•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

legaltoker

Esko's new strains! wat did you order?

I got my Chucky's Bride! thank you sannie and esko!

and for anyone wondering, i did not have to sign anything, it was just waiting for me when i got home.

My seeds have arrived!

gallery_3438_3326_69675.jpg

I wasn't home but someone else signed for mine...GOOD NEWS: the mail man did not transform into a DEA agent! :jump:

I've signed once before and it was no big deal last time either! haha

Sannie is a pro, if the hand delivery was problematic, he would not have done it.

Either seeds get lost in customs... or they make it through, no threat from the mail folks.

And everyone needs some sponge pots or buffer tabs right? Order those too and you can pick which shipping you want, with or without Signing.

Not to be rude but i felt shipping sponge pots or buffer tabs with the "souvenir" seeds kinda pointed out you were going to grow them and not keep them as a "souviner's"

Not to be rude but i felt shipping sponge pots or buffer tabs with the "souvenir" seeds kinda pointed out you were going to grow them and not keep them as a "souviner's"

sorry, I can't tell sarcasm over the internet...You are joking right?

Or are you saying that customs would let seeds through if they didn't find spongepots with them?

Even if it says souvenir on them... if custom finds MJ seeds - they are confiscated

When you order something other than seeds, you can pick to not have track and trace ( no signing ), that's why I suggested it

I'm not sure if you've ordered from Sannie before... but you usually don't just get seeds in an empty envelope

little more thought goes into then that...

I'm not sure if you've ordered from Sannie before... but you usually don't just get seeds in an empty envelope

Key word being "usually". For my first order, that is exactly what I got. I'm not complaining about it, just confirming that there exist instances wherein that may be the case.

No not being sarcastic, In europe we can legally own seeds if they are for souviner purposes and "cough" promise they are never to be in contact with water.

Also i have orderded twice from sannies but i wont go into details of their shipping methods. just that one came with sponge pots.

went to the postal place to get my seeds.no problems at all, i even got hookup with those spongepots :icecream:

holy princess x sour d/ blue berry = halle berry :spell: ...i had that bad joke waiting to come out

next order blue rocket

• Like 1

I guess you could put a note to sannie to not give you free spongepots...

like that you're covered.

I guess you could put a note to sannie to not give you free spongepots...

like that you're covered.

Very true Sam, I dident spot the comments section on my first order or that you could choose your freebies.

I blame my pickled brain .

Sannie Clause came through with some early christmas presents today. haha :D

He even threw in an extra killingfields #7 freebie. Thanks sannie!

My first choice of e$ko's new strains was a pretty easy one. After reading this "A winner in all 3 sektions : flowering speed, taste and yield." in the chucky's bride description, I pretty much was convinced, but after reading this "The best of my C99 breeding projekts were found in Santa Maria and Cheese.Holy Princess is the second winner of my own Cinderella projekt." in the holly princess description, then I knew for sure.

I'm also very excited to see how these RiRi Sour D x Blueberry seeds are going to turnout.

Holly princess and Blue rocket will be on my next order.

Thank you for making such amazing strains, e$ko! You truly are a one of a kind breeder! :tu

Peace, Twizzle

456.jpg

Lady Cane is planned to comeback this year.

They are allready on this planet, but since its the new f3, they get a tripple test.

To not disapoint myself, nor the people that gonna buy them. I need to know the plants before one seeds gets public.

Ive shown results from the second testbatch, now its waiting for the third and final discision.

I expect no problems, there is one phenotype that allready is my favorite, kind of green apple spicy thing. Offcourse i kept it for further playtime.

The c99 hybrids are amazing and they will make many people happy.

Iff u dont take clones from them, u gonna regret it later on.

Thnx for all the support,

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 2

Lady Cane is back soon! :yummy:

E$ko, hope you'll tell us more about that "green apple spicy thing" pheno.

Good vibes,

Magic

:showoff: lady cane F3, yes!

i have only met your special lady in freebie-form so far &

look very much forward to experience her in her pure glory.

:) ladycane was a strain I missed, but was very eager to try. I have a reclining buddha x ladycane which just show 1st preflower. Looks like a pistil. She keep me occupied until the mother arrive in store ;) :). Thanks eskobar

thx herbgrower,

i don't know how i missed them .

" I SEE YOU " ALA the Avatar movie on Chucky's bride. IT FITS EXACTLY WHAT I'M GONNA BE GOING AFTER, more of a euphoric stone, nice yield & tatste, and to top it off short flower time which was unexpected by me.

my short list from here are these & Chucky's Brid just shot close to the top of the list! :icecream:

sugar punch

Shiva feminized

mt. hood huckleberry

blue heron

Its common, is found in all 3 tests i did. I cant say 100% about the third, but i smelled some, and its bingo for sure.

Phenotype differences:

-Green apple curry (i compare it like that in my language), very fresh kind of taste. Apple limonade would be good comparison to.

- a dry gin kinda peppery blend, a exiting bud to smoke.

- and a brown hair, deep spiced, kinda old school taste. (i suspect g13 dominant but slightly mixed)

The situation is, that iff i dont find a new phenotype after this third test, i chose the green apple curry as favorite.

It was one of the top notch smokes from this summer.

Somebody on the forum did allready taste it , togheter with, alongside a river, in blistering heat, in the middle of the alps.

Hey, i dont say this because i gonna release them.

I do more detailed testwork then ever, so i share the information as good as i can.

This also means, that i make seeds, and keep them 6 months, before releasing.

Then u get suprises like just before the summer, my 2 new girls and the rocket.

Those are seeds from last year.

People that think, they are old ... well, i can assure a cannabis seeds stays ok for minimum 3 to 5 years.

Those who do more effort to stock them in dark cold envoriment, that can easly reach 15 years.

Because they contain oil, they can stay very long good, but ... the seedmaker, must have prepared them for u = drying, resting.

U can never know a girl by sleeping once with her.

It needs time, to get familiar with her to know what she like and what she has to offer also.

think like that, and u understand me what i do these days.

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 3

Thank you e$ko. I will patiently wait for when you announce that Lady Cane is back in the shop. It was already on my wish list. Your careful test work and knowledge of your plants are why everyone trusts your seeds so much.

• Like 1

Lady Cane sounds great.....may be even a must have, so many seeds so lil time :likken: