•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

twizzle

Nepali Cannabis Preservation Collection Project

That is Awesome! Nepal where Marijuana grows like a weed! I particularly like the lowland terrai jungle sativa... I could plant the stuff like groundcover...

I see The Real Seed company offering Nepali type seeds fairly often.. Not sure how legit they are though. Plus they have rather spineless shipping restrictions!

Plus they have rather spineless shipping restrictions!

Hey WF,

several resellers (that'll ship everywhere) have their gear and there are enough reports on the web to say that their gear is legit. Which of cause means, that you'll have to select, since you'll really deal with a landrace ;). But I have no personal experiences, I just want to try their stuff for a while...

hi,

very nice and noble project !!

have a question non really realated but a little beat it is, i have a friend who go in india, north, near manala and so...he will go there see the end of harvest and meet the growers there, it's not his first expedition but this time i asked him to send me some seeds from there, that's why i'm here now...so if some of yu guys know some good place near there to found quality cultivar used for the charras production ?

if you know some good place pleaz just tell me, i will give him all info...

Wow! what a great trip....this seems like a travel brochure.Anybody out there tried Bodhi's big sur holy weed?