•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

No - I'm not dead; I feel like it though.

K311y0h,

"BEE" - eh?

I either love you or hate you - PM ME

everything that comes in contact with meth , will die fast.

I would like to see a echo of the users intestins, speciale the liver will be destroyed.

Clepter,

I think u need to kick out EVERYBODY around u, who has contact with hard drugs.

U disverve better friends then this.

I know - as an active member of iron chief - I agree with you.

Everything is temporary - I am trying.

You'll shit yourself -I will grow fiery eights around everyone.

I guess anything that feels good can kill you if you let it. Booze, drugs, sex, etc. If you have an addictive personality, there are countless ways to destroy yourself. I know this from my own experience. For me, it was alcohol that I let complicate my life, and almost ruin me.

I guess anything that feels good can kill you if you let it. Booze, drugs, sex, etc. If you have an addictive personality, there are countless ways to destroy yourself. I know this from my own experience. For me, it was alcohol that I let complicate my life, and almost ruin me.

Regardless of "addictive personalities," I believe that for every person, there is a drug out there that could hook them under the right (or wrong) circumstances.

In spite of human sophistication, we have a lot in common with lab rats. If we do something and get rewarded for it, we'll do it again.

Hey Clepter,!!! one's thing for sure I understand completely about self destruct,!! Ive hit rock bottom, lost everything and now picking myself up from it, makes u realize whats important in life for me number 1 is family and the second is my health not many who have been through what I have still have it, I have my parents to thank that they raised me good enough.

Made me realize the things in life are your family and Friends, but true friends are hard to come by as I don't have many its either because I have nothing in common any more, thats either because some or most of the people I know are either dead, or in prison and they aren't friends jst people I wish I never knew in the first place, or jst drunks that talk the same old.

I can't judge, nor can I point the finger, but one thing I can say when one door closes another one opens, and ever grey cloud has a silver lining and I'm fortunate and thankful that I've never gone above that line were people have stopped caring, there comes a time when you have to change.

I've never robbed anyone only from myself which is bad enough, and the people around me its hurt watching me do theses things, .I'm now actively looking for work, although I have a trade to go back to if need be.Slowly but surely if u keep at it it will change the thing is to NEVER GIVE UP.

Ok I no longer have my indoor garden, except for a few little Lowriders, and the last time I smoked any weed was about 4 weeks ago, you need to give your self a break to know were you are and know what its like to be free from anything.

I hope things work out, personally I dont think these forums are the place for personal conversations as I learned the hard way, I hope people are sincere enough to enlighten you in the right way which might not be the case, but don't take it out on anyone or your self, its jst peoples reactions.

Take care and be safe.

GreetZ Bodderas.

i think if you are as hard core as you appear to be then you could take a good 30 days of cold sobriety and see if you have the balls to complete it. i know you like a challenge.

Yo Clep, the VA is a hard place to get clean...I know, I get counseling alot there. This past Friday, a DR gave me 4 different anti-depressants to help with my struggles. People can say, Just Stop, or whatever, but there is true physical pain coming off any dope. I feel for ya bro. Last year, before I left FL, I was hooked pretty bad on oxycodone...Doin 300+ mgs per day. I passed out while pissing and face planted on my sink. I was in perfect shape on the outside, but inside I was killing myself. As said by someone above, I have a huge addictive personality. I was dating 4 girls at this time last year, having sex with each of them daily. I was insane and killin myself, and at the end, Im now homeless with no one. Im tryin to get my shit together, I was clearing $1500 a week last year, this year, I havent even made $1500 yet. Pretty fuckin humbling. Anyway dude, you ever need to rant or bitch or whatever, PM me. Im just as nuts as you.....

My Dr precribed me PROZAC weird enough it was a liquid which reminded me of taking methadone I HATED IT.

Any way the point I wanted to get at was it made me real insaine after about 2 days only on a small dose and in the end up I couldn't sleep, and I had moments of feeling real exstatic, with mania, it made my palpitations even worse.

I dont know why it made me feel like that,!! it purked me up, but not in the way i wanted it too, so now I jst dont take anything for my mood except try and excersise, and go for walks.

Yeah I have problems sleeping and thats when herb comes into play, the thing is now not having a garden of my own I can't afford to pay the prices neither, best thing for me is to tire myself out physically, and do as many positive things as possible,.

Anyone else ever had a bad reaction to SSRI's Selective, Seratonin, Reuptake, Inhibitors arrhh I'd rather have a nice smoke of Bubba, or Kush before bed time I now find most strains are way to potent, I hope these Auto's I have jst do the trick.

GreetZ Bodderas.

