•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Guest UfoDisclosure

Groundbreaking documentary. Don't preconceive, just watch it.

Thanks Don Joe

Budding Breeder- You're right, we do rape a plunder the planet, but like i said its because the truth is being kept from us. Plundering the planet is the only choice of forcible survival."Free energy" has and does exist, but if its free wheres the profit and control in that? Keep the technology suppressed so to maintain the status quo. With this in place we can now trade living for survival, spirituality for religion, and idealism for materialism. Survival is part of the Reptilian brain, the oldest part of the brain. They force us lower our vibration to match that of the reptilian complex and force us to act with out empathy with no regard for our fellow man. Survival of the fittest indeed but its by design and we need to realize such. In this realization we need to loose the ego and love our fellow human unconditionally. Once the Ego is shed it leaves no room for such materialistic ideals and then we can better take care of our planet and selves as survival won't be our main concern.

Ok so there is a universal truth and a superimposed force that actually rules the earth and makes szunamies happen and wars break out. It lets the people in afrika starve and die of aids and feeds political unrest. Fortunately when we discover "the meaning of life". It will all be solved. Finally some real science and not the crap you learn at school. Dinosaurs lived a few thousand years ago. Great stuff for home schooling ;)

This stuff fascinates me! Gonna go watch that film before reading through this, cheers!

Just wanted to add this book called the hidden history of the human race, reading it atm and it's unbelievable.

It's a collection of archaeological finds that basically got suppressed because they went against the theory of evolution?!

Only just started reading it but it's amazing. Finding stuff like modern human footprints in lava millions of years old, and complex tools millions of years old.

The history books need burning.

Here's the forward:

It is my great pleasure and honor to introduce this abridged edition of Forbidden

Archeology. Let me say at the outset that I believe this book to be one of the landmark

intellectual achievements of the late twentieth century. It will take more conservative

scholars a long while, probably many years, to come to terms with the revelations it

contains. Nevertheless, Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson have put the revelations out

there and the clock cannot now be turned back. Sooner or later, whether we like it or not,

our species is going to have to come to terms with the facts that are so impressively

documented in the pages that follow, and these facts are stunning.

Cremo and Thompson's central proposition is that the model of human prehistory,

carefully built-up by scholars over the past two centuries, is sadly and completely wrong.

Moreover, the authors are not proposing that it can be put right with minor tinkering and

adjustments. What is needed is for the existing model to be thrown out the window and for

us to start again with open minds and with absolutely no preconceptions at all.

This is a position that is close to my own heart; indeed it forms the basis of my book

Fingerprints of the Gods. There, however, my focus was exclusively on the last 20,000

years and on the possibility that an advanced global civilization may have flourished more

than 12,000 years ago only to be wiped out and forgotten in the great cataclysm that

brought the last Ice Age to an end.

In The Hidden History of the Human Race Cremo and Thompson go much further,

pushing back the horizons of our amnesia not just 12,000 or 20,000 years, but millions of

years into the past, and showing that almost everything we have been taught to believe

about the origins and evolution of our species rests on the shaky foundation of academic

opinion, and on a highly selective sampling of research results. The two authors then set

about putting the record straight by showing all the other research results that have been

edited out of the record during the past two centuries, not because there was anything

wrong or bogus about the results themselves, but simply because they did not fit with prevailing academic opinion.

Anomalous and out-of-place discoveries reported by Cremo and Thompson in The

Hidden History of the Human Race include convincing evidence that anatomically modern

humans may have been present on the Earth not just for 100,000 years or less (the orthodox

view), but for millions of years, and that metal objects of advanced design may have been

in use at equally early periods. Moreover, although sensational claims have been made

before about out-of-place artifacts, they have never been supported by such overwhelming

and utterly convincing documentation as Cremo and Thompson provide.

In the final analysis, it is the meticulous scholarship of the authors, and the

cumulative weight of the facts presented in The Hidden History of the Human Race, that

really convince. The book is, I believe, in harmony with the mood of the public at large in

the world today, a mood which no longer unquestioningly accepts the pronouncements of

established authorities, and is willing to listen with an open mind to heretics who make

their case reasonably and rationally.

Never before has the case for a complete re-evaluation of the human story been

made more reasonably and rationally than it is in these pages.

Graham Hancock, Devon, England, January 1998

http://www.humanityu...race%201998.pdf

Though it might fascinate you remember that we are a cannabis forum and not a conspiracy forum. This content is inappropriate for this forum. I am sure you can find a better spot on the Internet for that: there are thousands.

