comes from this chick's house!(sarcasm) And Silver Mullet, when I sprayed my plants last year with a neem oil product, the leaves were shiny as fuck for about 2 months...So the shiny may have come from the dip.

I trust Professor P and Joker....These 2 guys are in the thick of things as far as I can tell in the states. I dont think any weed will ever reach 36% THC. Hell, does oil even contain 36% THC???

the shine is not a coating, the plant's always looked like that. all I have is my phone to take pictures with and it doesn't really capture the shine but whatev. if the plant doesn't do well at least I have a bb cheese and a mango on either side to take up any spare room.

gallery_7064_3190_2711419.jpg

I trust Professor P and Joker....These 2 guys are in the thick of things as far as I can tell in the states. I dont think any weed will ever reach 36% THC. Hell, does oil even contain 36% THC???

One of the first growers i met was into extracts - him and a few of his grow buddies invested in some SERIOUS equipment. Huge tanks of butane, pressure gauges, tubes and I don't know what.. all that fancy stuff. He was talking for an hour while we were waiting for the first drop of BHO from ground bud to come out of his contraption. They called what they made "glass" it's amber color, clear ( you can see through it ), hard as hell ( you gotta keep it in the freezer or it turns to goo ). You couldn't see any particulates in there and that tested at 80% Cannabinoids ( THC+ the other stuff which was significant too )

smoking the stuff was interesting, very sativa up high in your head from the THC levels but heavy brain knock you down into your hole strength that you usually only get from deep couch lock indicas.

Easy tiger, never know who's listening. What's your experience that makes you think such bad things about the Skunk? Proof?

As for PhonyGurl, well the name says it all. She's a fake and so are her strains.

yeah i know for a fact they they do not have any cut of the original p-91 that they could use to make any other genetics that they could say contained p-91. trust me i know this to be fact. the real real p-91 is held by a very very close kept few locals. there are plenty of fake clones that people call p-91 down here though. aka silver pearl.

never said anything about skunk either. or are you refering to just their weed in general.

Awww, come on you guys!!! You know the best weed comes from this chick's house!(sarcasm) And Silver Mullet, when I sprayed my plants last year with a neem oil product, the leaves were shiny as fuck for about 2 months...So the shiny may have come from the dip.

yeah waxes are made with up to %ages in the 90's now. but yeah straight flowers that are 36% is crazy...... as of the genetics out now that is, who knows what the future will bring.

Hello Silver Mullet,i see some good plant,i dont say that she have superb qualityes,but she looks OK and healty.Man,love the space(pots) you give them.

Greets,DJ

this blue bull clone burned bad in the sun when i got it but has recovered fast, its one of the faster growing trains iv seen. im getting a camera in july and hope to post pics of the blue bull grow. iv smiked blue bull and blue dream and the high is similer but the blue bull seems stronger. i could be wrong. im not a sg rep, just a screwed up cannabus smoker so this is completely unbiased. ill never buy her seeds though, to expensive 100 for 5 reg seeds, id rather have djs f13 for the money.but if this clone goes well io definitely try a

different strain. i hope this info helps any body curiose about her strains and doesnt have access to her clones. im excited about blue bull as i am peyote purple and others. its a cannabus plant.

I guess I should say I was teasing a bit about the oils and shit....I know its almost pure THC. I was just so blown away that some ass would claim that high THC levels in straight weed. I know I'd never believe it unless I was in the lab watching the weed be tested.

100$ for 5 reg. its not funny,its tragic.Nevermind,lets see this Blue Bull,maybe clones are OK?There is a too much issues about this Stoney Girl,when i was look their films i was allready think that she really have so strong weed,she was the most stoned person i see on Youtoube :lol: .

Greets,DJ

Since I'm an OMMP (oregon medical marijuana program) patient, I just wanted to let you guys know that tons of people here grow PitBull, and they're not too stoked on it from what I hear unless they're noobs. The stuff's ok, but nothing special, and it certainly isn't done in 5 weeks, it's definitely an 8 weeker. Laaaaaaame... but hey, what do I care, I've got USC's Malawi, a pure durban poison, my viet thunder, and a half dozen other kickass strains!