•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Apis

Killingfields Green Pheno Smoke Report

Here's a quick smoke report on the green pheno Killingfields I harvested about 1 month ago.

Smell - Citrus w/ some dankness

Taste - Citrus w/ turpenoids. Clean, clear and directed. Very focused with slight complexity. It only hints at what's to come. Pleasant.

Note: I am a light smoker these days. Meaning a couple times per week at the most and generally not more than three tokes. In my younger days I would smoke everyday all day.

gallery_4990_3149_157196.jpg

Effect - I took one hit. It was pleasant with slight cough as the smoke expanded. 30 seconds later lights were noticeably brighter. One minute into it and I knew this shit was for real. Slight flushing in the face.

10 minutes in and I was dead silent. Not uncomfortable or paranoid. No racey-ness (which I hate). Just nice wandering thoughts and slight weight in the body.

30 minutes in and the stone was just as strong. 2 hours later and I was still freakin' baked. 4 hours later and still going strong. At some point I fell asleep on the couch.

I had a friend try it and after about 5 minutes I noticed he stopped talking. He took 3 hits. This guy is chatty and is a heavy smoker. After a while he looked at me and said, "Dude, I'm stoned. Holy shit."

The green KF is fantastic. Completely different than the purple pheno. I am bummed I did not take any cuttings of it. I still have a few more seeds and am hoping I get another.

Thank you Sannie for your breeding genius. Amazing work.

• Like 1

sounds great! cool looking pipe too. when you say stoned, do you mean high as fuck like a sativa, or stoned like an indica with couchlock? i see it knocked you out, but many times when i smoke even pure sativas, i fall asleep when coming down if i over did it a bit. so i was just wondering. i here the green pheno is the strongest according to everyone on OG that has ever gotten one.

High as fuck sativa. No munchies, no couch-lock. I should add that I was very tired from doing some pretty brutal physical labor in 90 degree weather so that probably played into me falling asleep.

I knew the green KF was supposed to be strong but I wasn't expecting to be blasted from one hit. It wasn't uncomfortable either. I've smoked stuff that has been strong and almost made me puke.

This stuff is like an iron hand in a velvet glove.

Oh, thanks about the pipe. I actually bought two different pieces by the same glass-blower. Her work really stands out. I like it.

killing fields ... she is one that has always been tempting to me.

only grew crosses of her to this day and need to check her out

pure. thank you for sharing your experience with the green KF.

excellent smoke report, btw ... many greetings, apis

SAN ;)

nice smoke report, I have 2 KF regs in veg right now. In a perfect world they will both be female, one purple and one green, but we will see what happens. I have 8 more seeds in case I don't get those 2. How long did you flower her for?

mmmmh killing fields!i'm keeping a green pheno looking very similar to ur description!

i think we should start a "kf green fan club"

have fun with thoses budz!

Peace

Koosh

Love the report.

Sounds like an amazing high

I would love to have the space to take a couple packs and find me real nice keeper like that.

Please come back and report on the other strains too

I'll post one on the Madshack, the purp KF and Kolossus fairly soon.

Sneak peak on the Madshack - It's a killer. Comes on strong and fast.

My trouble with the green, based on two fem seed green plants:

It lowers my eyelids to half-mast. The half-dozen purples and split phenos I tried don't tend to do this to me.

The greens actually impair me. Very, very few strains (after acclimation) have made me admit I was too impaired to drive after smoking. I break things on the green and that's not like me.

Strong shit for sure. There is a ceiling but I haven't found any tolerance. Well, the ceiling was reached when I smoked the "pollen" left after trimming. First time I ever wondered if I was going to vomit from smoking cannabis. (edit: not nausea in the stomach--it was an inrush of saline saliva)

Hello,

On my bunch of Killing Fields F2, my favorite was the green pheno,hard rock nuggets, lemon smell and taste, very pleasant soft high

Nice grow report. My personal favorite is the green pheno. The high is out of this world and it smells and tastes like candy. I have two of them, one I just picked at around week seven, that smoke is out of this world. I can't wait to smoke the one that is going full term.

Have you found the regs to be better than the fems?