Yo Bodderas, Prozac is some bad shit. I use to work in health food stores, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON who came in looking for Prozac alternatives would cry and tell me how suicidal they were...Sad stuff. Your sleep issues, thats why I smoke so much weed. And also why I need somethin along the lines of xanax. I dont care if im on them for life, my body, my mind, me, I feel NORMAL on a xanax. All the other shit fucks me up badly. The dope they gave me the other day, the Dr refused to give me xanax, so I end up with 4 fuckin scripts???? All because people SELL THEIR DOPE! If they sell so much of it, why cant I find a good source? Ive resorted to online purchases of xanax in the past, but the price per pill is 4x's what it was 3 or 4 years ago. Plus, Im broke. One thing for sure, killer weed helps me cope. Growing helps me cope. Just being in my growroom with sunglasses on, a joint, a couple beers, I could live like that forever. Thats NORMAL to me. Sobriety isnt something I was raised around. Now, almost 40, I just wanna live life my way, no cops, no voting, nothing except me and the dog. Clep, you are goin through some insane shit right now, and it can get worse! Start over, from scratch. Withdrawing is hard, but you're a man....Pain is only temporary, but so is life

I can honestly say the here in the UK, DR's are real tight on giving out prescribed pills mainly for the reason of what it causes. Yeah I had a Benzo addiction depends were and which countries you are from but here in the UK its jst as bad as any Opiate/ Alcohol, or deadly addiction there a killer to come off ppl know them as blues, or Valium I'm so glad them days are past me I'm so glad I buggered off and did my cold turkey the hard way, although I did substitute at the time with alcohol, and had to eventually come clean off each drug separately, but for some reason my sleep pattern is still disrupted something shocking.

The PROZAC I still have a full bottle, funny enough I think it was the medicated taste that I like think it was Aniseed lol something like that can be quite habit forming ,I dont no why they dont make these things taste like SHIT, but no they sweeten them up ,typical.

Well put it this way Ive herd that St-Johns Wart is supposed to have similar properties and I still may give that a try, but then again I no from my behavior its of an addictive one so I dont know till I try it, its not jst substance misuse, its sex as well, lol I'm sure u can imagine.

All I can say is Indican you are lucky to have a garden dont let things get in the way and loose ya self into a downward spiral.

I couldn't have done it without my Family and now I'm jst rebuilding my life slowly, each bit by bit, no miracles jst slowly but surely.

Yes I still have my moments but its getting easyer day by day, and I try to control my emotions by coming on here and looking back at my grow threads,and albums and I impress myself funny enough they do make things easier and help u put some positive energy into something good, but there's a hell alot more to do, and at the moment my problem is money issues something we all have to say the least.

Anyway lets hope Clepter, manages something out, but I wouldn't be doing a mini grow op if he no's the police might be coming back, still not worth it.Did the police actually seize any of his plants/grow,?.I will go back and have a reed.

Ps for the record Indy, I believe when we die we go to the next life,!! so I try my best in this life for the next, weather u believe it or not no-body knows.

GreetZ Bodderas.

<p>i can say, that good strong sativas, while not giving you that same feeling of meth, will help you get through detoxing from it! They are using them in california for this purpose with great results! thats one drug that destroys every life it comes into contact with, eventually. it may not grab you the 1st or 2nd time, but eventually it will grab you. I talk to recovering meth addicts all the time, and every last one of them has said this. one of them partied with it off and on for a couple years just once in awhile if a friend had it, and could leave it alone for months, and then one day, it grabbed him, he couldn't live without it, and used it until he ended up in jail. This is the story of nearly everyone that has been grabbed by it, and EVERYONE eventually gets grabbed! It is a scourge, and in my opinion, a very intentional calculated scourge! Here it started 3 generations ago with prescribing ritalin to children, now many of those kids, not all, but many are grandparents hooked on meth! with kids as meth addicts too. its a true scourge around here! Im speaking from professional experience through my line of work. It turns good woman into prostitutes and thieves, and good men into cock suckers and thieves! This is the reality of meth!!!

All one has to do is watch the movie "SPUN". Watch that then think real hard before you dive into meth! BAD FUCKIN SHIT! Hope you're clean today Clep. Just today.

I think Im gonna call you Kiefer again. Better vibes from ya back then...

Last time I watched "Spun" I got disgusted, and cooked a batch of...cookies, that...

ok, enough - let grow some weed; I explained what happened -- I freaked out my friends; sorry...

Shit happens - I never lie about shit...I fuck up all the time, and I post about it, weed, my life; my grows are interesting because not full of shit.

So here we go again...

Thanks for the encouraging (and hateful) posts and PMs from my friends -

No one that hates me replied in this thread, or has PMd me.