Ok so there is a universal truth and a superimposed force that actually rules the earth and makes szunamies happen and wars break out. It lets the people in afrika starve and die of aids and feeds political unrest. Fortunately when we discover "the meaning of life". It will all be solved. Finally some real science and not the crap you learn at school. Dinosaurs lived a few thousand years ago. Great stuff for home schooling ;)

LOL quite the condescending tone, but its easy to jumble it all together and call it "bologna."Point blank science fiction is science fact. Freedom is only the illusion of two choices. The meaning of life is simple, but it isn't all knowing.Science and religion are like democrats and republicans, two heads on the same snake.Oh and dinosaurs didnt die they evolved ;)

Now if those darn aliens would just land and reveal them selves it would be oh just so easy then :rolleyes:

Couple strains i keep help me to connect to higher thought, keep fighting the fight. My pm box is always open if anyone wants to talk "crazy" :)

hehe did you take the blue pill or the red pill? Hence the ;) btw.

Politics... another one... Stay away from it! Always turns into discussions about beliefs and opinions instead of facts.

Damn sky! Just clocked that vid you posted, that's mental!

I remember seeing a movie length documentary on that scull and they came to the conclusion it was human.

That was before this testing though so that's all BS now. This sorta stuff makes much more sense than evolving from primates while some didn't bother evolving lol.

haha, like ur style Fuzz, I've got some mad shit you'd like...

Politics Whaz, well that's a conspiracy as well lol. They all work for the money, banks and corporations.

When the banking system runs independently from government as privately or publicly owned companies with the owners/shareholders identities protected by the secrets act, and they raise rates or print money as they see fit regardless who's in government then you realise the whole politics thing is BS. When you add to that the fact corporations lobby for whatever policies they want and get them the only losers are us! Just repeatedly voting for one side or the other that makes absolutely no difference. Shit I'm talking politics again lol.

Why to not be free to look at things openminded,why to make borders around forum who is name "Opengrow"?

Its like you ask from people that they can only put songs related to only cannabis theme in music thread,and every one who will put different song that not related about cannabis will be cautioned by mods???

So,this is not disrespect,this is freedom of speech,if we have forum than we can talk about other themes like somebody was dog died,some was getting cancer,somebody dont like police acting,etc..

Or you make forum that is totaly Cannabis related and you erase all things and threads what is not related with word Cannabis,than some members have free choice to stay here or move somewere else.

My question is- what we are,forum who is openminded and give you chance to talk with people whithout borders and mental limitations or opposite?

I was come here on this forum because i was get that "Opengrow" means that i will found people here who are openminded,not limited and they have idea of freedom-freedom for smoking MJ,freedom to think about other things than its MJ,freedom to share joy or sadness with other members if something happends in his life and he thinks that he got friends here and that somebody will understand him...

I can menage in my head that when i come here,that i will talk only about cannabis related themes,but you know all that cannabis is not everything in life,we are people(even some of us think that we are plague).

And give this forum name "Limitedgrow",it is more appropriate name if we cant talk about other themes than cannabis.

Want to say that i was made nice pic signature here on forum and one of forum mods said to me that i must to move this signature because Sannie dont like signatures with pictures,its pretty pity to not aloud people some normal thing,also this signature is cannabis related(you can see him in my pics if you are mod or my friend)so i was want to ask why he was give name of forum "Opengrow" ,is it some false flag or what?

If you need that i erase all my pics and to not post any more here in this"Opengrow?",just say,i will obey your wishes.

Regards,DJ

why dont we have a section or subforum for shit like this so we can address our minds thoughts there?

seems logical yeah? most Mj forums..well almost every single one ive ever been to, has a section like "the edge" or non mj related section-

I believe this kind of discussion should be moved to that kind of area so we can all feel free to talk amongst each other about non mj related things..but are they? hell i think about this stuff the most when?? when im high!! i'm sure 99% of us do- it gets our gears greased and moving with hemp oil ;)

just a suggestion -

theres no reason why the good folks of opengrow should be forced to talk about crazy stuff on another forum imho..

after all we come here for the people that visit here- not the people that visit those "other" forums ..

ive met some cool catz that are more educated about these subjects on mj forums then on any conspiracy forum..

most conspiracy forums are made up of trolls and fat kids that get bord and want the chance to do the picking themselves ..

have no real educated thoughts or give anything a open mind-

then you have the "thumpers" ..tapping and rapping there bibles ..singing jesus saves..hes comming..look busy everyone!

lol

even though they cant figure out there own religious structure and beliefs lol-

if you love trag and comedy...def sign up at one of those conspiracy forums..lol thats about all there good for-

at least the folks here are trully interested, sedated, and open minded ;)

• Like 1

I do understand your interests in conspiracies and other subjects, but is is our choice as opengrow forum to be purely cannabis related and therefore we only have two sections in the lounge to talk about subjects that re not related to primarily to growing. It is our experience though that these type of subjects generate a lot of fierce discussions that normally end up in closed topics. It is the choice of the owner of this forum to have this forum cannabis related, which has nothing to do with the freedom of speech. You are a guest and member of this community which has its own guidelines for posting and we respectfully ask you to follow those directions. Even here I didn't close the topic to allow you to discuss this issue.

