•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Psygi.Delic

Classic Seeds - Any info?

Hello guys,

Just came across Classic Seeds... anyone has any experience with them or has any info about their strains?

In depth research didnt really come up with much... they used to have a forum at IC, which got shut down ages ago, and they hold a forum at the seedbank they are sold at (google is your best friend lol)... but no smoke reports or grow logs tho?

Really interested in some of their strains - C99, StrawD, Romulan, Afgooey and Romulan x Afgooey... all in very reasonable prices (under £30 for 10)... guy seems honest and nice, no shitfests in his posts etc but lack of info hold me back tho...

Anyone care to share some info?

Thanks.

http://www.leafly.co...d/cinderella-99

http://www.google.co...iw=1022&bih=632

asking about the strains or the bank selling them or both ?

Joey Weed did a lot with C99 back in a day

http://www.google.co...iw=1022&bih=632

Federation is the folks that did Romulan, their stuff grew well

peace

S_M

(google is your best friend lol)

I suppose ;)

asking about the strains or the bank selling them or both ?

peace

S_M

Thanks for the reply mate... ive heard plenty on the strains mentioned, thats why i wanna buy them seeds lol :dribble:

Im asking about the breeder, or his versions of the C99, StarwD, Romulan etc...

For that price, I'd definitely try the Romulan. That was CLASSIC weed...

Yeah mate Romulan sounds lush but the afgooey x romulan sounds even better :yummy: and the price is def right :icecream:

They/he seem to be legit and seem to have some old school strains. I picked up a pack of their Real Northern Lights which is supposedly the original line that Nevil got his clones from. The seed stock was given to Classic by Indian Jim, the guy who bred/made NL in the 70's and 80's. So Classic's Northern Lights shoul be the real deal, pre-Dutch Northern Lights. I also picked up a pack of their Old School Hashplant to see if I see anything I remember or recognize from the plants. Classic is a really nice guy who seems genuine in his desire to spread real genetics and old school lines.

I think Weedmon is growing out some of their Afghooey right now.

• Like 1

Now that sounds interesting if its true. I would love to see how they play out...

Greets

BB

Ive been sitting on a pack of the Romulan. Seen a half grow thread on IC but i dont think it ever finished. I may run these one of these years

Any sativa hybrid fans out there should do themselves a huge favor and grab these....

https://www.theseedd...t-Skunk&Type=PD

I don't know where this dude got Federation packs, they were bought out by Next Generation 6 years ago, but this is a legendary strain in BC for more reasons than I can explain.

also...

https://www.theseedd...oth-1-1&Type=PD

Again no idea where this dude get's these seeds but they are both known to be retail extinct.

Wow Rev!!!! Good site. Have you ordered from this site before? They have old skool cotton candy, bubblegum, a new sweettooth I didnt even know existed. Fuck me.....Definitely some strains I'd love to tinker with on there! Added to my faves.

Ive been sitting on a pack of the Romulan. Seen a half grow thread on IC but i dont think it ever finished. I may run these one of these years

And why the hell havent you popped some of these already!!!???? Some people dont realize how lucky they are...

LOL Indican didnt know i was lucky. Always heard about romulan, seen this classic seed had a nice variation of it, thought id snag them. Cant remember what i paid but i believe it was sub 50 for a 10.Ill bump these up the list. Ill have to read into the some more

That's a find Rev!

Almost too good to be true.. But they aren't that expensive so not much lost

Yea Fuzz, you got to pop those Romulan seeds. I have not seen a grow of these on any site, would be treat for the rest of us.

They're not cheap but 100% legit.I'm buying that Federation Island Sweet Skunk asap, just having a pack of Federation ANYTHING will be awesome.

