•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

mack 10

Chem D.

i know for sure i could recognize chem d from another. ive never seen chem sister before though. but if i looks different enough i could tell you which one chem d is. they would have to be grown out to be easier to tell. post em up if you want

just stoppin in this grow ;)

you use metrop? wow your the first person ive seen around even mention that brand..

how was your experience with it?

i have the entire lineup including the mam8 etc..

i find it easy to use and does a great job on most strains ive run with it- boy, does that stuff stretch a mile or what!? lol

i dig metrop-

Ahh, been really busy, actually on the 3rd run now. lol, 4horse,inkog,big sky and coxnox:) i have 2 versions now. the one here and another one, i call V2 more stretchy and without the mosiac trait. The D should have more rounded buds compared to the sis, which has more spear shaped buds.this last run with the D i went to 77 days and i like the results..big swollen calx's covered in resin. Coker smoke...love it. @Metrop, that shizz rocks ,used it solid for a few years, mack.

Hi Mack 10,

I haven't been on much lately. That Chem D looks like a resin bomb any chance of some pics in full flower? Peace CK.

cool man im glad others dig what metrop is doing- that really is some amazing stuff- i was pulling 3.5 oz dry off of 4" rockwool cubes in flood tables and slabs using just metrop only- its easy to fush out and does a great job on quality-

stuff even wards off the cal-mag def in my cal-mag hungry strains like chiesel BX-

ive also found that distilled, tap, r/o water etc..nothing can phase these nutrients..they seem to react great to whatever your water quality is-

only problem ive found is the price of the big bottles- looking at about 75$ a pop-

where do you get yours? Better price by chance?

.this last run with the D i went to 77 days and i like the results..big swollen calx's covered in resin. Coker smoke...love it.

hell yes mack. i never run a diesel or chem strain without taking it to at least 77 days. ive done 85 on both the original diesel and chem d also and shit the D is gnarly stoney.

Coxnox, possibly..

Chronickev; see what i can do

bigsky; Metrop rocks, i pay like £35 a litre. but it goes a long way. I'm also testing hesi and cellmax.

4horse; oh yes 85 days, i will go 85 next round.the 77 day batch absolutly killed the first tester batches, taken at 9 and 10 weeks.

Mack.

@inky.. :wave: thanks bro. she sure is a stinker.

Mack.

How is the taste when you take the D so late. Latest ive taken mine is around 66 days or so. Seems like most grows i seen they were taking the D down at around 9 weeks, this is the first of i believe i read of it coming down so late. Now if it were sour diesel on the other hand seem like 11-12 weeks is more of the norm.

I still have a small D left in flower not sure of her age but im going to let her flow as she got pollinated pretty good with my Kali Most male and i want nice ripe seeds :)

I have to try such strains, it is not what i prefer i think but in fact i've never tried growing Chem D, nore smoked any of the family. Gorgeous buds :)

I have to try such strains, it is not what i prefer i think but in fact i've never tried growing Chem D, nore smoked any of the family. Gorgeous buds :)

the D is knockout strong and a very distinct unique taste when done right. worth a grow for sure if you can get it. need to get the real clone only though not some s1 bean clone or something.

How is the taste when you take the D so late. Latest ive taken mine is around 66 days or so. Seems like most grows i seen they were taking the D down at around 9 weeks, this is the first of i believe i read of it coming down so late. Now if it were sour diesel on the other hand seem like 11-12 weeks is more of the norm.

I still have a small D left in flower not sure of her age but im going to let her flow as she got pollinated pretty good with my Kali Most male and i want nice ripe seeds :)

taste is just the same. i usually do 77 with D most of the time. but 85 really puts your dick in the dirt stone. not the least bit of up high whatsoever.

@ Fuzz, As 4horse said. Mine just was not ready( to my taste) at 9 weeks.

the diference is night and day.

@funny you mention that as i hear on the grapevine she's heading out france way,lol.

@4Horse, Oh yay the tatse is funky,oniony garlicy with a diesel/chemmy edge.

Mack.

Heya Mack

That looks like you wanna take a bite out off.

I smoked some Chem D together with knutsel while he was pulling out some extrema beans last time.

Excelent smoke by far...

PG