•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

No - I'm not dead; I feel like it though.

I've been going through a divorce, facing prison because of an illegal search warrant (not related to cannabis), blowing clouds of methamphetamine (to cope), and to top it off - my goddamn dog which I've had for 13 years recently died; tits...

The last time I was on here was on New Years...

You know how glass is...time flies...then it's been 3 months...then 5 - then I am too ashamed to logon, because it's been too long.

I don't need a lecture - I'll get my shit together -- three of the most stressful things on earth happened to me at once; fuck it...

Also, bad news - My state's medical shit was nerfed - there is no more provision for a doctor to prescribe more than the presumptive number of plants...

How many plants can you do on a beer cup coco drip? Does it work?

Is Gunnera H-U-G-E?

giant_rhubarb-tsqj.jpg

Watch me not post for another year...

Edited by Maverick
picture just not needed

Heya Clepter,

No lecture for u, only a warm welcome back.

I hope u get trough this bad period fast, so u come back forgood.

Iff i can be of any help, let me know.

Sorry for the loss of your 13 year old friend. I feel with u.

Grdz e$ko,

Good to see you back

Sorry for all this mess what happend in your life,sometimes sea where we flowing have big waves

My name is Don Joe,i am new member,but i know you because i lurking at this site long ago whithout signin.

Hope that there is a better time for you,i will send some good carma your way.

Greets,DJ

Glad to see you back mate, I was wondering where the hell you'd gone.......I miss your posts and insight :D

Sorry to hear your news :(.

Lets hope for a good latter half of 2012 for you :)

Grtz HC :P

Clepter,

im going to put it straight to ya,

ive never really spoken to you over on this forum much but i have missed ya , with your awsome personality

pleased dont be ashamed of not login in .......you've got enough shit going on in your life but your not alone.....

man i feel for ya about your 13yr old buddy died

grtz carper

Keep your stick on the ice, dude. This is not a sermon,but I suggest you grab a bottle of whiskey, and then have a good long sleep.

Hey Clep,

Good to know you're still breathing, but so sad to read about your companion.

I hope you'll find peace.

Peace out & take care.

Bnj

Clep,

You are a trainwreck with a self dustructive drug addiction. Get professional help instead of wasting time on line.

You have been a tweaker for a while which some online found amusing and entertaining. Watching someone destroy their life is not amusing nor entertaining. For those who think all those crazy threads were humor, it's not, it was meth. Which explains the crispy burnt plants and insane paranoia that various members are here to spy on you.

The PM's you've sent me have been alarming and horrifying.

Get professional help.

The best part of adulthood is understanding that everything that happens to us is because of us.

Lots of people go through hard times without making excuses to become addicts.

I lost my business , am now handicapped with a permanent disability among other things.

That's called life. You can use what happens to you as inspiration to excel or an excuse to give up.

If you lose the ability to make intelligent choices , you need professional help.

The common connection among all junkies is that they have an excuse. It's never their responsibility.

For those of you who think I'm harsh, get over it. This is the real world. You ever interact with a tweaker? This not a reality show where we find entertainment in some ones downward spiral.

This is some one who consistently makes irrational drug fueled choices. For growers , you are bad news.

What the fuck is wrong with you posting a real photo of your self with a plate full of meth?

You sent me that for new years and I realized you had lost control.

I had a friend who was a holocaust survivor with a number on his arm. Never became a junkie , never made an excuse.

He was inspired to never let anything get him down and went on to inspire many people to be happy.

Why not you?

Meth has a 5 % recovery rate. You should make the choice to join the 5% club.

Nice to see that you are alive. Not much for me to say other than read The Jokers post again. I hope you can pull yourself up and make a better life.

I didn't want to comment on the meth remark Clepter, but Joker has said it VERY well.

I too hope if HAS come this far, as Joker has explained ...that you do seek PROFESSIONAL help. No preaching ....no Judgement Clepter just something I'd hope.

All the best

HC :P

well i dont know what meth does as in england we dont do it but thats about it

but i aint about to label a meth ed to a brown ed stupid but they do still have a sense of humor good or bad

but man you do need help if this is right ....just for your self

grtzz carper

You have many friends on this site, that you don't even know.........all the best to ya !!!

Hey Clepter, you are welcome here.

I feel your hard times - you gotta pul through though dude. And when you sit down and think, you know what's up, you know what you're doing.

Everyday is a choice - a hard one, but hey - what else have any of us got? You've lived fine many years without drugs, you didn't always have a wife, you weren't always in deep shit. Work hard and get back to that place, you're just killing time in between crappy event after crappy event. Of course life seems horrible, be active, do things everyday that make you proud, happy, calm inside. Start with a seed inside of you and take your time to grow big and strong inside...

It's when you think to yourself that it's because you're already an addict that you're doomed, or that its because of the divorce, and the grow and the money and.... been there done that brother, there is a way up and a way down, a way in and a way out.

But you know all this. Get help, and you won't be carrying any shame with you at all.

