•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Guest UfoDisclosure

Groundbreaking documentary. Don't preconceive, just watch it.

Guest UfoDisclosure

Subject : 1h40m long documentary called The Revelation of the pyramids

I find it's almost my duty to inform you about this documentary.

Its purpose is to reveal the signification of ancients monuments like Egyptian pyramids, Aztec temples, Easter Island statues...

You can find it on Youtube.

The Revelation of the pyramids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooy2LTJoMVM

Watch it, you will not regret it.

Greetz

UD

Yes,i was look this one,not bad documentary,but here in "neibourhood" we have Pyramids-they call them Bosnian pyramids,they say that this is the oldest pyramids on Earth,and that they need to change history because of them,interesting to look and think little bit about history that they learn us.

Greets,DJ

Greets all.

I have read before that pyramids in Egypt were nuclear reactors of et origin housing crystal units to provide energy. Thses pyramids were also communication devices apparently. I will try to find the link and post here

I often think about this subject myself..

The truth is , we are all alien-

All through our history it is clearly carved into stone and has been written..

To me, stories from the bible, for example , clearly depict alien abduction, conception, etc.

The story of jesus and mary alone, put next to an episode of the X-Files, is almost identical.

Woman gets abducted, missing for days, comes back, no memories of conception, has unique and "god" like son...

Three "kings" just show up..same time, same place, acording to a star? no gps, no cell phones, just poof, pop up , same place , same time, to great the newborn hybrid-

with gifts..

sounds like a classic alien abduction case to me..

When you step back, away from these writings and go to the begining of civilization as we know it, you meet the sumerians-

Who just plainly talked about the different races of alien huminiod "gods" who came to earth and geneticly altered our civilization or "created us in there own image"

The "Anunnaki"

anunakiimages.png

They where giants and had technology not known 8000 years ago..like wrist watches and maps of the solar system etc.

These people could even tell you relative size, shape, color and what each planet was made up of..

How did they aquire this knowledge? Well they tell you, the they where showed by these alien beings-

Now we go further back and today, they are finding great structures and pyramids across the sea floor in various places across the world that appear to be almost laser cut from millions of tons of stone like diorite..something that only diamond bit tools or machines would be able to cut today-

Stuctures that we still can not duplicate with todays technology riddle the globe.

Some of these new underwater discoveries are dating back to around 40,000 BC!

yeah..waaay before history was recorded and/or lost-

we never where alone..

I have one friend who is member of mensa-have IQ more than 150 and is pretty racional guy,so sometimes we smoke together and we talk about lot of things,he is open minded person,and lot of times i was asking him "how they built pyramids or how they put stone from 75 tons on 60meters hight,no matter how smart he is,i still didnt get logicaly answer from him,also he cant explain how they moved monolits with weight of 1000 tons with this old technique),because we today think that we have most modern civilisation with best machines,roads,working techniques but we cant do it,you can read that workers from Japan Mitsubishi want in 80-ies last century to made small pyramid to prove others its possible,they was have so much problems with this "superior knowlege" and machinery that they was give up really fast,you can found this data on web and in some books,it was happend for sure(they want to show how is Japanese are superior in building buissnes).

Its easier to manipulate with masses if you made them stupid,if you give them television full of stupid series or celebrities,change true values with false things and emptiness,than this sheeps will not ask questions and your manipulation is true sucess on them.

Mahabharata,Indian ep,he talks about flying sources and nuclear war before 5000 years,also they found some place in India where they prove some symphtoms of possible nuclear attack long ago in history.

Crazy stuff,all around world,in Africa they have tribe Dogon,they have religion old more than 5000 years,they belive in Sirius,also they was said to scientists long before that they know that around Sirius A circle small neutron star Sirius B,they found that in 1970-ies,also they call this star Digitaria,Digitaria is maybe a smallest seed from plant on Earth,they was made pictures in caves of humanoid persons in scafanders and hellmets.Also this French antrophologs who was reserch this tribe,was work more than 20 years to found all this from them and to tribe belive them and give im all informations(i think that French scientist start work with them in 1940,not so sure,read long ago)

This world and history is more amazing that we can to belive,thats why this kind of thinking is for lot of people tabu-theme,they dont want to create new open vision because they are happy with old belifes and this limited aproach.

