•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Feminizer

Delicious Chocolate cannacookie recipe

• 1 1/4 cups butter or 1 1/4 cups margarine , softened ( I used a 1/2 cup canna-oil, 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter, and 1/4 cup butter) any baking recipe can generally have peanut butter substituted for oil
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ( I put an extra half teaspoon to bring out more flavor)
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour ( Used 1 cup bread flour, and 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1teaspoon vital wheat gluten)
  • 3/4 cup cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups peanut butter chips (12 oz. pkg.) or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz. pkg.) ( I used 6 oz. peanut butter m&M, 6 oz. dark chocolate chips, and some finely chopped walnuts)

Directions:

1. 1
    Heat oven to 350°.

2. 2
    In large mixer bowl; cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.

3. 3
    Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.

4. 4
    Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter or chocolate chips.

5. 5
    Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.). I rolled them into small balls, maybe the size of a golf ball or smaller and placed them a few inches apart. made 36 at that size

6. 6
    Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet onto wire rack. Cool completely

Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/chewy-chocolate-cookies-5049#ixzz1r2OJjYLk

These turn out really awesome, and mask the flavor of the mj really well, i took a picture but dont have anywhere i could load it up and link to it. Really gooey and chocolatey on the inside, ill definitely be making more of these, with and without the cannoil so i can eat more of them.

Nice recipe man. How much in weight is a cup of butter?

Greetz

MAYBE U NEED TO CLARIFY THAT BUTTER ? lol i couldn't resist; still your question confused me :whistle: .

If I made and ate those cookies I would die... The government would probably list my death as due to Marijuana and not due to peanuts!!!!

What's to be confused about? I simply want to know precisely how much butter to use.. One cup of butter means nothing to me as its not a liquid(unless melted). Its like measuring temperature in litres! Lol

If I made and ate those cookies I would die... The government would probably list my death as due to Marijuana and not due to peanuts!!!!

I think your teeth would instantly fall out!