•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

@Whazzup- I've been very impressed growing this strain! Very fast flowering and easy to clone. If I can figure out how to properly focus my Nikon Coolpix camera I'll take some pictures.

Peace manicman57

I like the way wazzup does his thing. I prefer an f1 over f2/f3 anytime. I think this is the best choice

if you think about ,,, genetics pheno they are like friends so you try and treat them well, but you must remember that ,,, like hiring a machine or a tool, you do your best,,, but you do not own,,, it is your time, to be part of it.

so in such case, the time you spend and invest, must alway be give away, for you and for what your for fathers and mothers have done before you.

it life and how we work.

this is just what i think,,,, and so the gifts and good vibe continue to grow, and share there love.

all the best

ps i dont have opinion, what should be done on the above, its just how life is.

• Like 1

Good to see that stoner-science-nerd humor has at least one audience member, Barney.

I just realized I never showed this. Here's the top off the Anesthesia I've posted on a couple times. She went 73 days (I actually waited another week or so before I trimmed the rest of her), which is probably a bit longer than she should have. I feel like there's probably better phenos in my pack, and I'm inclined to look for them, but I'm not dropping this cut until I make sure I can find this smell again. Definitely got some of that coffee aroma from the heri. I like smelling this one.

Pre-Trim

gallery_6638_3358_104367.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_58699.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_118897.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_128305.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_161522.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_157074.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_162974.jpg

Post-Trim

gallery_6638_3358_182383.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_59754.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_15870.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_142477.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_154365.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_61400.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_108653.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_66381.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_29923.jpg

gallery_6638_3358_6301.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Whazzup,

I was re-reading this thread as I have 19 of these Ana seeds in my fridge (1 crushed from shipping). These are from the last batch of back ups you had stashed and were so kind to share. However, should you see this, my question is regarding the blumat tensiometers you use.

I saw you were in the 80's on one pic, and have been told 120 to 150 mBar in veg and 150 to 180 in flower, but that some like to go as low as 80 in veg.

I am interested in what mBar range you like to stay in during both veg and flower.

Thanks

overlord

Hi Whazzup,

I was re-reading this thread as I have 19 of these Ana seeds in my fridge (1 crushed from shipping). These are from the last batch of back ups you had stashed and were so kind to share. However, should you see this, my question is regarding the blumat tensiometers you use.

I saw you were in the 80's on one pic, and have been told 120 to 150 mBar in veg and 150 to 180 in flower, but that some like to go as low as 80 in veg.

I am interested in what mBar range you like to stay in during both veg and flower.

Thanks

overlord

I am new to the forum here but have been growing gear from Sannies for the last decade or so. I must say I am especially interested in resurrecting the Anesthesia. If you make beans or pass them back to Wazzup I would love to be in the know about it. I had a cut of anesthesia that smelled of chemical skunk (very unique and had to describe really) and was a solid producer. I have lost count of the amount of people that consider those buds some of the finest they have ever smoked, myself included. Maybe a collaboration to bring this strain back? Let me know it would make my year lol !!

• Like 1

I am new to the forum here but have been growing gear from Sannies for the last decade or so. I must say I am especially interested in resurrecting the Anesthesia. If you make beans or pass them back to Wazzup I would love to be in the know about it. I had a cut of anesthesia that smelled of chemical skunk (very unique and had to describe really) and was a solid producer. I have lost count of the amount of people that consider those buds some of the finest they have ever smoked, myself included. Maybe a collaboration to bring this strain back? Let me know it would make my year lol !!

Hi Oldcrow,

Whaazup had some beans stashed and released them a while back. He still has the original parents as of last report and can make more. However his career keeps him busy and he doesn't find much time for these projects but said he may try to in the future.

I will eventually get around to them, but am growing out my fem beans, plan to go to all regs except for a few fems such as Sugar Punch. As far as making beans, who knows, maybe, Some others were talking about attempting this and is not an easy thing to do apparently, which if I recall correctly is when Whazzup visited the forum and released the last of his stashed beans.

• Like 3

no one expects anyone to breed the line into something ...

just an open pollinated preservation would be enough, imo.

i'll preserve some of the 50 eskobar-lines that i have floating around and won't have the time.

it indeed is super-easy to do. just let males hit females in open pollination, nature.

= line preserved and phenos all recurring ;) the F2 is the stage to select from and

make the phenos more stable again ... someone just needs to do it.

• Like 6

It's a bit late, but I kept my blumats between 80 and 120.

Lots of things going on at the moment, autumn is coming which is a great time to breed... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Whazzup said:

Lots of things going on at the moment, autumn is coming which is a great time to breed... 

It is not too late, I am still using them.

Thank You

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Whazzup said:

Nice to see you back Whazzup

• Like 5

@Whazzup great to see you around 

this place is picking up already 

hope all is well

Paps

• Like 3

there he is B) yeah, make a new batch, please.

many people are in need of ana-fix fast, haha :)

"breeding", eh ...? COOL :)

are you creating new lines?

• Like 5

@Whazzup thank you for the Anesthesia. I have a pheno wich is very sour and skunky in smell and taste. Very unique and I love that taste. Will try to get some more beans to find this pheno again.

• Like 4

So the good news was that I was ready to do the Anesthesia again, after the summer the bad news is that unfortunately all 3 primary external backups of the skunk afghan have been lost over the last 9 months due to plagues and the men in blue :( 

So I have two choices:

1. Try to stabilize an f# with the backup seeds I have left (and that will take a long time, believe me, ik tossed so many F2's already)
  2. Find my Skunk Afghani from secondary safety backups
  3. Find an alternative Skunk Afghani mother

My philosophy is though that I only make the F1, for growers to select their own pheno. So option 1 is not an option.  I'm already in the process of contacting some fellow breeders who were secondary backups to see if I can get a hold of her, but it will not be easy. I haven't given up hope though. 

The Kronocaine mother (My Amnesia Haze selection from 12 years back) has been saved from the hands of the law recently fortunately, but keeping your genetics is a constant battle here. If you like the Kronocaine, get her now and grow her! The seeds are still good, thanks to them being chilled and well kept, but they will go out of stock before not too long. As Kronocaine (strangely enough) was never a big seller, I was not planning a new batch, that would be a bit of a waste of time unfortunately. She is getting a bit of a revival in Spain at the moment. If there is enough interest in the Kronocaine, and the Afghani is not available, I might just do that one instead again to replenish the seeds. 

I will keep you all posted but this will take a lot of work. Those who have seeds still: Use them. They are getting old. Select your phenos and grow them. Don't sit on your seeds. They are fading diamonds. Grow them!

peace

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Whazzup said:

The Kronocaine mother (My Amnesia Haze selection from 12 years back) has been saved from the hands of the law recently fortunately, but keeping your genetics is a constant battle here. If you like the Kronocaine, get her now and grow her! The seeds are still good, thanks to them being chilled and well kept, but they will go out of stock before not too long. As Kronocaine (strangely enough) was never a big seller, I was not planning a new batch, that would be a bit of a waste of time unfortunately. She is getting a bit of a revival in Spain at the moment. If there is enough interest in the Kronocaine, and the Afghani is not available, I might just do that one instead again to replenish the seeds.  

Good one bro. I am going to pop 2 right know! I hope you can find a sollotion with Annesthesia bro.

• Like 1

@Whazzup Good to see ya again :tu
I hope you find your backup man,would be a waste if you had to do the number one or three alternative.

Coppers are the worst,i have experience on that part too sadly to say.
Hope you get things up&running again soon.

• Like 2

Apparently the boys in blue ain't got nothing better to do than chasing down harmless plants... Man, do i hate those fuckers. 

• Like 3

Hi Wazzup, if you stop back here, can you tell me what the flavour/smell profile is of the afghani/skunk - I've only ever gotten the herijuana profile from my ana's.

I crossed an Ana to a ghost train haze and got that smell/flavour to come through but the amount of crazy sativa doms that I got would take a lot of searching to find the

afghan/skunk bud profile with the ghost train smell. The reason I'm saying is that even though it's really strong, the flavour isn't very appealing of Ana. If you have enough seed

and time to do selections, maybe a better way would be to choose an Ana mom and cross it with something else rather than recreate it -( if the mom is really lost)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Apparently the boys in blue ain't got nothing better to do than chasing down harmless plants... Man, do i hate those fuckers. 

waged-war-marijuana-winning-success-kid.

the peoples mentality did change back a bit, theyre starting to see what this war on plants is actually about, a war on people.

As Kronocaine (strangely enough) was never a big seller, I was not planning a new batch, that would be a bit of a waste of time unfortunately.

RIP :|

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nice to see you on here again Whazzup.  I still have 5 of my original pack and a few F2s. I still remember the "panty dropper" pheno I had.

Also remember the "fresh brewed coffee" smell thru the house when I was growing her.

Dogs

• Like 1

The Nature Farm may be a good place to look for something skunk afghani. He rocks the unclefester sk18. Indican did some work with it 

• Like 1