Greets,DJ

Didnt read all the post, just checked to see what the vid was.

I seen this doc a year or so ago, on Ms. Alice's channel on JTV(down the rabbit) lovely lady and i highly recommend this channel.

Now back to the doc. Its a good one. I dont buy into nibiru, 2012 or any of the none sense but it made some good points

Im a spirtual person I've been through every conspiracy theory and back. All the answers can be found within. Good luck to you all on your path to enlightement, truth, and infinite consiouness of one.

One last thing.

There is a war going on. This war is spiritual, the war is psychological. Anything less is to keep you distracted from the aforementioned.

Guest UfoDisclosure

DJ, I agree with you.

Big Sky, I completely agree with you too.

:) Sorry I'm not Shakespeare indeed

The thing I'd recommend is a total disclosure on the Alien phenomenon.

Nothing could be more beneficial to mankind than a big slap in our faces.

What only matters in ruling human activities is our relation with nature.

This should be the only ethical reason to allow or prohibit something.

Any form of monetary system is of course obsolete and wrong, as it necessarily goes against nature since it artificially creates scarcity and abundance (imbalance)

Have a good night you all

UD

I have seen a bunch of crazy things in my lifetime. Some things explainable, some not so easy to explain. I look at it this way, so long as the first people that are bombarded during an invasion of aliens include Sarah Palin, the entire Jersey Shore cast, Elvis impersonators, and that K-9 dog that bit me in my ass... I will sit, smoke, watch it happen, and wait my turn.

About this Nibiru theory-its classic hoax,they was telling that he will be visible last and this year,only thing that was visible very good at this time is Jupiter,you can call Jupiter failed star,but he dont have enough mass to start acting like star,i think that this is "bluring vision" for masses.

There is 2 extreme jumps in human evolution what cant explain "evolution theory" by Charles Darwin,so to look at things totaly "Darwinistic" or "Creationistic" is wrong by me,we are cultivated by some more advanced beings,the same we do with our domestic animals or plants,they was teaching us this kind of technique in the past when Gods walk the Earth, same they learn us-mathematic,phisic,asthronomy,mining,agriculture,and other stuff what is not avaible for any other animal specie except human being.

We are geneticaly manipulated beings or GMO by our manipulators,and we dont drive this "train" what bring us into not known future,thats my thoughts about what is happening.

People who are not open minded dont need to read about what other people thinking,it can break their hull,where they digg itselfs and can give destructive thoughts and negative comments ,i dont have nothing against people who belive in their theories(Darwinistic,Creationistic or any other) but in same time they respect others and dont laughing and joking at other people faces and opinions,even they will later smile in corner and after that calling that man funny and others funny things,its their choice to have freedom of thinking,also the same freedom i choose for myself.

We can joke also when we talk like serious,why we need to stay behind some theory like a stone,but we need to respect other talker echo in positive manner and not to try owerpower other people opinions.

About aliens,WE ARE ALIENS,humans and all other species here on Earth are aliens,true aliens in space and time,we are aliens of universum,where we are?in universe.What we are?we are diffferent kinds of organism.So what we are?Aliens.For anybody who coming to us from any direction in space and time who we are?Aliens.

Hope your brain will not split up from my ideas and thoughts,LOL :lol:

Kindest regards,DJ :wave:

Guest UfoDisclosure

DJ lol :D

I will not copy and paste all the sentences you wrote that I agree with but hey big +1 B)

El Tiberon LOL

Sarah Palin claims :dribble:

To each one their belief (??) but hers are funny :lol:

Going by her vice-president candidacy speech, somehow, she must

have been in contact with Miss South Carolina 2007! :lol:

Or maybe too often in contact with Matanuska Thunderfuck !

