Mad Shack?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Art

Learning Grower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Good Friends around a Campfire, Good Grows, and Great Hunting,,Hey we have to eat dont we?

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Howdy good people! Im getting ready to roast a couple Mad Shack freebees from Sannie, and was wondering what anyone can tell me about her, that might have grown some out? Indica,or Sativa dominant,and Length of Flower would be most helpfull. Like Nutes, hate nutes,,ect?? Thanks a Bunch!

Uncle Art
Im going to launch them in a 2x4 cab, with a Inda Grow 420 PAR,and mainly feed Fox Farm Nutes, or might go with the Lucas Formula,have not decided yet?
Peace ,Love and Thick Smoke!

#2 ReverendMaynard

Human Shish Kabob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts
  • Interests:family. friends. work. play.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:36 PM

I've run it twice, once from seed then from clones. This is serious fire.

Loves FIM and Topping, FIM gave 14 main colas branches on average.

I ran it for 56 days first, then 64 days as a cut....64 days won lol. Vegged for 13 weeks from seed (just to get to know it), 3 weeks from clone.

I used Flora Nova, essentially Luca in a bottle. Needs Cal/Mag supplement in late veg to carry through flowering. I grew it in Pro Mix BX and HP (50/50 blend). Wide 7 gallon pots. Yield was 4 oz per plant.

Had to take a friends wife to the hospital due to getting extremely fucked up off of it.

I'm still smoking it, been curing for 2 months now. Absolutely killer look, taste and high.

Bottom nug for reference. I'll post a few pics in a sec.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 exmember

Super Grower

• Ex-member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hi Uncle, I currently growing out mad shack and I have to say its worth taking cuttings as its a keeper. It really likes to be picked out to create multiple colas. There didnt seem to be too much stretch on it. Mines been in 30 litre pot of soil and had to give a light N feed in flower and Ive just hit it with a pk 13/14 at 6 weeks, so Im expecting it to finish at about 9 - 10. Overall a very easy plant to grow that outproduces killing fields quite considerably. Heres a link to the full growout, Im at about week 6 into flower today and will update it tomorrow. Hope it helps.

https://www.opengrow...__fromsearch__1

Rev posted at the same time. I see from your pic how frosty she was mine is of equal frostiness and should be a knockout. Thanks for the flowering times.

#4 ReverendMaynard

Human Shish Kabob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

Ah very nice jwf. You're hitting the PK 13-14 the same time I did (only at around 2.5ml per gallon though) and man it did some impressive shit in week 7 and 8. week 9 was merely ripening.

I'm pretty certain the right pheno of this plant can be considered holy grail.

I'm actually excited for you to finish and try it jwf, I think you're going to be pretty shocked on how tastey and potent this one can be. The biggest seller for me is that when I smoke a small bowl in my basement, I can come back 5 hours later and the room still smells like lemony haze. I can never get sick of that.

Peace and all the best guys,
RM

#5 Uncle Art

Learning Grower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Good Friends around a Campfire, Good Grows, and Great Hunting,,Hey we have to eat dont we?

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for the replys Gentelman,Greatly Appreciated! Sounds really good.I think that I might run a UV Light in the Cab to elevate the THC Levels or at least try to, not that it probably needs it.Awesome Forum,THANKS AGAIN!

#6 bobbiroo

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm looking forward to more replies to your question. My micro space is full right now but Mad Shack will probably be my next grow. I'm new so any tips and hints are more than welcome.
My karma ran over your dogma

#7 thesamyboy

Hustling a perpetual grow into shape

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Interests:finding a killer sativa buzz
    feeling that warm indica blanket

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

I've only popped 1 seed but she is very vigorous and doesn't have a strong smell in veg. She has 3 buffer tabs in 5 gallons of light soil. 8 weeks+ of veg and watering plain water the whole time. Depends on the pheno, but you could definitively get a girl that gets big quick.
My Perpetual Grow Journal - The One Haze & Purple Jam - Huck Kush, Lady Cane & BlueChem
Seed project in progress - looking for something new and more seeds on the way.
This week is the first Sugar Punch harvest in over 6 months!
Perpetual Speed Ahead

#8 Don Joe

Organic Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • Interests:Growing best strains avaible to human in 21 century,all organic,no pesticides,no funghicides,enjoying in nature and respecting a life.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

Posted ImageThat is my Mad Shack-12 weeks pheno,sorry for position of pic,stone from this one is crazy,energetic,head out of orbit,this is a plant to keep,hope they will have this toys still in a shop when i make new order.
Greets,DJ

Dubito ergo cogito

#9 ReverendMaynard

Human Shish Kabob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

She's a beauty Don, mine inherited the red coloring as well, just a bit more pronounced.

Have to admit, glad my pheno wasn't 12 weeks and so far I think yours in the first :) Probably that range makes these seeds freebie candidates but other than that there are many golden pheno's to be had with this parentage :)

#10 jamaican bud

Super Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

just flipped the lights on mine a week ago, cant wait to see them flourish

#11 Uncle Art

Learning Grower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Reverend,How is the odor on Mad Shack?Thanks!

#12 ReverendMaynard

Human Shish Kabob

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

Mild, but charcoal scrubbing would be advised especially at harvest where it smells the most. Ripe citrus, melon and slight skunkiness from start to finish of flowering.

#13 Cloneman

Herbaliser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hi uncle,

I grew 2 of them a while ago with loads of different stuff so they were out on the perimiter, so they pretty much grew staight up, they were very similar. But still got a big jar of chunky lemon/piney/hazey buds that were well done by 9 weeks.

Like the Reverend and jwf said definately supercrop or train them to get multiple colas. The smell wasn't too strong.

Here's a bud pic of the 2 different plants.........

Posted Image

Shit i think i'll go and have some.......
Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Faster than a train,
Faster than a plane,
Dont let that strain,
Go down the drain!