•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ProfessorP

Caramel Cough -{strain description}

Strain Name: Caramel Cough

Brand: Dynasty Seeds

Lineage: The Cough(NL#5/Haze) x Ms.Universe #10

Parental Information

MOM-The cough is a very special clone only cut of an Old NL#5/Haze..

I first received The Cough in the late 90s from a friend who moved to Oregon from Colorado.. At the time I was gifted the cut, I was told it was the original NL#5 clone crossed with a Haze Bros Haze that he had been growing in colorado.. He assured me this strain is NOT the same as the NL#5/Haze that came from Amsterdam... It is named 'The Cough' for a good reason, it Makes you COUGH... She has nice medicinal values, great yields and is Powder Mildew resistant... I've seen her in rooms covered with PM and she never once showed any signs of it..

With her 12+week bloom time, she is an advanced strain to grow which made her close to extinct when everyone went for faster blooming strain as the Kush trend took hold of the scene.... I knew how special she was, and could not bring myself to let her go... Over 13years later I still have the original cough that I was gifted..

cough11week-01.jpg

DAD- This proven stud of the Ms.Universe has earned him self the name "Schwatzenagger" from our test growers.. This is the same dad that has been used for the Caramel Candy Kush, which passes of flavors, trichomes and vigor to all of his offspring the far.. He made a great match with The Cough.. kiss.gif

Indica/Sativa % Sativa Dominant

Indoor / Outdoor

• Indoor
  • Outdoor
  • Greenhouse

Bloom Length: 9-11 weeks

# of Phenotypes? 5 thus far

Describe each phenotype expression:

]**Expect connoisseur grade buds, with no shortage of trichomes on all phenos..

Pheno #1(30%)- most common pheno thus far, shares many similarities with the cough mother.. dark green/blue hued leaves, slower at beginning of veg but excels growth when a good root system is established.. 2-3x stretch

Pheno #2 (20%)- Ms.universe dom, one of the fastest phenos in veg, but stretches 4x so make sure your bloom room can accommodate her size.

Pheno #3 (20%)- approx 50/50 split in between #1 & #2.. This plant grows very well rounded and has a consistent growth rate throughout veg and bloom.. She still has a stretch of 2.5-3x that will need to be contained.

Pheno #4 (20%)- stockier plant with a little closer node spacing than #2, but only has a 2x stretch..

Pheno #5 (10%)- Dominant Haze expressions, 4x stretch, long foxtail blossoms, 11+ week bloom..

caramel_cough_dried-01.jpgCaramelCough2-01.jpgCarmel_cough_i-011.jpgCarmel_cough_bong_hit-01.jpg

Stretch: 2-4x

Resin Profile: Copious Resin

Odor Description: caramel, haze, spices, fruit

Flavor Description: caramel haze, spices, fruit, pepper

High Type: creative, positive, thought provoking anti-depressant

• Like 1

pheno 5 has dreads...i love it , any news on when she will be available for the masses to run a train on?

Awesome news Professor, been waitin on these for months. ;)

Will be sure to pick up a few packs when they hit the shop.

Amazing work as always!

Be well,

alaskagrown

same here ^^ the breeder here make it hard to choose, then blamo another one to add to the list.

im on the hunt for pheno 5.. really all phenos have the ups no downs just up

Looks good but......11 weeks? :o

Hello JeanGuySeeds,

It is sativa dominant, so longer bloom times can be expected..

most plants are ripe by 10 weeks... but some ripen at 9wks, while others can push 11wks (or longer depending on personal preference).

I chose a pheno #1 to keep around my personal garden, 10wk bloom ... She's something special :Dcaramel_cough_dried-01.jpg

Cheers

me too, foodstuffs.

i'm crazy about the mochalope since i read the description last year.

the v2 (reworked with esko's chocolate rain-genetics) should be my

dream come true. i have been wild about chocolates since the start.

i am very eager to hear about them.

mmmm!! I think I just found another strain to fill my next order! Damn I love your descriptions of each pheno Professor...Shows you know what the F you have on your hands. Much respect!

Damn, this is turning out to be such a great year! So much variety to choose from, and there all great genetics too! It's breeders like you (professor p), sannie, and escobar that keep us motivated, well medicated, and coming back for more! Keep on keepin on! :wave:

Peace, 4twizzle

Damn, this is turning out to be such a great year! So much variety to choose from, and there all great genetics too! It's breeders like you (professor p), sannie, and escobar that keep us motivated, well medicated, and coming back for more! Keep on keepin on! :wave:

Peace, 4twizzle

amen to that brother, i cant make my mind up on what to get next.

mouth watering,Dribbling all over my joint Hats off to you ............ :specool

hi,

nice strain, i really love the mom, and of course the pheno #5 ! ;)

look like you found a real resinator stud... :showoff:

i found a great way to decice on what to buy at sannies shop, buy them all, works for me.

Being a Colorado grower I'm totally about getting my hands on this our old co. Cough is a staple in many gardens in my neighborhood and a great plant to grow , hurry up and put it on here P and show everybody why we are the mile high city!

Being a Colorado grower I'm totally about getting my hands on this our old co. Cough is a staple in many gardens in my neighborhood and a great plant to grow , hurry up and put it on here P and show everybody why we are the mile high city!

nice CB!! I love colorado, it's been a second home for me in the past... I'm overdue for a trip back down there... Waiting to hear from sannie, I have a feeling he's pretty busy ATM but seeds should be listed fairly soon... I'll let y'all know when I hear the word ;)

Cheers

WUP Pro P,

some more fire genetics you are gonna release on the world. and as nice as it seems i have to ask the ? that only older dudes like me would ask.

any chance you'll give us a shot at some pure cough genetics.

i hear what some folks are saying about longer flower times and understand their pain lol. Yet, i'm an old school dude who knows that we can't always have short photo periods. If a dank strain takes more time 12-14 weeks so be it. i say be thankful it's not 20--22 weeks lol.

i've grown up enough to not complain about dank that takes longer and know that some excellent shit just takes more time , but is worth it.

keep doing your thing Pro P. :wave:

• Like 1

Hello SPW,

Cough is a "clone only" cut of the old NL5/haze so there is no exact "cough" father since all the nl5/haze seeds I personally have I from 2000s and beyond.. I am working on a few other arrangements with the cough.... One of them is with an old school RoadKillSkunk I've currently started workin with again..... The RKS is an old seed line I acquired in the mid 90s from a friend/family in Florida.... I worked with this strain or several years and finally cracked the last of the seeds two weeks ago.....

There are some bigtime treats coming in the future :D

Cheers

thx. Pro P.

FOR THAT INFO . yeah i was just hinting at feminized cough hehehehe xoxoxo.

a legit road kill skunk + florida + cough = damn can't wait. man a pheno hunt on the cough x rks . looking for that nl 5 pheno

to keep around until death me thinks.

what type of time period before the CC kush comes back.

once i know i can put away the coin to get at least 1 pack. with that shit i don't think i'l ever need more.

pretty sure i'll fins something worth keeping a long time i 1 pack imho.

• Like 1