LOL

UD

greets all

i like this type of topic. real education unlike school system bullcrap

i have said before that i believe humans as we are today were a hybridiation project on offworld entities, but not dieties as described. we were hybridised from the last known most recent humanoid to walk on earth, neanderthals. this hybridisation has been taking place long before we can fathom and has had many forms of humanoid of which the evidence is EVIDENT (humanoid skeletons found e.g cro magnom etc)

the religious texts we have show this, but it is twisted to sound supernatural and non physical, for eg, the religious concept of a god is a diety of whom we cannot physically see, touch or hear. the fact remains that if certain biblical figures actually sat and ate a meal with the one the bible refers to as god, god would have to have been physically there. the fact that "god" eats shows his necessities as a living physical being, who came from the heavens, or sky.

with that said, what the bible refers to as god must have been a humanoid who came from space or the sky, who needs to eat, who teaches hygene to the people. all human/humanoid neccesities.

the word el/elohim has been associated with a god diety from the bible, but research will show you el is not a name, but an abreviation of the word elders, of whom watch over our progress. elohim are a race of humaoids that created man as you know it today through combining their own dna with the dna of the neanderthals through artificial insemination. i have found two reasons for this.

my point is that off world entities have been and are probably still here influencing the civilisations course through history and present. all the technology we have of superior construction is mostly reverse engineered technology from aeronautic vehicles to micro chips and newer circuit board designs. we have even harnest electromagnetic anti gravity technology through nuclear processes due to reversed engineered ufo crashes and et hand me downs.

pyramids i dont believe were built by the hands of man nor were its stones cut by mans labour.

if i an give you more info, you can pm me.

ps. please admin dont close this thread because its not mmj related.

greets, doc

ps, big sky you are well educated. i see you research the sumerian texts. this is good. you see they have wrist watches and aircraft before, its time, or maybe we are just late.

maybe we can exchange some knowledge.

best wishes to all

Where we come from is just a minor "nice to know" compared to the problems we face by being here in such mass quantities, like cockroaches skimming the earth. We are a plague to this planet.

Wazzaup you are very correct. But our origin is of utmost importance to know our purpose, our real purpose for carrying the heavy weight and burdon of our flesh.

We will always be a plague to the planet untill we have guidence and a truthful motive of positive progression. As of now, we work, eat, breed, shit and sleep with no universal purpose other than survival and for some, if not most, personal gain and service to self.

I believe once we reach a state of universal thought, motivation and consciousness with a universal motion of motive, we will no longer plague our gaia with pollution and overpopulation. Knowing why we are here and how this came to be gives us a starting point to work towards moving forward.

Good vybes to all

DJ lol :D

I will not copy and paste all the sentences you wrote that I agree with but hey big +1 B)

El Tiberon LOL

Sarah Palin claims :dribble:

To each one their belief (??) but hers are funny :lol:

Going by her vice-president candidacy speech, somehow, she must

have been in contact with Miss South Carolina 2007! :lol:

Or maybe too often in contact with Matanuska Thunderfuck !

LOL

UD

She certainly got her hands on some Thunderfuck, but his name was Glen Rice.

greets all

i like this type of topic. real education unlike school system bullcrap

i have said before that i believe humans as we are today were a hybridiation project on offworld entities, but not dieties as described. we were hybridised from the last known most recent humanoid to walk on earth, neanderthals. this hybridisation has been taking place long before we can fathom and has had many forms of humanoid of which the evidence is EVIDENT (humanoid skeletons found e.g cro magnom etc)

the religious texts we have show this, but it is twisted to sound supernatural and non physical, for eg, the religious concept of a god is a diety of whom we cannot physically see, touch or hear. the fact remains that if certain biblical figures actually sat and ate a meal with the one the bible refers to as god, god would have to have been physically there. the fact that "god" eats shows his necessities as a living physical being, who came from the heavens, or sky.

with that said, what the bible refers to as god must have been a humanoid who came from space or the sky, who needs to eat, who teaches hygene to the people. all human/humanoid neccesities.

the word el/elohim has been associated with a god diety from the bible, but research will show you el is not a name, but an abreviation of the word elders, of whom watch over our progress. elohim are a race of humaoids that created man as you know it today through combining their own dna with the dna of the neanderthals through artificial insemination. i have found two reasons for this.

my point is that off world entities have been and are probably still here influencing the civilisations course through history and present. all the technology we have of superior construction is mostly reverse engineered technology from aeronautic vehicles to micro chips and newer circuit board designs. we have even harnest electromagnetic anti gravity technology through nuclear processes due to reversed engineered ufo crashes and et hand me downs.

