•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Nikoashe

Extrema X Heribei OR HERIBEI X EXTREMA ?

yes i would like to know also.i wanted to try crossing this extrema x heribei with nbd or kok sounds like some fun

yo !

I ordered another pack of seeds and I ask for the "extrema x heribei" freebees and this time they were labeled "extrema x heribei".

So I presume that is the correct name of the strain,the last time a mistake was made when the name of the strain was written ...

I'm gonna grab a few of these while it still there.

Anyone have some ideas on flowering time

i am confused as to how to fems create a reg. can anyone in the know tell of the parentage used for this cross if the info is available?

I'm hoping the breeder kept a extrema from the reg stock, but if not then its okay I'm not worried.

7 1/2 so maybe 8-9 weeks? I just popped 3before logging on I couldn't wait lol

i am confused as to how to fems create a reg.

With male pollen :)

- feminized girl with female pollen = feminized seeds

- feminized girl with male pollen = regular seeds

As long as the breeder knows what they are doing there is no reason for there to be a problem using fem seeds in regular breeding. Use of CS, STS, or GA in making fem seeds do not cause an increase in "hermaphrodism". The plant's ethylene production is blocked and the plant puts off male flowers. The only reason fem seeds should have issues with bananas or males is in cases were the breeder used a female which put off male flowers on its own, or if the breeder chose a female with that trait for spraying with CS,STS,etc. These are not issues a breeder using their brain will have.

the 2 on the bottom are the extrema x heribei its on week 5 of veg forgot to give them some cal and mag

but that is no longer a problem.

gallery_1887_3474_100760.jpg

didn't anyone care yet to answer the question

about what was the male and what the female? :(

just curious, since the plants coming from these seeds should express themselves

quite heri-dominant and will not be very easy to distinguish for noobsters like me.

i sent an email through the shop and found out that these seeds are released for feedback.

i think this is the test whether or not a fem'd female can be used to create stable genes in the reg offsprings generation ?

some shots of herijuana and heribei would be nice to have for comparison.i tried searching the forums

but most poster post after flower and im looking for some veg shots.

good luck everyone

There is no genetic reason why not. You're reintroducing the male genetics into the what was only female. Again, if an intersexed individual hasn't been chosen then your population will be "healthy" and dioecious.

• Like 2

i think so too. nice to know what's what. now let's see what they

do, eh? the mixture is nice, it should hold some special plants.

So its ok to breed with feminized seeds? I thought I read somewhere that it causes problems, but logic thinking would suggest that it wouldn't be a problem. Also my reason for asking is I just recently had a Tahoe OG Male spray all over a Melon Gum feminize plant. And dude Melon Gum is some strong ass bud alone, so I can only imagine what Tahoe can bring to it :showoff:

So its ok to breed with feminized seeds? I thought I read somewhere that it causes problems, but logic thinking would suggest that it wouldn't be a problem. Also my reason for asking is I just recently had a Tahoe OG Male spray all over a Melon Gum feminize plant. And dude Melon Gum is some strong ass bud alone, so I can only imagine what Tahoe can bring to it :showoff:

If you have a stable fem mother, breeding it will not cause any problems. It is a normal female.

• Like 1

@Misterdirt thanks for the reply. Im hoping for something dank from my cross :yummy: