•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

For the fifth time the Anesthesia F1 seeds are in the make. My loyal Afghani warrior and narcotic Herijuana (yes he has been watered ;)) are enjoying the engagement under plasma. Mother Skunk Afghan (original old Positronics!) has 90 litres of re-used and upgraded fertile Gold Label special mix Light, with some worm castings, humic acid, mearl (of course), perfect start, Sannies Symbiose and tabs.

Skunk Afghan is a long veg phase plant so don't expect new seeds until August. If you want to be sure that you will have seeds for this summer do not wait long.

This time she will be grown like a bush with LST.

post-59-0-29346500-1335832370_thumb.jpg

post-59-0-62151700-1335832382_thumb.jpg

New newborns are on way to Sannies Shop,taking popcorns :popcorn: and seat for this one. :j

:D well this is the third or fourth time I showed them already - I always show the parents and "the making of" the first time and as they never change that is normally sufficient reference. But as it is such a long time ago since I showed the original skunk afghani I though it would be about time to share it again. Basically the seeds will be the same (or better, always try to improve of course). This time the plasma light may add that quality. The genes will be the same: same mother, same father after all these years of course.

So this Heri male are from 2008 seed batch?How you keep this male plant,does you have special tent only for that plant?I see that your Anesthesia and Kronocaine are some hard hiting medicine,then in a same time i read that Sannies Herijuana(new batches of seeds) is not strong enough(Gonzobot grow),so i have some concerns because i have 20 Heri seeds and i want to make some breeding for my purposes,but now i doubt,dont know what to think if i read on two places on OG-forum that she is more social than destructive.I was read posts from 2008 about Heri and everybody said that they even can smoke her how strong she is,i think is something changes in that strain?Sorry,lot of questions,but i am really interested.I know also that some enviromental issues can lead to decreasing potency,and that 2 grows dont mean nothing,interesting thing is that Anesthesia in Gonzobot grow was performed like destructive smoke?

P.S.-This Sannies Mad Shack give me most racy-paranoid stone :huh: ,dont know why he dont put this strain in shop,its a killer weeed :j

The Heri is the original plant selected by Sannie for his heri crosses and I have kept is for many years in backup. You don't flower it so it can be in the same tent as the mothers. It is as strong as it ever was :)

My mothers are many years old, they are frequently potted, pruned and root pruned.

What is the flavor like? It's such a vigorous looking cross.

To explain that I need to tell you a bit about the parents. There are different phenos. The base is a cross between the dark earthy afghani and the original skunk mother from Positronics, who started the market here in The Netherlands, and the Herijuana which is a complex cross with a lot of potency but mild flavor. The Aghani is a real rough on the throat potent indica that can easily stand up to most of what is on the market today.

The herijuana was chosen for a lot of reasons: First to keep the original character of the aghani as well preserved as possible (I found the Herijuana is not very flavour dominant in the crosses) and to add to the medical value (as in potency) to the strain, but also to bring more vigor in this very compact leafy indica small bush.

So you have a range of flavors actually, ranging from the more heri influences pheno, which has that typical coffee or brown sugar taste taste, very potent and dense to the really smelly (cat piss, skunk influence) mixed pheno, not as dense as the heri pheno but a better yielder and for me it has the best flavor, to the more dark afghani pheno which brings back memories to many old school smokers, earthy, a bit peppery even sometimes. They are all very potent (the heri pheno most) and neither of them is a very light smoke. There is a balance between high and stoned though that is much easier on you than the Herijuana.

For many pain patients who smoke regularly and change strains often (that is always a key success factor I have seen with many patients) this gives them finally that oempf again while having this very agreeable social old school character. So I would characterize her in general as earthy, a nice sweet in it a bit incense like, coffee, pepper. An experienced medical user pain patient may feel relief while not completely being bummed out. A novice smoker will sit on the couch en just be happy :D

The pheno I recently grew was more heri-like, with a mild hashy taste with a touch of pine and pepper. It's smooth as silk with a 3-4 week cure.

I'm not a fan of herijuana due to the dull taste and scent. It seems like crossing it to anything you'll find heri phenos WITH taste and scent, and that's definitely the case with Anesthesia. It's a heavy-hitting indica, a notch or two 'lighter' than the heaviest couch lock varieties, but it can couch lock you. Excellent late-night smoke, or anytime you need to throw your frontal lobes into a down pillow.

I really like the Anesthesia, she's a easy grower, she's got a nice shape, she yields loads of frosty buds and her medicine works on my chronic pain and even dulls my nerve pain.

I use powerful strains like Anesthesia, Herijuana, Killing Kush and Sugar Punch to get me through my day. I have pharmaceutical medications and painkillers that I take as well, but a few puffs keeps the pain down to a "dull boil" and addiction at bay. Haha.

Heri is a good stable strain to make powerful crosses with, what it lacks in flavor, it more than makes up for in strength.

I can remember the first time I had ever smoked Herijuana, I believe it was in the early 90's...92 maybe. The smell of the bud reminded me of faint sandalwood and pepper, the taste was nothing special, even a little bland, but the high knocked my dick in the dirt...I was instantly STONED on a insanely-expanding choker hit. That was it for me.

Thanks Whazzup for having the incredible vision of what it might be like to cross a Positronics Skunk Afghani female with a Herijuana male. We are all glad you did!

Thanx on answer Whazzup,also,great thing is that you give us all this informations,it will be usefoul for chosing phenos when i start a grow.

Thanks guys, I will keep you posted and if you have questions or comments about Anesthesia, this is the topic to be in. It's been a while since I did the test grow here, but going through it again I think it gives you a good idea of how she grows.

Yes, I have 2 ninjas guarding the plant too but they look a bit more fit than your avatar Maverick :D

well I just ordered some and plan on cracking half of them as soon as I get them.... my patience are gonna be very happy with this hybrid! :grinning_respect:

Good luck in this seedmaking run Whazzup.

A big tub for big buds, thats a smart thing.

Respect for all the person that preserve clones like u. Its allot of work.

Grdz e$ko,

thanks you E$ko, appreciate that. Well the seeds aren't ready yet but your mothers are always your most spoiled children ;).The Herijuana is growing out of control already :D. I probably make a a few extra spare cuttings from it. It is a bitch to root. They need to die half before they root.

post-59-0-07428700-1336253116_thumb.jpg

Is this aluminium tube for Termo-Higro meter?

yes, to reflect the heat radiation away from the thermometer to get an accurate reading. It's a bit easier than a little roof when you hang them at the side. Right under your lamps a little white or reflective roof works wetter.