•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

4FourHorseman

sannies jackberry f2

decided to throw in a couple jackberrys on the side of this last run i did. there were two of 3 females and one was just real slow so i culled it. BUT ended up with a nice purple lady. she is nice and frosty with nice solid buds and smells very strong like berrys and lemon. the yellow tape flags on the bottom branches are to mark where i pollinated with Larry og bx3 pollen.

this is the first time i have popped any jackberry beans...... good work sannie.

this is at day 49 by the way. i will harvest at about 56.

the last pic here is of some OSK that i have the majority of the room filled with. came out very resinous this run with the new nutrient line in using.

gallery_2984_2011_76811.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_2980026.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_2178332.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_3541357.jpg

Congratulations on a beautiful grow,that Jackberry looks so damn tasty and i imagine it must be the perfect weed for any occasion..i will grow it someday for sure!Big up

Wow, don't know how I missed this little spread. That is one nice looking plant there 44H. The OSK isn't ugly either, lol.

I popped some of these a few years ago but cannot for the life of me remember harvesting them but think I remember smoking some. Sounds like you got some nice flavors there.

it had a very nice, i would say soft but very noticeable grape/blueberry type fruit flavor. very mellow high that would be good for daytime (but thats coming from a spoiled cali grower that if flushed with all the min dumbing strains we have here)