•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BioHazardChronic

Fuck Attitude seedbank!

Well I have bought numerous seeds of them and never have I got anything decent, all the fems have mostly hermied and I just done some regular beans of them and guess what yea they hermied aswell , I'm done with them I m trying sannies now so I can't wait to see the diffrence in quality

I've had nightmares ordering from Attitude. It started with crushed stock followed by missing items. I thought by spending the extra on "guaranteed delivery" that things would improve; they actually sent not one but two bogus tracking numbers. After months of sending them emails and being fed bullshit I wrote them to say that I would bad mouth them til the day I die. Such a shame, they have really nice stock.

This confuse me. It seems I have completely opposite experience. I just ordered from attitude:

Sour power

Sour amnesia ( promo freebees )

Hillbilly armour

Rugburn og ( promo freebees )

Auto purple

Auto kush

All items arrived perfect and I got a shitload of extra freebees plus additional free seeds as good gesture. Everything came intact with no guarenteed shipping. Why is everyone else experience So bad ????

• Like 1

That's how I ended up here :) Still waiting for my 3 year old order of Blue Cheese that I paid extra for the full packaging and lame assed tee shirt because they guaranteed the shipping....

It's been a good few years here that's for sure.

• Like 1

My only complaint would be that Sannie doesn't offer single seeds. As someone with very limited space and a desire to grow a great diversity of strains, I don't need 5. If the first seed germinates, I got 4 that I will probably never grow.

I can't comment on Attitude, but there is an excellent Dutch site that sells single seeds from what must be 80 - 90 % of breeders in the world. If you ask, they even send part of the original packaging to prove authenticity.

• Like 1

With Attitude, I have always paid for the extra stealth shipping. $20 insurance is little when compared to losing more than $200. About 8 or 9 orders from Attitude, no problems ever getting through, but quite slow during the holidays. Most times they send it within 6 to 18 days. What I dislike most about Attitude are their 2 list. First, the Top 10 seller list, which has not changed in more than a year AND are all feminized seeds. The Attitude Recommends list is not any better lmao. I have always been curious about what other growers are buying...sure as shit not going to be Doggies Nuts seeds hahahaha.

Hemp Depot is more stealth, but takes time more time (almost whole month) They recommend you pay with international money order, as it adds a little insurance if you keep your receipt. I have paid with MO and cash. Ordered 3 times, always got it.

For Sannies, I have used both the guaranteed shipping and non guaranteed, no signature required about a dozen times, not seen a difference. Usually receive most orders to pacific coast NW within a week, mostly 6 days.

All 3 aforementioned seed bank has always given me prompt service, the genetics I ordered, and zero customs letters.

With the ways are changing, soon I won't have to order anymore seeds online. Already I can walk into some cannabis clubs and have a small variety to choose from, with new stock being added all of the time. For now, the internet is still more convenient and with more variety. Bummer to hear about your unfortunate experience.

If Attitude has burned you beyond returning, I highly recommend any breeder here at Sannies or about half the stock at Hemp Depot. Peace. :)

Edit...

Sannies is the only seed company that would answer almost, if not all questions regarding the seeds you purchased. Sannies provides answers most in the biz shy away from. I have not really written Hemp Depot regarding questions of their seeds. Attitude refuses to answer questions, and even if they could, Attitude has never bred a seed (Thank God or we might see more Doggies Nuts prices)

If there is a better place than sannies, it must be a secret ;)

Still waiting on some more indica crosses with the One :) Peace.

My only complaint would be that Sannie doesn't offer single seeds. As someone with very limited space and a desire to grow a great diversity of strains, I don't need 5. If the first seed germinates, I got 4 that I will probably never grow.

You must have quite a stash of seeds by now, 4 or 9 to the pack. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with some prized seeds that no one can get anymore.

You never repeat a strain? Do you only do fems, or do you chance a male?

Attitude would not send to my country,years ago,so I don't use them,BUT,

BCBudDepot,ripped me off,won't send a re-order for my small order($75)won't talk to me,by any means.

Global did the same to me,and I wonder how many peeps The Seedbank ripped off over the years!!!

I know we are no one special,but neither are the seed company owners!

Sannie ALWAYS responds to any probs,that,I can say.This is good business smarts.

Irie Vibe is just that,irie! Jeffo is straight up.

Cannabisseedsforsale,looked after me,very well too.I got the seeds I ordered at BCBD,off these guys instead,no prob!!!