pyramids i dont believe were built by the hands of man nor were its stones cut by mans labour.

if i an give you more info, you can pm me.

ps. please admin dont close this thread because its not mmj related.

greets, doc

ps, big sky you are well educated. i see you research the sumerian texts. this is good. you see they have wrist watches and aircraft before, its time, or maybe we are just late.

maybe we can exchange some knowledge.

best wishes to all

Dr Bonez,

i agree ..this is a great thead and gives us stoners, tokers, smokers etc a place to kind of burn one and exchange ideas of life origins-

I study a lot of sumerian text, art history and went to to the art institute of pitts for a few years until i just could not afford it anymore-

Aliens are also a big part of the native american culture-

ive seen some really awesome depictions of things they just dont show you in the school books..

speaking of school..

its pre conditioning..plain and simple- they train everyone the first major 12 development years in the US to obey and take orders ..training robots -

hell they still teach that columbus was the first to discover america even though the vikings and ancient chinese had maps of N america and the entire world lol-

it baffles me -

your on to something i often think about when reading religious text as well..the term god in itself was tech created my man..most words we use today do stem from old words and language but have entire different meanings then they where used thousands of years ago-

so god and alien could be the exact same word! ;) more then likley this is the case..

the bible texts or i should say the dead sea scrolls text, have been written over and over since its original copy- just like the common books we read today, we have vol, issues and copies of copies. lets face it, paper, and other crude forms of cloth paper etc..does not stand the test of time so it must be interpreted language by men in the future that have no real concept of what those text actually mean..only the best guess or logical one in there minds alone- Their soul perception..then it goes to print-

These are the same people who share bloodlines and remain in power today- so it has been manipulated to spread fear in the form of control over time-

But these sumerian carvings and other forms of stone writing across the world are still left open to interpretation.

freely without manipulation-

first seen in neanderthal caves- Strange pictures of huminoid creatures

old_grey[1].jpg4482363446_f6168f58fa_o.jpg

the one on the right...dated 3 million years old..;)

and everywhere since ;)

Yeah but that last pic isnt 3 million years old. Its from the 90's i painted that one when i was tripping on schrooms and i had just seen that shitty scream movie...

Greets

BB

Where we come from is just a minor "nice to know" compared to the problems we face by being here in such mass quantities, like cockroaches skimming the earth. We are a plague to this planet.

Those are the lies the few invest in to get us to believe. We are no plague, misguided because the truth is being kept from but certainly no cockroach. The planet is more than capable of sustaining more numbers than we currently have here. We can currently have every one on the planet lving comfortably in a land plot the size of texas or less. We have more than enough to feed the whole planet, famine and starvation is by design created by the same people that tell us to have only two kids and that theres too many people on the planet.

Great words Fuzz420,i am with you on this one,big kudos for your thoughts :grinning_respect: .

Well we might have enough too feed everyone but we rape and plunder the earth like the plauge. Its not enough for people to just eat and survive everybody wants the latest stuff have a new car and everything that comes whit a privilidge lifestyle. So can we swing that to in a sustainble way? And more importenly in a realistic way...

Greetz

BB

Maybe whatever species that repopulates the earth (that is assuming the planet can still regenerate itself) after our demise will be more in sympatico with it's environment.

Mankind has been de-evolving for the last 2000 years or so, in my opinion.

Guest UfoDisclosure

The most groundbreaking evidence on the planet right now of alien/human genetic engineering-

the star child skull..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOSbRCg0B4g

Big Sky I thank you for this excellent video.

I knew about the StarChild Skull but I wasn't really expecting such a demonstrative dna test

I find that everyday my pseudonym is more revelant

:)

Big Sky I thank you for this excellent video.

I knew about the StarChild Skull but I wasn't really expecting such a demonstrative dna test

I find that everyday my pseudonym is more revelant

:)

werd ;)

yeah its fairly new results of it -

the more testing they do- the more alien it becomes-

no bone marrow, 300+ based chromosome pairs, bone like enamel of our teeth make up the entire skull- did you see those carzy reptile looking teeeth it had ..this creature /alien/person had multiple rows like an aligator or shark and the x ray shows 5 extra teeth- the last ones(the highest in the jaw) look like fookin fangs man..crazy-