Yeah Fuzz, lucky! I grew origional Romulan waaaaay back in like 2000, with Mikado, White Widow, Kali Mist, DJ Short's Blueberry, and 1 more strain I cant remember. I paid alot for the seeds, more than $50 a pack, was growing under a 250 HPS and a found 400 watt MH that was a housefire waiting to happen. All 6 strains came out EXACTLY what they were described in the front of Cannabis Culture magazine. I used to manage GNC stores, and would have all my funky contraband delivered there! Good times..... Dude, the romulan is CLASSIC indica! Shimmy had a thread on here some GD where, and as I remember, he was crossing Romulan, and thats the last I remember him posting, before harvest. He may still be too stoned off that shit to post! Romulan is a great plant to cross with also. I made rom x white widow, rom x mikado, rom x kali mist, and all the offspring were friggin amazing and different from both parents, true F1s. So yeah, I'd say you're lucky Fuzz! :icecream:

'm buying that Federation Island Sweet Skunk asap,

great choice

Federation ANYTHING will be awesome.

sure was I grew their Titan back 2001 cut and did not save a cut :( which is Romulan x BC Big Bud

some of the nicest smoke I have had other then Reefer Man's Wakeford which was out of this world, wakeford is

[skunk #1 X Airborne G-13] X UBC Chemo

never was able to buy it again sadly

be safe and stay free

Dequelo

Thanks for sharing info on the web site. I've smoked a bunch of Afgooie and love it. I've been promised cuttings of the strain but that hasn't happened, and I'm not holding my breath. I think I'll be ordering some seeds soon. But choosing which ones is a task, I can only afford a couple but of course I want almost all of them. I'm sure that's not an uncommon problem.

thesamyboy- Ill see what i can do before the years out how about that. I almost ran them now but I decided to run e$ko's northern Lights x Amnesia Haze. Always wanted amnesia haze in some form so it just edged out the romulan.

Indican- Sounds dankalicious. You guys got me wanting to run them now. I do need another indica in my garden. I only got green manalishi and chem d whatever the hell that is. The rest are hybrids and sativas.As a matter of fact we are due for a "bluemoon" this august were getting two full moons in the same month. I'll let you guys know when i pop them

Thanks for sharing info on the web site. I've smoked a bunch of Afgooie and love it. I've been promised cuttings of the strain but that hasn't happened, and I'm not holding my breath. I think I'll be ordering some seeds soon. But choosing which ones is a task, I can only afford a couple but of course I want almost all of them. I'm sure that's not an uncommon problem.

ive been having the same problems with seeds ever since i bought my first pack... im such a seedwhore lol :rolleyes2:

Im really struggling to choose between the Romulan IBL to Romulan x Afgooey... Ive read loads about both of the strains, never smoked either, but both sounds amazing... now just need to decide between the StraD and C99 :icecream: can choose only 3!!

Guys which 3 yould you go for out of these:

Romulan IBL

Romulan IBL x Afgooey

Strawberry Diesel

C99

Thanks for your help :showoff:

C99, the gooey-cross (probably would find great keepers for

some time) and the romIBL would be my choice, no doubt :)

The Romulan ibl sound like tasty genetics. I never try romulan yet. Hopeful one day :)

Any info on strawberry diesol. Never heard of it tbh

Best wishes

classic's strawbery diesel is different StrxD's crossed

out and stabilized to a sweet and sour diesel pheno.

that is how CLS has described it ... should be fire :)

parentages should be strawberry cough x sour diesel. the european strawberry

diesel versions (except devils harvest seeds) are usually mated by soma diesel.

• Like 1

Thanks santero for this

Is the strawberry cough used the clone only version or the seedform version if anyone knows this info?

i'd bet it is the clone. seedform SC is used almost exclusive-

ly in european crosses (due to dutch passion's availabilty).

Hey psygi.....Im with Santero, the Rom and Rom x Afghooey, and C99. Strawberry D sounds OK, but these 3 I would choose first. To me, romulan is up there with Herijuana. OOOOH! Heri x Romulan= Holy Fuck!

Thanks santero for this

Is the strawberry cough used the clone only version or the seedform version if anyone knows this info?

The Stawberry Cough Rez used is the clone only KKSC ie Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough. Sounds yummy!

Hey psygi.....Im with Santero, the Rom and Rom x Afghooey, and C99. Strawberry D sounds OK, but these 3 I would choose first. To me, romulan is up there with Herijuana. OOOOH! Heri x Romulan= Holy Fuck!

Thanks mate. The C99 & Rom x Afgooey are both def... still thinking about the 3rd one tho! Yeah Rom x Heri sounds fire... Mota actually said he is going to release this cross at one point.. still waiting for this one :rolleyes2: :whistle:

Thanks everyone for their input!