Anyway, that was then:

gallery_1057_2727_54025.jpg

This is NOW:

gallery_1057_2727_241286.jpg

In any event - I'm still goddamn crazy: LOOK IN MY EYES!!!

Joy!

This is what I am smoking on - these are buds grown by people at the local collective I now grow for.

THEY PAY ME 30/G FOR BHO...

Yeah...

That's pretty close to the 140/g I could easily get for...

NOT...

Anyway (I don't have a "card" for that, so fuck it)...

Afgooey - this is it; this is the one, the same one I used to get in cali - dude that grew it sure blew out some dicks on it though right?

gallery_1057_2727_302275.jpg

"PNW Purple Kush" - I talked this dude into finishing part of his grow with CMH - the popcorn is from CMH!

gallery_1057_2727_296190.jpg

What popcorn? THIS POPCORN:

gallery_1057_2727_122937.jpg

I doubt THAT would get you stoned...right?

*EDIT*

After smoking that fucking EXACT piece of overly hairy PNW-PK, I can tell you ONE thing - IT'S TIME FOR SOME GRUB:

gallery_1057_2727_86887.jpg

Yummy that grub looks damn tasty :icecream: , as well as dem nuggs.

I now no what u look like, funny u not scary at all, when u mention card, does this mean medical.??.

Are u legally allowed to smoke and grow,???

GreetZ Bodderas

Slowly slowly Clepter, one day at a time but never look backwards. You got friends here, the ones telling you the truth not pacifying you, but its your job and only you can make the change. You can only make that change when YOU are ready and you cant pass GO or collect £200. Much love from over the ocean and I hope you get your shit together, crazy aint cool.

Bless

jwf

I've been sleeping and working - by working, I mean "working with cannabis"...

Update:

I buy butane by the case now, it's much cheaper than buying single units:

gallery_1057_2727_103116.jpg

I've always had my med-rec, but I've never wanted to test it, you know? I know for a fact now that

I have nothing to be afraid of anymore; the agents touched NOTHING cannabis related, and I was WAY

over my number.

Thus being said - I work out in open now, and answer any questions my neighbors have...you know, so they don't think I'm cooking METHAMPHETAMINE, or something silly like that. I mean, think about it - making BHO with a rocket looks suspicious, especially when you are wearing protective clothing on a warm day.

Anyway - I went through 4 pounds of SUGAR that I had been saving SINCE I'VE BEEN POSTING HERE...2.8 cases:

gallery_1057_2727_305780.jpg

32 300ml cans of butane, 1 can per rocket load - what a versatile hotplate:

gallery_1057_2727_632435.jpg

The problem with making BHO in bulk is - it's some freezing shit, and the rocket pulls moisture out of the air like a miniature dehumidifier; some of that moisture ends up in the oil. I like to redissolve the oil in 190 proof Everclear (95% drinking ethanol) to get rid of any trapped butane and to help desiccate the final product, but it is illegal to purchase 190 proof alcohol in my state:

gallery_1057_2727_267847.jpg

This leaves me three options:

1. Turn up the HEET (100% methyl-alcohol):

7080638_gec_28201_pri_larg.jpg

2. Distil 80 proof alcohol that I bought.

3. Chemically dry 80 proof alcohol that I bought.

I am going to go with number 3...WILL IT WORK? ;)

gallery_1057_2727_462151.jpg

CVS or a drugstore will usually sell isopropyl alcohol that comes in 91%. I used to find 99% but no more, I think some laws changed (in Cali).

ISO is POISONOUS to HUMANS - some of the sickest people on earth will be partaking in my BHO. I'd use HEET (Methanol) before ISO...

Fuck yeah, drying ethanol with sodium chloride works like a fucking champ!!!

gallery_1057_2727_202176.jpg

I liked the bottle:

gallery_1057_2727_119148.jpg

The last time I checked, 80 proof vodka doesn't burst into flames:

gallery_1057_2727_419766.jpg

On a side note - Corning "vision" is the shit, isn't it?

gallery_1057_2727_186335.jpg

gallery_1057_2727_238792.jpg

Here I am boiling (titrating) some water - good shit; one of the best inventions ever:

gallery_1057_2727_271240.jpg

just watch out about making wax in the open. law enforcement (even local) does care about that way more than the actual plants. at least here in cali. a buddy of mine got popped for making wax and actually doing time now. they consider it manufacturing when you use it to make concentrates now. they tried to get him to flip too, but he told em to fuck themselves. just be careful dude, not just with LEO but also the process.

yeah 5 year is the least you will get,but thats still alot over some bho .