•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

drip-n-wet

Funk on extrema

For this sucker Pyrethrine,he will live your plants really fast(dead),Pyrethrine is fast enough in decomposition,you have maybe 2 more weeks of flowering,so i was think on something fast,effective and safe for humans after decomposition(3-7 days).

Hey Dripn'

Squish! Squish! Don't enjoy it too much now :P...Next time you get the chance, do some serious inspection...like examining ALL the leaves of EVERY plant if you can. I would take each lady out one by one...set up a chair and get comfortable right outside your grow space...maybe crack a beer, or two, or three, :P,light a spliff and take your time scruitinizing every leaf and get your squish on :P...it's worth it...Peace!

Yah, I was thinking eggs, too. They look like my thrip eggs.

Squishing would be best. If you're going to spray I'd go with Spinosad (such as Monterey Garden Insect Spray) or BT (such as Safer brand).

Hey Herbgrower,

Notice how the spots coincide with the bite marks...eat, poop, eat, poop...what a life, eh? :P Peace!

Glad you found that little guy.

Hopefully you spray and take of those little fuckers for good.

Hey Dripn',

Let us know the results my man...Peace!

I found another invader dropping down from the canopy before lights out these are hard to spot on the plant or maybe a young 1 trying to flea from the treatment,

i will keep an eye out for these suckers.

gallery_3524_3016_56353.jpg

The infected leaves have been removed here are a couple ext s pics under the plasma @ 39 days 12/12

gallery_3524_3016_106554.jpg

gallery_3524_3016_87681.jpg

DnW,i also belive they running away,its not big population,you found just 2 worms.

Glad you caught em!

Have u ever heard of Capulator's Beneficials aka Caps Bennies as the cool ppl call it. Its a three pack to make teas (nutes, roots, and foliar)

I wanna get this shit and give it a try

"The foliar pack is designed as a 100% safe, non chemical spray for insect control that can also be used as a drench for soil borne insects. The foliar pack includes but is not limited to:

-Bacillus: for the destruction of caterpillars and fungus gnat larvae.

-Beauveria: will control a number of pests such as termites, thrips, whiteflies, aphids, and beetles.

-Metarhizium: will infect spittle bugs and weevils, and thrips.

-Verticillium: will infect and kill aphids, whiteflies, rust fungi, and scale.

-Paecilomyces: will effectively eradicate many pests, including several species of spider mites."

Hi there, I would get some SNS. I'm currently battling white flies and some type of mites and just started the SNS. Its an all natural Systemic pest control. You apply 2ml of the stuff per liter of water and water your plants with the stuff and it puts up an internal pest barrier for your plants.

Drop that sumbitch in a bottle of liquor. If he stops moving before he hits the bottom it is good for human consumption. The worm, not the liquor.

If caterpillars are a problem for you in the future, try a spray with Bt in it (Bacillus thuringiensis). It's only harmful to moth and butterfly larvae. Apply just before the dark period, because UV rays will kill it.

Yes Misterdirt BT is good but not all BT are for moths and larvae-You need Bacillus thuringiensis Berliner var.kurstaki,serotip H1,H3a and H3b,thats the kind you need for this job,other kill other pests,dont ask me how i know it-i have one kilo of this product,we use it in greenhouse.

Greets ,DJ

Glad you found em those are not horn worms but I am sure they would do as much damage if you did not find them in time. Plants look good though, and i am sure they will be big and frosty. Good luck!

I have been getting a lot of worms on the petunias the last week or ten days. I am wondering if this is the time of year for them or something........

Yes Misterdirt BT is good but not all BT are for moths and larvae-You need Bacillus thuringiensis Berliner var.kurstaki,serotip H1,H3a and H3b,thats the kind you need for this job,other kill other pests,dont ask me how i know it-i have one kilo of this product,we use it in greenhouse.

Greets ,DJ

Thanks for the info. You made me go and read the label of my product, and it is indeed the kurstaki strain. I wasn't aware that a particular subspecies was needed.

SILK WORMS just started blooming everywhere around town hanging down from the trees and covering everything with silk, be carful not to let any of those moths into your grow.