•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ELiYaHuWaH

Jamaican Budshots

Some Buds from 2011. Pics taken in november 2011. Seeds collected from westmoreland Jamaica summer 2011. This past summer was in Jamaica with some family and friends. Saved the seeds from the best high grade that I smoked also reaped some seeds from the fields. Grew out 72 kept 10 and these pics are from my favorites. Planted seeds a week after i got back august 4 2011 harvested bud 11/28/2011. Electric Sativa High.

Calyx turn from pink to a deep burgandy mid flower to a dark burgandy come november. Smelled of tropic fruits and flowers. Calyx turned black with cure. Not dense but airy sativa buds that pack uber resin and an electric sativa high. Some were not electric and just pleasant and easy going type of experience. Such beautiful plants .and fast growing

good ole westmoreland. sum of da best weed on the island come from those areas along with st. elizabeth and mandeville. something about weed grown in that red dirt. jamaica is full of sativas, and are just really starting to get into the indicas. we refer to indicas as two month weed. if you wouldve been in st.anns or ocho rios then im sure its a lot more indicas out there like kushes and skunk. my cousin has a field, about 2 acres of nothing but purple skunk. last time i went down i brought my cousin some extrema beans that he is raving about til this day. hope u enjoyed yaself man. im long overdue for my trip

Most in the west grow two month weed as well. I saw some broad leaf in the same fields with skinny but mostly hybrid looking plants. Beautiful plants with nuff variation. Open pollination with seeds from different sources makes for a melting pot. I left a whole heap a seed with some of I-dren. Chocolate rain , extrema, golden tiger (ace) , thai/haze skunk, and more... Every time i go nothing but smiles and good vibes.

eli, u would probably know better than me. i've only been out that way once for about a month in st. elizabeth. for the most part im in town or st.ann. havent been there in a while, but got damn, im just imagining the damn chocolate rain n extrema in da red dirt. i can imagine they having a blast out there with these strains.

out of all that i left them.. the golden tiger (malawi x thai) landrace impressed them the most. They say it is like the "collie weed" of the past that is now extinct pon the island. The extrema was rated to strong for day time use, the rastas prefer puro sativa. Providing meditation and motivation to keep 1 active throughout the day. Only downside is that they cross breed every blood clot ting. Keeping no pure strain... Looking forward to acquiring I n I peace a land and keeping all of i puro sativas pure. seeen. Next time i go i will give them vietnam black x thai and some other landraces. Cant wait to grow the Lambsbread x Col Gold from USC in JA also the Malawi will love living and growing in that natural environment. The future..

Nice pics ELiYaHuWaH :)

jamaica is full of sativas, and are just really starting to get into the indicas. we refer to indicas as two month weed. if you wouldve been in st.anns or ocho rios then im sure its a lot more indicas out there like kushes and skunk. my cousin has a field, about 2 acres of nothing but purple skunk. last time i went down i brought my cousin some extrema beans that he is raving about til this day. hope u enjoyed yaself man. im long overdue for my trip

Hummm, that is a danger for landrace strains, please keep your pollen under the wind ;)

Cant wait to grow the Lambsbread x Col Gold from USC in JA

wup ELiYaHuWaH,

can u please tell me how i can get a hold of the Lambs Bread x Colombian gold; and what exactly does USC stand for ?

i tried an online search and got nothing.

i have a few seeds of kingsbread (mom) x a pine tar kush male. some say kings bread is the forerunner to lambs bread and other sources say it's the same strain.

at any rate since i only have a few i have decided to give 5 to a very special dude and see what he comes up with pheno wise. his exact plans for them i have no idea a this time but should be interesting if all goes well.

i can get lambread seeds, but after seeing a description from what i think is the same seed source i don't think i want that particular one as the description isn't really what i'm looking for actually.

yes, i know Malawi rocks and would love the island . some day maybe i can get the same Malawi that the WAAM folks use pure and as a cross.

those plants look very purdy dude :icecream: thanks for sharing them.

i smoked almost 1/2 elbow of that collie weed in about 5 months about 11 years ago; most of it all to myself. :dribble: still makes me smile that stuff was wonderful, the regular Ja BRICK was good, but couldn't touch the collie weed mon.

Thank You to everybody for the positive comment, yes those plants were so beautiful while the were growing sometimes I would just sit in the middle of them and burn a spliff watching the wind blow.

Kingsbread x PTK sounds like a crazy hybrid. I love pure sativa and pure indica. Lambsbread is just one of those plants that has such a pure and clean affect that an indica may cloudy up the journey if mixed in. I can smoke 1.5 grams of Landrace sativa and be feeling the vibes all day. Some hybrids are classified as a whole different species of cannabis. Their strength , affect , and growing nuances make them in a class of their own. For example in california I smoked a sample of Diablo OG and it was the strongest smoke I have ever experienced. A 1 gram joint between 6 people and I was out of my body type of high. But a pure sativa always centers I and puts I in the right state of consciousness. Collie Weed was special.. wish it was still around.

you can get those seeds from http://www.sanniesshop.com/colombian-gold-x-jamaican-lambsbread-en.html

heres the strain description

Underground Seed Collective

Colombian gold X Jamaican lambsbread

This plant is a pure sativa, F1 cross between two inbred lines!!These two lines give tall plants, which bloom in 14/16 weeks, the effect can be well balanced between the high and the stone, and it can give a totally psychedelic high for some phénos!

The smell is quite spicy / hazy / resin / slightly fruity, according to the phenotypes!

Lookin nice man! I got some uh them jamaican x columbian popped, along with aces golden tiger, and some pure malawi, swazi, and durban on the way straight from the mother land. bought a greenhouse so I could grow um at 39 n but I bet aint nothin like island grown. Jah bless!

Lookin nice man! I got some uh them jamaican x columbian popped, along with aces golden tiger, and some pure malawi, swazi, and durban on the way straight from the mother land. bought a greenhouse so I could grow um at 39 n but I bet aint nothin like island grown. Jah bless!

Nice Get Mo, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I believe we are in the same general area and I want to see how those sativas handle the heat of the summer. I just ordered some Bangi Haze myself to see what's what. I want a greenhouse sooooo bad, lol. I wish you all the best dude.

ELiYaHuWaH, absolutely beautiful plants. I would love to go on a seed gathering trip to Jamaica, looks like there are some fine specimens to be found. I appreciate you sharing your grow and stories, as well as your passion for the plant, thank you! I can't wait to see what comes of the Jamaican x Colombians.