•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Schizoid Man

Butter/Bud ratio(for bud only)

I've seen the 12 step discussion, but I guess the ratio is different when there's a bigger thc concentration, so can anyone help?

Thanks.

I just make some butter and test it on some bread, couple of bites and wait 20 to 35 minutes to check the buzz. (repeat if needed)

Once you figure out how potent it is, then you can add it to whatever you are baking or making...

Yeah only way is to test the product..

Personally I wait a bit long than half an hour, in the past i've made the mistake of not waiting...redosed............then screwed for the full day lol.

I'd personally wait 1 hour to be sure of NOT getting too high and tripping ya tits off when not prepared for it ;)

Potency of bud, age, method of making etc etc ..this dicates the final butter strengh.

Grtz HC :P

Personally I wait a bit long than half an hour, in the past i've made the mistake of not waiting...redosed............then screwed for the full day lol.

Grtz HC :P

:likken: very good point HC, been there ... done that... :dribble:

I just make some butter and test it on some bread, couple of bites

The best way.

/Vito

hahahha very true mr H.C

last weekend around a friends house he just finished making canna short bread and me being me the greedy fucker just went full steam ahead

at 20min had another slice with beer.....mmmmmmm bad idea once an hour had passed.....

lets put it this way my misses was well pissed off with me but i didnt care....i was tripping like a teenager

so take it easy on the canna butter.....its fattening lol

grtz carper