There are SO many shops opening it's not funny,hehehahehaa.

As for BCBD,I would not give them the time of day!

Peace from Wizard of Oz.

1 thing about Attitude i have found is there shipping is spot on I v never had a problem in that aspect , it's just the quality of the seeds I have bought have been rubbish the end product has always been very poor , I bought super lemon Hayes fems and it just didn't have that lemon haze taste strength or power , I v bought g13 Hayes fems half hermied and the end product was terrible , I v bought super silver haze regs and they hermied aswell , I v bought countless other strains and never been happy , some say they are just distributors and its not there fault if genetics are shit but how hard would it be to copy original packaging of breeders and sell any seed resembling that strain ? My answer is it would be very easy, I could buy a packet of seeds direct from a breeder then find a male and female , pollinate the female myself make a bunch of seeds which would still resemble the strain u bought from the breeder but not the same quality as the original hence why we also get a lot of hermies because people are just crossing plants with no care in there bedrooms and then we the end buyer always pays the price buy wasting 3 4 months on shit genetics and hermies!

That's how I ended up here :) Still waiting for my 3 year old order of Blue Cheese that I paid extra for the full packaging and lame assed tee shirt because they guaranteed the shipping....

It's been a good few years here that's for sure.

That is exactly what happened to me RM. I never got my order with the guaranteed shipping. They basically told me tough shit. Fuck Attitude!

Attitude would not send to my country,years ago,so I don't use them,BUT,

BCBudDepot,ripped me off,won't send a re-order for my small order($75)won't talk to me,by any means.

Global did the same to me,and I wonder how many peeps The Seedbank ripped off over the years!!!

I know we are no one special,but neither are the seed company owners!

Sannie ALWAYS responds to any probs,that,I can say.This is good business smarts.

Irie Vibe is just that,irie! Jeffo is straight up.

Cannabisseedsforsale,looked after me,very well too.I got the seeds I ordered at BCBD,off these guys instead,no prob!!!

There are SO many shops opening it's not funny,hehehahehaa.

As for BCBD,I would not give them the time of day!

Peace from Wizard of Oz.

I have been taken care of by BCBD a number of different times and they never screwed me over. They even replaced the hermie Reeferman Seeds that were falsely advertised with their own strains. Did you talk to anyone in their customer service dept.?

You must have quite a stash of seeds by now, 4 or 9 to the pack. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up with some prized seeds that no one can get anymore.

You never repeat a strain? Do you only do fems, or do you chance a male?

From Sannie I have 4 Extrema and 4 Mad Kush (both F) and the fem mix, so not that impressive, but I'm sure that stash will grow ;) I don't do repeats, there's just too much I want to try. I will do some regs at some point, I mean who wouldn't wanna try Chucky's Bride? :P

• Like 1

Hi Hazybilly no disrespect meant dude but I would check my setup if I were you. Seems an awful lot of hermies for one grower.

My setups simple bio bizz soil with bio bizz feed , I onli really feed a bit In Flower as there are nutrients in the soil to take me through veg , I keep it simple I don't use a ton of products just a grow bloom and bloom stimulator , ph is always 6.5 , I don't really mess about with the plants , my temps are always in range humidity is in range I defo have got no light leaks so what could it be that I'm doin wrong any ideas ?

The difference with Sannie to me is, if I email him either through og or another email with a concern, he responds and usually overcompensates you for your troubles. If it werent for Sannie treating me above and beyond a customer, id never hung around. Sannie is building his rep thru word of mouth. It baffles me this site still only has about 5000 members in a lil over 5 years. Thinkabout that. When whazzup, esko, sannie etc drop new seeds, theres only about a few thousand of us know and get em..thats the shit.

Now, I ordere other quazi legal things that go thru customs. Ive had 2 packages taken since about 2005, and maybe 1 taken from sannies. All the other companies have reshipped. If you are fairly nice theyll work with u.

The workers in the US look for shit from overseas. You got a guy makin $10/hr packing trucks n he sees an envelope from fuckin holland, some people are just thieves. Theres been numerous cases of this. The us government doesnt even use us msil to send meds.Narcs and shit are Fed Exed, so even the federal govt doesnt trust the mail.

