•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Nikoashe

Extrema X Heribei OR HERIBEI X EXTREMA ?

Hello Opengrowers !

I've recently got some freebees from Sannie's shop.

In Sannie's shop site they were labelled (Extrema X Heribei),but when I received them they were labelled (Heribei X Extrema) oO

anyone have information about this strain,please ???

I think the males are heribei, either that or its 2 femmed plants bred together. I used to get very confused on here, as they seem to use the female plant 1st, then the males 2nd when listing. Here in the states, in biology, the male is always listed 1st and the female 2nd. Extrema was a femmed strain, so the heribei would need to be male

I thought both parents were fem.Maybe wrong but i thought fem pollen was used on female plant thus female cross :unsure:

I was thinkin that too Reddog, then I second guessed myself. If both are fems, then 1 would need to be made to produce male flowers. Sannie or Knuetsel, chime in please?

from what i know extrema was in regular form to.

cheers

Phuuu

i would like them to be: extrema female crossed to heribei male :)

(extrema regs aren't being made anymore, just to make me sad *lol*)

BTW, these are regular freebies ;)

Heribei is a great outdoor plant and extrema a potent medecine.

I think the cross is Heribei X extrema , for me the goal is to create a most powerful and tasty outdoor plant than Heribei is...

if the heribei is the mother, i'd like to know if she was a fem. it's unlikely because knutsel is wise

enough not to breed with fems and he sure has the reg-parents around. but i'd still like to know.

Heribei is a fem, so there would no male parents to cross to an Extrema fem, right? Unless there have been a regular Heribei for personal use. So, has to be Extrema male. It,'s not that bad to "breed" with fems, as long as it's for smoke and no further breeding. Genetic drift can and will be massive at some point.

Extrema has some great males in the reg line. Stinky, sticky, branchy and vigorous. Maybe I'll do a lil hacking F2 some day, bet there's some who will like a freebie like that.

there are questions as to whether these seeds were bred by a male/female or 2 females, like sugar punch is bred. Waiting on Knutsel or Sannie to set us straight

I would guess, if they are fem, with 99,99 fem outcome they would be in the fem freebie section, but lets wait for those in the know (:

in case the heribei is a fem-breed from start then it should be obvious that

she is the mother of this cross. can anyone please confirm one or the other?

i'd love it to be a heribei male pollinating the extrema (all reg), but if heribei

is bred from pure female genetics from scratch, then we are probably dealing

with an extrema reg-male that pollied the heribei fem-mother. and that would

up the possible outcome of chicks with dicks, imo.

like Santero I think that Knutsel has a Extrema reg male,for me it cannot be a (fem/fem) X fem ) breeding, too much instability...

Also if it was like that,(fem/fem) X fem ), the seeds were in the fem section not in the reg section,I really don't understand at all :(

i also got them but it is labeled Extrema x Heribei .

only info i have to give

@Indican

Yes you're right,when well realized a cross between two females is stable but with 3 females pollen I don't know.

Personally I'm really not a fan of female seeds but here this is not the question.

The question is who is the father of this damned cross !!! :)

I hope knutsel will answer to my PM but it seems like he's not really active on forum,too busy in creating seeds I think ...