•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Padawan

Blue Cheese-Jack's Cleaner 2-Chocolope Dry Flowers

Just trimmed these and put em in a jar to cure. All 3 turned out great but only the jc2 will be grown again.Out of 4 runs of diff strains from diff breeders looking for my next keeper. So far ive crossed dinafem diesel,sugar black rose by delicious seeds,a local bubblegum cut, big buddhas blue cheese and dna's chocolope off the list of things id keep/grow again.Up next is Joey Weeds c99 f2's and TGA's Jilly Bean.In the jar waiting for those to be finished are Choc Rain,Herijuana and Esco's Choc Mix.

On with the show

Big Buddhas Blue Cheese

spjdp1.jpg

10fuxck.jpg

TGA's Jack's Cleaner 2

2vvqhyg.jpg

5v7pki.jpg

DNA's Chocolope

b4xac5.jpg

• Like 1

Had chocolope last week , from 2 differents growers , Its good stuff , Very couchlock ,nuggs smells chocolate , the taste is OK , I've taste a lot better from DNA (maybe is just not my everyday smoke style, I had only an ounce of choclope to smoke for a week , And after 2 dayz I was gettin tired of it)

Jack cleaner looks so great.

I've heard blue cheese is the bomb , but I dont think theyre were talking about big buddah ones..Big buddah cheese usualy taste like crap.

Buds are well grown btw

Thanks for the compliment ! Of the 3 the Chocolope is probably my least fave it has a sweet scent but what i would describe as a strong earthy/soil smell as well that kind of turns me off. The bubble hash from it on the other hand is much better.

The jacks cleaner is amazing but you pay for it trimming. It has ALOT of small leaf on the bud (great if you make bubble or oil) . Definitely kept for resin production and the amazing lemon smell that i love !

The blue cheese was bought hoping to find a pheno similiar to one i smoked that smells and tastes stellar and is some of the best pain meds myself and bro have ever tried but out of 3 different phenos no luck so it's getting tossed. I think i will give cheeseberry a try instead.

Yeah you are right on chocolope's taste ,

Bigbuddah seems to work with Old bad tasting genetics ...and wtf my friend grew a pack of cheese and they were all different , but so different...like it were mixed seeds , And people I know that grew bigbuddah cheese for sellin was callin it Afghani , not to fool people sayin its cheese , or some really mention the BIG buddah cheese , just to say its not the real deal.

All bigbuddah strains I've tryed were very sad smoke....Thats why I often give warning about them.

But seems like you've grow the shit out of this blue cheese , and thats cool :)

In other hand subcool gene pool seems very tastyyyy and genuine , but is it me or every plant Ive seen that was from TGA was very low yeildin?

• Like 1

So far ive only grown out the JC2 so i cant comment too much but im pretty sure jilly bean is listed as one of their heavier yielding plants. I have 10 vegging getting ready to sex in the next few weeks or so then i should have a better idea after that is finished.

So far of the 2 strains Joey Weed's c99 and the Jilly Bean the Jilly has been a much easier and nicer plant to grow its somewhat short lifespan c99 seems really finicky to everything from nutes to ph to over water or underwatering in the slightest.

Whereas the the jilly beans have been thriving thru it all with the exception of one mutant im keeping an eye on and a runt that i had to remove its shell when it came above ground and ended up tearing it pretty bad but it still bounced back just slow to catch up.

Your buds looks very nice and tasty, this is the second or third times i read that Joey's C99 isn't the real deal, surprising for a Canadian strain bred by a well known breeder, perhaps the Swiss version from Actual seeds better ? or the Spanish breeder Mosca ?

I know Actual grow like clones as the brother Grimm did, they are also F2. Mosca have bred more Cinderella but also backcrossed for inbred line, I've not tried them... it seems the TGA seeds have always some killer plants to find.

Thanks for sharing ! :verrygood

i heard c99 is amazing smells like a fruity pineapple smell i was told subcool made agent orange and it yeilds massive

• Like 1

I will note the jilly beans and c99 are only 4-5 weeks old so the c99's could come out of it and catch up or outperform the jilly bean yet but from a first impression the jilly bean is winning this race .They were all repotted into 2 gallon pots a few days ago and the c99 have since started to look a bit better. i will take a few pics and get them up soon so i can get some opinions.

Thanks for checking out my thread !

i too havent tried the C99, i think im going to wait on Esco's version before i dive in though. The buds look great, real neat color on the jacks cleaner, unless that was just the lighting.

On 5/13/2012 at 5:51 PM, JeanGuySeeds said:

Had chocolope last week , from 2 differents growers , Its good stuff , Very couchlock ,nuggs smells chocolate , the taste is OK , I've taste a lot better from DNA (maybe is just not my everyday smoke style, I had only an ounce of choclope to smoke for a week , And after 2 dayz I was gettin tired of it)

Jack cleaner looks so great.

I've heard blue cheese is the bomb , but I dont think theyre were talking about big buddah ones..Big buddah cheese usualy taste like crap.

Buds are well grown btw

On 5/13/2012 at 9:21 PM, Padawan said:

Thanks for the compliment ! Of the 3 the Chocolope is probably my least fave it has a sweet scent but what i would describe as a strong earthy/soil smell as well that kind of turns me off. The bubble hash from it on the other hand is much better.

The jacks cleaner is amazing but you pay for it trimming. It has ALOT of small leaf on the bud (great if you make bubble or oil) . Definitely kept for resin production and the amazing lemon smell that i love !

The blue cheese was bought hoping to find a pheno similiar to one i smoked that smells and tastes stellar and is some of the best pain meds myself and bro have ever tried but out of 3 different phenos no luck so it's getting tossed. I think i will give cheeseberry a try instead.

Agreed! I tried 4 or 5 different vendors Blue Cheeses when I Started growing. I must have gotten lucky with a Big Buddha keeper better than the Blue Cheese I was originally looking for which was pretty good. Best Blue Cheese anyone I know has tried in fact. We got 3 more packs to find the same pheno or a comparable one as we’ve ran her for over 10 yrs I believe(I think it had just came out). Didn’t find one out of like 30 fems ; so she’s still rock’n.     I’ve thought about getting a spacedawg male to hit her with then use a male from that to start working a bx, but it takes a lot of space to do it proper. I’ve had a strawberry cheesecake that was very similar slightly less pain relief and weak stems though and a regular cheese that was very tasty and good pain meds not sure the breeders on those or if the Cheese was original clone. My guess would be probably a nice pheno of Big Buddha Cheese as it also had strong stems, less lanky, and tight heavy nuggs. Theirs is crossed w/Afghani I believe(if memory serves)