•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shake'N'Bake

Sannies Freaky Kolossus

gallery_7254_3036_330203.jpg

This picture is somewhat EXTREMELY absurd.....

I dunno what to say.... nom nom nom nom....

Holy Crap Batman! My grow is for my man, who dearly loves his smoke. Do you know how many sexual favors I would get if I presented him with a box like that?!

*note to self - build a better system

great yield and huge buds! let us know how potent she is compared to his other strains you have grown like the killing fields. and yes, please do a smoke report!!

I quit smoking ciggies & blunts a week ago since i chopped it down i had my last smoke ,and its hard enough not to light one up from that box :head_hurts_kr:

I would love to pass it over ...

Thanks santero & Bob i'll pray for you to produce big heavy buds and to get those sexual favors .

Shake'N'Bake

Edit: Chief

Killing Fields after removing 2 main buds with mold i ended up with a dry weight of 680 gr

Kolossus i will end up with just over a k.

You have strong willpower, Shake..... damn!

@ Bobbiroo - I think Mr. Bobbiroo is one lucky guy. :)

Santero & Bob(biroo), i'll pray for you to produce big heavy buds and to get those sexual favors

check ... and check ! :)

Shake'N' Bake: the Kolossus produces some good smoke, don't you agree? Peace Manic

Yes it does ! its very strong but very soft when you smoke it and good looking big buds so i agree:)

Nice buds and a good job growing them too. I haven't grown that strain, yet...just the NYCD x Kolossus freebie. Those buds were big, but not as big as yours. They kinda look like the Mad Shacks I harvested last month, which took 12 weeks of 12/12 for the trichomes to turn.

although i not smoke this stuff, the grapefruit smell from some of the pheno is strong.

grapefriut is not a taste i would search for. but i will wait and try the smoke.