•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM APRIL 2012

And one last one to annoy

gallery_4165_2372_1885342.jpg

LOL Sorry............. it is a plant part :)

Grtz HC :P

Mmmmh that GrapefruitXBBf1 smell like Eskobar work i think!nice jewel hiwatt;)

This seedpack comes from Alien growshop, Chimera pack but i know E$kob@r have work with so perhaps he have work on...

10 seeds 7 popped after one or two year storing, 6 very nice females, 1 fruitiest frosty male, selection made on sensitivity of this strain against mold and spider mite... I keep 2 female and pollen, a kind of natural selection, I only let the clones drip in water (first time) the best flowered plants labeled in my cab are stayed alive the others are dead. Nature has made his choice... the good choice though. :engel

Thanks to all..!

Is it not time to close this April POTM. Where is Hupla I know he is a busy breeder. Someone needs to take over if Hupla doesn't have the time to deal with this. It is nearly the end of May and no new POTM. This is not a complaint but just an observation maybe a Mod will see this and make the necessary changes. Peace and be safe CK.

Soma's Amnesia haze

Day 58 12/12

gallery_6211_2531_332184.jpg

Edit : looks like i dont got enough posts yet . tho i let this picture stay , goodluck ;)

• Like 1

Is it not time to close this April POTM. Where is Hupla I know he is a busy breeder. Someone needs to take over if Hupla doesn't have the time to deal with this. It is nearly the end of May and no new POTM. This is not a complaint but just an observation maybe a Mod will see this and make the necessary changes. Peace and be safe CK.

Hupla's baby I believe.

Whether it's April, May or June it doesn't matter does it really as it's a bit of fun. The randomness of this POTM is what makes it interesting....just when you think you may have got a winning pic in just before close............ hey presto....afew more weeks added for entries. :D

Grtz HC :P