• Like 3

As a matter of fact, i had two pks sent to me and arrived ar the post office aug 10th. I wasnt notified at all until i got a final delivery notice. Bad part is i got the first package, got home and they split the package. It took 3 days for the post office to track it...where was it? In the same fuckin bin the othee letter was in! It was also arrived at the po aug 10th! m bout sick of the post office

The difference with Sannie to me is, if I email him either through og or another email with a concern, he responds and usually overcompensates you for your troubles. If it werent for Sannie treating me above and beyond a customer, id never hung around. Sannie is building his rep thru word of mouth. It baffles me this site still only has about 5000 members in a lil over 5 years. Thinkabout that. When whazzup, esko, sannie etc drop new seeds, theres only about a few thousand of us know and get em..thats the shit.

No shit and I love it to, nobody around here knows about Sannie's and the website throws up a warning on WOT. Chocolate rain is the only strain from the shop that they heard of and they're like where did you get that shit..... (sorry Sannie & breeders) I just smiled and went on my way, if they're to stupid to look somewhere besides Attitude and their autos & fems...Fuck em I'll keep blowing them away with Sannie's shop shit.

• Like 1

Lol Baq,

Hopefully Sannie's and the other breeders here don't need the hassles of the terminal noobs. Now I'm a noob and all don't get me wrong lol. But some people would rather wallow in their ignorance and pity vs putting in the time and work to get better. That's the big plus I see in this forum and with Sannie et Al. They get it, the good, bad, and ugly; they get it. You can't be mainstream without compromises and I thing Sannie et Al. Would rather not compromise just to be more popular. I can imagine Sannies, Escobar, etc... Having an ulcer if they thought they put out a bad batch of beans. Integrity in this hobby is highly valued by myself, but rarely endorsed full service like we are spoiled here with Sannie. Plus, People on this forum are generally respectful and knowledgeable, or if not appreciative of the info provided. Just an all around better place IMO that this is not terminally popular. There are other good forums don't get me wrong, but universally I d say the good ones Are smaller in general.

If I ever won the lotto I'd spend a chunk of $ bribing Sannie and Escobar for an apprenticeship lol. I'm sure there are other breeders that can match their skills and maybe integrity too, but I haven't found them yet, nor now that I've found my home here do I really care to keep looking much more. I guess I could be tempted by other's, I'm a guy after all lol. But I do want to send the biggest fattest friendly blunt handshake out to Sannie, Esco, knutsel, prof p, etc.... Plus all the great peeps on this forum for giving this old fart a home of sorts to practice my new hobby.

• Like 3

To be honest I think alot of people have found sannieshop due to having bad experiences with large seed distributors.

Funny how I found Sannies, through Grey Area Coffeeshop menu. I always wanted to grow the top shelf strains and that seemed like a good place to start. I am now currently growing the 13th and 14th strains from here. A few, DNA/RP strains under my belt. Never dealt with the big dawgs like Barney's or Greenhouse, as I heard of too many mush seeds and non-starts among countless stories of hermies. Before I lay down a dollar, I have done a good amount of vetting the good and bad encounters with specific strains and breeding companies from many many growers and their reports :) Eventually, with enough time, I plan on growing through much more of Sannies and many others in search for the grail.

Peace.

I found Sannie's through a poster on another board called "Dub." Some of the best advice I've ever gotten online. I have no idea what became of the dude. I saw him over on THCFarmer a couple of years ago, but I haven't been to that site in years. It might not exist anymore, for all I know.

I discovered Sannie back when he did some posting at icmag. Back in "09, I think. Maybe I was slow to see it..when I went back to read some more you couldn't even search his name anymore. All you'd see is *******. Turned out Sannie wouldn't bend over for Gypsy, so he was banned. I found the website and ordered some Herijuana and anesthesia sending cash in Euros. Sannie never got the money and I never got the seeds. I was in NL in "09 and wanted to buy at his "shop", but learned he doesn't maintain a shop. So, about a year later I checked again and could pay by cc. Been here since for the same reasons as everyone else. His stealth was different from others, which I liked a lot as it had become impossible for me to receive an order from Gypsy Nirvana...mailman perhaps. I'd kinda soured on the Gyp anyway. NONE of the seed dealers in NL I've talked to had anything positive to say about him. He had a shop on Singel for several years and wanted to be the King or something. The last time I bought there (06) Dutchgrown was working the counter and talked me into buying some really old TFD seeds that were a waste of money. After that...If I want something from TFD I buy it at their shop. Anyway...no more Gyp, no more xxxl Attitude t-shirts and no more mediocre strains. I'm here to stay.