•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Psygi.Delic

Classic Seeds - Any info?

I tried a Coastal tester (kauai electric x m10) and am not happy at all.

Edit: To his credit, Coastal's outdoor grows look fantastic. But the KE x M10 that I'm growing is almost ten weeks into flower indoors and has no trichomes on it. Its not even close to being done. Its supposed to be a double indica.

Wow, that is going to be a big plant. Beautiful Weedmon. You have some very nice selections and diversity in your room.

Thanks soopy :)

Hi i finally found the correct seed bank. seems there is another classic cannabis seeds . i had to remove the c word to find it.

@weedmon

very nice afgooey dude. did you find that it had trouble supporting itself?

I ASKED BECAUSE i read the description of the Afgooie X Pride of Afghanistan that said

" Afgooie by itself is not a stand alone plant and requires staking to support the dense buds. By back crossing to a pure stout Afghan it should eliminate this draw back and should finish out doors between mid Sept. and start of Oct.

awesome looking lady, very inspiring to say the least. is it possible u will do a smoke report on those please.

i'm looking to try that afgooey me thinks, if i am correct i have a cross of afgooey, but could be wrong.

very nice afgooey dude. did you find that it had trouble supporting itself?

Thank you. Yes I had to stake it up, its floppy. I didn't mind.

The fast finishing pheno of the Afgooie seems to have no ceiling to the high. Yesterday I kept smoking it, getting higher and higher. I found myself trying to remember if I had eaten some strong edibles, which I had not. It ended up knocking me out.

hi,

i've read somewhere from the guy himself that he don't use the old cut for making his seeds, he have re-work new strain and call them like the old past treasure...will try to find the thread again...anybody did read that ? any though about it ?

hi,

i've read somewhere from the guy himself that he don't use the old cut for making his seeds, he have re-work new strain and call them like the old past treasure...will try to find the thread again...anybody did read that ? any though about it ?

No he has the old stuff.

I agree with Weedmon, I believe he has the old lines that these cuts came from. The Chem lines he has are from "Chem" bagseed from a Greatful Dead tour guy around the time "Chemdog" found his Chem seeds. His NL is from Indian Jim, the guy who's line was sourced and used by Nevil to make his NL. Remember, a lot of these strains and cuts have roots and histories before the Netherlands and a large amount came from the area that Classic is located. I have no reason to doubt him from what I have read and seen. He doesn't come across as a guy trying to hype the hottest names for a quick buck and seems genuine in his desire to spread quality genetics and info. fwiw.

• Like 1

in this thread classic seeds said that he worked his big bud from diverse landrace and not using big bud clone from oregon...or am i missing something...?

All I got from reading that thread was that the dude posting under the 'classicseeds' moniker doesn't know shit from chocolate and he has to resort to insults because he's ill-equipped mentally to put down on text wtf he's trying to get across. Then I see other's dry humping this person and backing him up with no idea wtf is going on lol.

What they sell might be great but that thread alone just turned me off of ever giving this person a cent of my hard earned cake.

Breeders who attend forums should learn how to express themselves without resorting to bullying, name calling, insulting...they are representing a business and should act like adults at all times. Take notes from the breeders that attend this forum. NEVER will you see that shit.

Thanks for opening my eye weedmon, taking nothing away from what you've done with the genetics and no disrespect meant towards you.

Cheers,

RM

Hmm I wonder if we're talking about the same guy. I've read alot of his posts and he's always very nice. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks for being so nice Rev. I don't expect everyone to agree or like the same stuff. It's all good.

Hey weedmon, no valid discussion is ever going to consist of all parties agreeing and if it did...we might as well stick our heads up each others asses and walk around like a human centipede with one acting as the brain ;) Thanking me for being who I am, isn't required but I appreciate it :)

Here's a perfect example of how a businessman should NEVER talk to someone, there is absolutely no excuse to take this road no matter how ignorant the intended target is. Also, the comment he made about holding a "few degrees", as a holder of a few myself, reading his comments paints a different picture, one more of him lacking any formal education beyond grade 10.

good lord now we are phoneys your such a douch bag i do have a few degrees so does kaygu but we don't brag about education thats just to satisfy our own curiousity .but you are lame from the word go nobody doubts my genetics or every thing i still have yet to even touch in the old strain world i have over saved and collected seeds since the mid sixtys .funny we keep getting other people from all over the world sending us new genetics its call having a history and helping people and what comes round goes round i have no vested interesrt in selling seeds i give away more than i sell to people who are really sick and broke so sailor while you were playing drop the soap you must have hit the bulkheads one to many times with your head and can not get a clear idea of what us adults are talking about ,they have some pills that might help you settle down and live a more normal life it must be tough hearing all these voices and things said people never said or wrote get professional help you really do need it your delusional in the classic clincal sense aloha cls

I tend to read between lines thick or thin and see things for what they're worth, but that worth is more for my own use and I would never push that on anyone as being "how it is".

Peace

RM

Yeah I did see that. Some guy was arguing with him for like three pages. The guy got banned. Crazy stuff. I don't care. I can see how some people would not like that. I like the genetics and am pretty excited about some of his strains that I have going.

Would never deny based solely on the shots provided that this dude's gear is anything but spectacular. The Afgooie looks as good as it can get (kudos to you of course), but I'm a big karma guy, and with so many breeders offering the same things, how they present themselves imo starts to become what sets each of these companies apart. Which is why I'm a faithful customer here. I had a problem with Kolossus at the start, thought it was less than vigorous and caught an autoflowering pheno, sannie never came at me like a spider monkey, we talked it out, I came away from it with a better understanding of what his work represented and in turn gained a massive amount of respect for him.

Keep doing what you're doing with these strains man your skill is apparent and I love seeing them no matter who bred it :)

RM

I've gotten to know Classic pretty well. He's been super cool and helpful to me.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm new to growing so when plants come out like that you can bet its good genetics or just a good match for my environment.

the point was'nt about the quality of his strains just about if it really what he claim to be...that's all !

i'm interested in a few strains from him that why i did look at first...now i really don't know what to think....

the point was'nt about the quality of his strains just about if it really what he claim to be...that's all !

i'm interested in a few strains from him that why i did look at first...now i really don't know what to think....

I have no idea if it's what he claims :D

I can say this, which some here may relate to: So far in my growing, Sannie's Sugar Punch came out the best by far of all that I've grown. 2nd would be Chocolate Rain by Eskobar. 3rd is tied between Mad Shack and Classic's Afgooie.

• Like 2

Yeah man, Madshack is on my all-time top 10 list with some heavy hitters and classics going back 26 years. Haven't had the pleasure of trying Sugarpunch or CR but I have some Chuckies Bride on it's way so I can see for myself what eskobar's work is like.

Cheers,

RM

I dont know about all the hubub, but these 4 romulans i have going have go to be the slowest vegging shit in the history of slow vegging shit. The do have some nice wide leaves and interesting fragrance to them. Should be interesting when i get them in the flower. Was thinking around the first of the month but i dont have fatih that these will stretch in flower so they may need longer. 30 day veg isnt going to be enough thats for certain.