•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Lat33n

Blue Berry PROJECT and other garden stuff

I must thank my better half for helping me with this thread, couldn't have done it without her !

What a team!! Good going buddy, everything looks great, lot's of fun in the Sun.. Your going to need a bigger ladder for those BB's, Maybe you tamed them a little bit with the pots?? I hope so for your sake!! I need binoculars to see whats going on at the top with mine..

Thank you guys for your kind words. I started this grow a month later than last year to keep them at a manageable height, mostly because of the high winds we get here in the fall. This year will be a lot better, so I think my plan is working. Less veg time, but still a good harvest.

Well i guess they like the dry ferts huh LOL. They look spectacular lat33n! I thought i had it bad, you are going to be trimming till next season LOL..... Everytime i see look at your pics i am not only amazed by your plants but also the land around them. What a beautiful place/property you have, i hope to live some place similiar very soon, being in the city is getting really old.......that jillybean looks really similiar to the hindu x i have. the hindu x i have is suppose to be hindu kush x jillybean, looks to me like it might be jillybean dom. have you grown the jilly out before, if so what does she smell/taste like?

oh and thanks to your better half for helping with the thread, its a treat to see other people's outdoor plants, especially the monsters, i just love the monsters LOL.

thanks for sharing!

waaaw, this is amazing to see.

I scrolled back several times, simple enjoying your garden.

U have allot from me growing there, its a real honour sir.

Thank u very much for showing this.

Grdz e$ko,

Thanx legal, I like the Jillybean because it puts a smile on my face and gives me a little patience with people. Its a sweet smelling girl, but aren't they all. Don't recall how she taste, but it must be OK, cuz I keep growin her.

Thank you E$ko, and please don't call me sir, you are ' the man'. I simply grow for my wife who has been battling cancer, a nephew, who is sentenced to a life in a wheelchair and me with neuropathy and arthritis. I have way more weed than I could ever need and would love to be able to donate much of it to some of our wounded soldiers.These days I trust nobody. The honor is mine.

Dude, you're making my thoughts of moving to a "legal" state seem more like a reality each time I see this thread. My plants are like 5 feet tall, and Im tryin to keep em camo'd from cops n robbers. You have good karma surrounding you dude...

Wow i love your out door grow I use to grow out side till the rippers found me. I miss having sexy ass grows like that GR8 Work Bro

Its been a crazy week in my little part of the world. Tuesday we got hit by a surprise thunder and lightning storm. Super high swirling winds, and tons of very heavy rain. Lost some of the long lower branches on a few plants, but especially my big Vanilla sky.

Then yesterday, Friday, my old friend Santa Ana, hit the garden with 102 degree, 10% humidity, 35 mph winds. They have subsided a little today, but its still very hot and dry. All in all it was a good test for me and the garden. but maybe the garden fared a little better than me

Next year everything will be caged. If it wasn't for them, a lot of damage would have been done.

:tu :dribble: amazing, simply amazing.... you and your better half, have done a fantastic job with your garden....

I usually have to tie mine down at a 45 degree angle with a lot of black twine under the branches as when they get heavy with bud the tops would snap off. I hear you on the winds... spent 3 years out there and really wtf with all the sand blasting wind.... lol

thank you for the pics mr and ms lat33 :wave:

Thank you robo !

I've been growing a bamboo wall as a wind break, and next year it will be tall enough to protect my grow area. Mother Natures 12/12 is only a few days away for us outdoor growers. So far I've found only one little caterpillar, keeping my fingers crossed for some super sativas

Sorry to hear about your ladies getting abused by mother nature (only real downside to outdoor), especially sad for the Vanilla Sky, how bad was she beaten? i was just looking at the pictures of her thinking how awesome it is and then i scrolled down and read about the wind :( Hopefully is wasnt damaged too bad. Those cages are almost a must for you with that weather. I will be scroging through them next year like you did, great idea! Where i am we dont get too much wind, just rain coming in late october.... Im going to order some KF when i have the extra cash, im hoping for the purp pheno you have. I have read that the purp pheno most get is usually not the greatest yeilder, im hoping for yeild and color (im greedy lol). Did you order the regulars or fems?

Im fairly new to outdoor growing, what happens when it gets the natural 12/12?......I have been very lucky with catipillars this grow (my first outdoor grow they destroyed me!). i have been spraying BT weekly and i have not seen one catipillar, alive that is. I saw one dead one sitting on a leaf, but that was it. I started spraying the BT when the plants where still vegging, probably a little early but i really hated dealing with those thing so it was worth it to me.

I didn't have the vanilla girl tied up and staked, so with the heavy rain, it just was too much weight on the branches. I can grow wind

breaks, but nothing we can do about the rain. My problem is I just love growing, and have way too many this year.

As for the Killing Fields F3 regular seeds. Planted 5 seeds, got 4 girls, 2 green and 2 purple

The natural 12/12 just means that the days will be getting shorter so our ladies will be in their full flowering mode. Every year we learn and think about what we can do better next year. For me, I'll pick my favorites and grow fewer but perhaps bigger girls next year.

Just a quickie post on my BB Project grow. They are really huge and doing very well, buds are developing qiute nicely.

2012-09-20

gallery_3332_3284_337966.jpg

gallery_3332_3284_458685.jpg

gallery_3332_3284_236190.jpg

gallery_3332_3284_188547.jpg

The Cheeseberry

gallery_3332_3289_292237.jpg

The Killing Fields, green phenos

gallery_3332_3288_267711.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_348915.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_465851.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_27807.jpg

Purple phenos

gallery_3332_3288_379955.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_464500.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_215971.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_95654.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_318742.jpg

gallery_3332_3288_459902.jpg

The rest of the garden is doing very well and I'll take more pictures as the buds develope

C-ya !!

• Like 2

The rest of the garden is doing very well and I'll take more pictures as the buds develope

C-ya !!

A.S.A.P. please :)

Wonderful garden, you should be a bit stress right now until harvest, weather, bugs, thieves, it is really a mission outdoor where so many variables couldnot be under control.

So the job is better when well done, congratz' :)

WOW!!!!!! that purple killing fields is one of the nicest looking plants i have ever seen! excellent work lat33n..... AND those blueberry buds look like the main colas are well over two feet long? If you happen to have a measuring tape lying around and you get time you should measure those bad girls LOL. Seeing yours and midnights killing fields has definetly convinced me to order a few packs and go pheno hunting. Your garden/plants are really a sight to see, thank you for sharing......keep up the good, no, excellent work.

Amazing grow.

Glad to see you get through the crazy weather we've had

Surrounding those plants with tall screens looks super simple and very effective

Don't tell me you trim all this yourself... I would probably stop trimming after the first 5 pounds.

Beautiful... more pictures please - we're daydreaming over here :smoke

Thank you very much guys for your compliments, they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside [ or maybe its the green KF I just sampled ] especially coming from some of the best growers on earth

Your all invited to the Trim Party and you can leave with your pockets full

Going to have some late bloomers [ Jackhammer ] that will most likely go into mid to late November, so I will pray that we ALL have good weather

More pictures to come in a week or two. Many thanks again, and happy growin !!!

the bamboo windbreak sounds good, I think I can see some in the background in your pics... Very nice purple colors and thanks for the invite cause I have very big pockets. lol

I also like the six foot ladder, really puts things into contrast :grinning_respect: :whatthahell: