•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
teoborg

Extrema seeds

I'm waiting for Extrema seeds for so long. I e- mailed to Sannies and I've received an answer saying that they will be out soon. But I have read a post at rollitup saying that Extrema seeds will be discontinue. Is that true?

So I'm still wondering what parent was used in this.... Was it the CLONE ONLY Chemdawg "D"? or was it a AAA/Reservoir ChemDD? I've seen both answers.....

Peace and chicken grease

From the couple I've grown, I GUESS it's ChemDD as in ChemDog Diesel, there was some very diesel phenos, looking like the SourDIBL and ESCD, but only those who made the seeds know. Some don't like Sannie made these, or whoever made em for him, because they find it proper, respectable and bla bla to ask for permission to make hybrids with the D clone and properly also the DD, it's kind of a "breeder"/hack etiquette, so maybe that's why the ambivalence in the answers as to what was used, or maybe the Extrema makers don't know either. Fact is DD is more spread out around the world than D, and it's as good, if not better than D.

But all that is completely irrelevant, because Extrema weed is so good, to good to brawl, bitch and argue about.

Yeah Ive seen esko's posts how he won't market any chem strains, only use in freebies...

I have two in flower now they look almost identical. One has smaller leaves and is also smaller in size; that's about the extent I can tell them apart. Like you said though, all that genetic talk is in thr background because extrema dominates above the rest!!!!!!

Thanks for the post