Yo Clep, I was just glad that dude in Washington a while back that killed himself in the bunker wasnt you! Hey man, my last year has been hell. My dog Buddy, who was with me for 11 solid years, died in my hands. That was the hardest thing ive ever been through, including divorce and getting busted. I feel for ya bro. I just planted about 30 seeds a few hours ago. I may name my mad scientist, The Clep, see how the rednecks around here like smoking on the Clep LOL!!!!! Yo G, you got some clep juice on your lips!!!! Kinda nasty, just like us! Oh, yesterday, the dr prescribed me 3 types of anti- bipolar, anti depression, anti-side effect drugs for "my condition". All I wanted was a xanax. This should be a wild ride!!! Keep onn keepin on brutha clep!!! Indican is back in the saddle....Where i ride, who fuckin cares.

Welcome back! I've enjoyed reading your posts although I had to sift through the bs to find your knowledge. Thanks for helping with my first grow. Joker is right on the money. You need to take better care of yourself. The man in the mirror is the only one you can count on. You need to make peace with him. Figure out what makes him genuinely happy, not what takes away the pain for a little while.

Before you call me dude, man or bro, I'll fill you in that I am the new resident WOman. I'll give you my opinion from our side of reality, only a meth head will stay with a meth head. When you run out then she's gone too. The decent, heart of gold type runs as fast as possible away from tweakers. Please take down that picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEulrvBwsA

For those who don't know what meth is...

Meth is the worst drug you can ever partake in. It causes hallucinations, paranoia, people scratch themselves up thinking there are bugs under their skin. They become psychotic and paranoid instantly. They stay up for days and do bad things.

Doing meth is the best way to guarantee that you have no friends or support. You can't be friends with a tweaker unless you are a tweaker.

It is worse than heroin, worse than cocaine. It is the worst drug you can do.

I think this thread should be binned.

I'm sad for you Clep, but know better than to have anything to do with anyone who does that shit.

Have yo useen the meth pics of the dude from reservoir dogs? Funny shit, although meth is nasty... Clep, get off the chemicals and get back to earth bound shit, i.e. weed. Love ya man.

I'm good...no worries joker.

About meth, no one ever quits - they take breaks. My last break was 15 years ---> that's worth it.

If you don't think it's worth it - FUCK YOU.

I go to counseling at the VA twice a week, it's the best I can do now.

The point is - I'm not doing it now - I am taking SAFE PRESCRIPTION dextroamphetamine from the VA.

;)

The chick I was with was the problem - the chick that I was with...pretending she was my wife...insane meth freak; gone.

I haven't hung myself, and that's the most important thing.

I have some badass experimental strains from e$kob@r; all chocolate rain crosses.

Almost everyone does drugs...there is a time and place for some...I did what I did, and I have no regrets - at least I am alive.

Speaking of alive - my second fear that kept me from logging in was to find out that Maverick was dead; nice to see you around man.

This is why I stopped this time - I hope this isn't edited out; it was epic:

gallery_1057_2727_221852.jpg

gallery_1057_2727_160599.jpg

gallery_1057_2727_435939.jpg

I am breaking bad - I have a bse in organic chem/mcb from NAU - I don't BUY shit...EVER; suck those teets kenney!

You are a trainwreck with a self dustructive drug addiction.

Thanks for reading my profile BRO:

gallery_1057_2727_17553.jpg

lol poor little bee

Oh also, good luck on those chocolate rain crosses

everything that comes in contact with meth , will die fast.

I would like to see a echo of the users intestins, speciale the liver will be destroyed.

Clepter,

I think u need to kick out EVERYBODY around u, who has contact with hard drugs.

U disverve better friends then this.

Just open the front door, and let those guys fly trough the front door ..........

I dont understand your behaviour, u are smart enough but does not execute what u want?

U posted your face earlier, ok, without those plugs in your nose, u are not a meth monster, u can startup new life easy.

Be glad, cause i do not spare hard drugs peoples at all.

U have no idea how much i hate hard drugs.

W T F do u need to wake up man??????????

Or do u only want attention? u will have mine without that hard drug crap only.

Focus on growing, relax, enjoy life in stead of fighting it.

Yes, i am worried about u.

But when u screw up multiple times by not using your brains, then i wont look back anymore.

Its easy, its up to u.

Grdz e$ko,

Welcome back.

Some skeletons in our closet are not as skelatized as others. Do the best you can for what you can, then work on raising the bar of what is the "best" and what you can work on and grow from their. It sounds to me your on the right path.

Some days simply do not pass fast enough, the trick is to stop wanting to them to pass quickly. Enjoy the days and the time you have, it is all anyone can do. Yesterday is yesterday, F-that, look back it and use those lessons and take something of value from it and work on the "now" as this is the time that matters to prepare for tomorrow will likely be a fucking test. One day at a time my and be well and genuinely I offer all my best!

Grrrrrrrrrrr

I'm a gangster GRRRRRRRRRRRRR i'm STEAMING mad!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]