Some "innocent" off-topic topics such as music and humor we allow as listening to music and laughing is something we do enjoy when we are stoned, but there is a definite nono on politics, religion and conspiracies.

No bashing, no accusations, no politics, no religion, no flames, no conspiracies: That will keep opengrow a really clean and pleasurable experience as we eliminate all primary reasons to go to war ;)

I was think that we are pretty civilized in this thread,but if you have this kind of experience than close this one instantly,no body needs war ;)

As i like music i will share with you one song,its from one symphatic fatty and it talks about:

I do understand your interests in conspiracies and other subjects, but is is our choice as opengrow forum to be purely cannabis related and therefore we only have two sections in the lounge to talk about subjects that re not related to primarily to growing. It is our experience though that these type of subjects generate a lot of fierce discussions that normally end up in closed topics. It is the choice of the owner of this forum to have this forum cannabis related, which has nothing to do with the freedom of speech. You are a guest and member of this community which has its own guidelines for posting and we respectfully ask you to follow those directions. Even here I didn't close the topic to allow you to discuss this issue.

Some "innocent" off-topic topics such as music and humor we allow as listening to music and laughing is something we do enjoy when we are stoned, but there is a definite nono on politics, religion and conspiracies.

No bashing, no accusations, no politics, no religion, no flames, no conspiracies: That will keep opengrow a really clean and pleasurable experience as we eliminate all primary reasons to go to war ;)

That's a bit disappointing Whaz.

Personally I can't see the problem chatting about LIFE, but if they're the rules then fair enough.

How about a thread about geoengineering / chemtrails? That's not even a conspiracy, that's accepted as self evident.

That's affecting us all, will affect our kids, our grand kids, and every living thing on earth! And hardly anyone's knows about it.

That sorta stuff's much more important than meaningless humorous threads imo...

Understand that these subjects are difficult for people to accept as it threatens their world view so light hearted BS is always preferred to save heads exploding.

Greets all

Please forgive what I must ask, but why are we constantly being silence about these subjects. I understand this is a canna community and forum, but when smoking mj, don't we question these things. Everyone posting and reading this thread is searching for inner truth and enlightenment, nobody is argueing or promoting war. Much the opposite

I post this because a previous thread on Syria was closed and my pm of links was deleted. Wthell is going on here. Even my pm disappeared with the thread. All we try to do is educate and show real life, as real as music etc.

There is a reason we are all reaching a universal way of thinking and learning. It is slowly happening. We shouldn't stop these learning as its meant to be. These are intellectual subjects of extreme dedication in a world where these things are looked at with stigma.

I know the owner has their way to run this, but I think all unoffensive threads should be left with no admin influence/dictatorship on post based on the sharing of REAL history and real life events

This is not to be rude or against admin and I know I don't run the forum, but it feels like certain subjects are being locked down. I enjoy my time on og and don't want use a different forum, but want to discuss a range of subject while I'm high Including mj in this friendly educational community

I leave with a favourite quote of a rapper

"sometimes we question shit that there is no answer to, but I just built a house on I don't give a f*ck avenue..." (wise words, think on them)

Best wishes and good vybes all

Agreed Dr Don :)

This section actually states:

Therefore we only allow cannabis related topics on the forum. However, there may be other things you want to share with your fellow forum members so we have this special section: The Lounge.

So don't these topics come under things we wanna share with our fellow members?! These ain't political or religious?!

If not there's no point in having the section as everything canna related is covered in other sections lol

About Syria,belive me here no body needs real truth,its too much "political" and i was get anticipatory from The Joker that i dont write any more about this subjects(he will come with LEO forces on my door and other shit),also i was get allert from same person on "Fukushima plume hit California" thread even this can affect hole world not only west coast of USA,thats why i was stop update thread,dont want to loose some good people what i was found here because mods can switch me out when they want.

I think that this is true "conspiracy" against members of this forum,so we cant share our thoughts and maybe start to "think" different that somebody wants,feeling like a "sheep" who are guarded by the "wolf" and i dont like this feeling.

Regards,DJ

Listen guys, this is not something new or "new rules", this is just forum policy. I already made a similar comment about these things in the other thread

The guidelines are quite simple and clear, and are sticky from the beginning:

Do you know a secret? An inside story? A favorite program? A funny hobby? Some hilarious pictures? This is the place to share it. We are sure there are some amazing stories out there. Please document your posts with appropriate source links if possible. Remember we are a cannabis related forum.

If you want to talk with your fellow growers about something happening in the world right now, this is the place. It could be a local event or a world wide issue, anything goes. Please bear in mind that we are a cannabis related forum and keep the discussions decent.

Also see the main forum guidelines: