•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

legaltoker

Under the California sun with Legal

@ e$kob@r, yea its the C4 from chimera. Thank you for clarifying the parentage, you speaking so highly of it makes me even more excited to grow it!! I have never tried it myself, only heard good things. I will post pictures of the cut i received later when it gets out of the little clone stage. im hoping to flower it along side some chuckys bride as they seem to be very close in flowering times (just waiting on the room to pop the seeds)

thank you for the comments, yea its gonna be a trimming party for me LOL. its ok, i dont mind trimming too much, i actually kinda like it (most of the time). Just dont like to trim those tiny airy buds that disappear as you trim, i hate those lol.

Very nice work legal! I was just in Nor Cal last week....Seeing you take advantage of the California sun is a beautiful thing. Here in the Midwest, it pales by comparison.

Thanks for sharing the all the pics. I'll be stopping by more often!!

peace...

love the plants and love the relaxed laws ten fold!someday maybe nc will open their eyes and see the many benefits of this beautiful plant and let us have our plants legally.good freind got busted about 2 months ago wiyh 96 outdoor girls and sofar hes got 100000 in taxes to pay !!!!! dont know about the rest yet as hes not been tried.please have him in your prayers and send good karma!!!what a load of bs for growing a plant that god put here!!!! tobacco and alcohol kill people by the truck load but not 1 death from pot ever!!! why is alcohol and tobacco legal but not pot?thats the u.s. laws for ya.well enough ranting just get upset every time i speak on this subject.please pray for this man and send good vibes his way.

@ panic, Yeah the sun here in California does amazing things to the plants, they love it! Heck i love it too for what it does to the plants lol. Thanks for stopping by, and definitely come back soon, i will be updating again very soon.

@ amw, its terrible to hear whats happening to your friend. I hope the best for him and his family.

maybe nc will open their eyes

Perhaps, but they still haven't passed the alcohol law yet either............

thanks legaltoker it really sucks for him because somebody turned him in because they caught a fuckin coke charge and wasnt man enuff to accept responsibility for their own actions!!!!!what a crock of monkey piss!!!he lives by himself his wife passed a few years back from cancer so now all this too because he grew a plant that god put here.how can leo dictate laws on a plant but legalize alcohol and tobacco!!!zero deaths related to pot but billions related to alcohol and tobacco and yet these are legal!!!gotta love the american judicial system!wish he lived in cali or someplace else where he could grow in peace and not have to worry about such b.s.as this !well maybe someday the rest of the u.s.a. will wake the fuck up and legalize this wonderful plant for its many benefits.sorry about the profanity but it really upsets me about all this for him!stay safe and lets over grow the govt.thanksamw

Amazing plants, Legal. I forgot that outdoor plants don't normally grow pinned down in a patch of weeds.

@legaltoker, Wow!! how the hell did I miss this thread :dribble:

your plants look amazing... do you have some pink pistils coming through on the ms.universe..?

good luck for a strong finish

cheers

This is one pretty grow mate I am soooooooo envious.

Thanks for sharing.

Grtz HC :P

Beautiful garden man! :)

The C4 is an awesome strain. It tastes and smells amazing, and the high is really peaceful and made me find just about anything interesting.

thank you all for your kind words :) . sorry i havn't updated in a few, i have been busy setting up security and surveillance. All these cola's are making me nervous and keeping me up at night LOL. They are getting a little taller than i anticipated so i have been taking the proper precautions. They have also been packing on weight!! (note to self, next year put cages or netting and scrog all plants) these ladies are leaning left and right. I think i topped some of them too many times and i didnt set-up anything for support except tomatoe cages (the cages are bending under the plants weight). I've been crawling under them commando style and tieing up everything just in case we get some high wind or unexpected rain.

@ professorp, thank you for the compliment! I have to say you deserve much of the credit! Ms.U is turning out to be a top strain! She is easily keeping up with the ''cali elite'' clones that im also running along side of her (i think she will be better than some). All 7 of the pheno's are very, very vigorous ladies, there growth rate is crazy! They remind me of the Blue Dream a lot in there growth and (possibly) yeild department (blue dream is a REALLY good yeilder). The smell of them is very unique to say the least, they smell AWESOME!!!!!!! they all have a strong sweet, SWEET fruity smell. One smells exactly like Hawaiin fruit punch, its unbelievable. The few people i have showed it to look at me like i did something to it to make it smell that way lol. It smells just the way the fruit punch taste, its smells so sweet! Another pheno smells like the sherbert ice cream with the gum ball eyes, you know the one you get from the ice cream man. Then there is one that has a fruity sweet smell with a hint of mango. What i really like is that there is no weed or dank/musk smell to any of the Ms. Universe phenos, just pure fruity sweetness! Oh sorry almost forgot :lol: yes there are four phenos that are showing neon pink pistils at the top of each cola. Its really pretty, definitely the first time i have seen this in person (thanks P). It look like some pink might be spreading down on some of the the main colas but for the most part its only at the tips of all the colas. i tried to get a picture but my camera isn't very good. I wll try again.

@herbgrower, i will take detailed pictures of the k.o. berry tomorrow am and post them soon after. Its another strain that has really surprised me! it grew about 6ft in a little over a month :dribble: . Not stretching between nodes a lot either, just growing like a beast! The pheno i have of KO Berry is an interesting plant. There is something different about the way it grows (just cant quit figure out if its good or bad lol), for one thing it has almost flat stems, they are an oval shape almost instead of round. The top buds/colas look almost as if they have two tops on each top. Its hard to explain, I will try and get pictures to show what i mean. It also seems like the pheno i have is very mite resistant, the KO is behind a Bubba that i have been needing to spray with neem oil constantly to get rid of the little demons and it seems to be mite free. I spray it now only to prevent mites. Oh and i didnt get a chance to label the pics above but the KO berry is in the 1st picture on the top right (tall, dark green one) and then it is also pictured in photos 7 and 8.

thanks again for stopping in everyone! more pics coming soon.........

Betcha that garden is stinking up the neighborhood.....haha , excellent job !. Your correct on the cages, they hold everything together real good.

@Indican, i have not heard much about either parents but from your post i will take it that they are both really good LOL!

@lat33n, smell? what smell? :whistle: HAHA! :verrygood yea its starting to smell, i think it will be a lot worse in a week or two when the Blueberry Purple starts ripening up. She is a STINKY girl! She gets that musky dank smell to her which makes her a dead give away outdoors. The good part is she is also one of the fastest so she will be coming down first. The other plants smell but more fruity so they aren't as obvious.

These were taken on 9/11. i will update with more recent ones tonight after i take the pictures of the KO berry, didnt get around to it this morning.

gallery_3022_3321_403474.jpg

blueberry purple

gallery_3022_3321_519603.jpg

blueberry purple

gallery_3022_3321_269444.jpg

blueberry purple

gallery_3022_3321_286697.jpg

blue dream

gallery_3022_3321_622300.jpg

ms. universe, u can kind of see the pink pistils in this shot.

gallery_3022_3321_98574.jpg

ms. universe main cola

gallery_3022_3321_398021.jpg

ms. universe, the two i put in the flower bed (not the lawn lol)

gallery_3022_3321_598074.jpg

hindu x jillybean

gallery_3022_3321_205004.jpg

blue dream

gallery_3022_3321_466791.jpg

gallery_3022_3321_282150.jpg

ms universe, u can kind of see the pink pistils in these pics

gallery_3022_3321_456795.jpg

same shot i've been taking to show the growth.

gallery_3022_3321_901031.jpg

lemon/larry OG

gallery_3022_3321_737033.jpg

gallery_3022_3321_131781.jpg

blueberry purp again

gallery_3022_3321_40392.jpg

KO berry

i really tried to get the neon pink pistils of the ms. universe in those three close up pics but the light just kept reflecting off the pistils. Its hard to see in the picture but the pistils are completely pink from tip to base.