•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Grobi

Grobi´s Low-Watt-Fun-Club

Everything looking good grobi. Plants have made good progress. Nice work altogether :)

• Like 1

Thank all of you guys so much! When I come here in the evening and get such warm words it really cheers me up :)

So well then! Its time! They moved.... and boy... I dont know if this grow has any chance of being "successfull" (fun it will be nevertheless ^^). The TNeons are really nice in a confined space where they can put all their power down on a small area. Now that the plants are in the 10L/2,5gal pots the area seems to be too big for even two 2x75W. But take a look for yerselves:

(The pic is not the best, Imma catch it better tomorrow...)

gallery_3649_3324_29365.jpg

I used my currently disassembled Ajust A Wing to keep light from "escaping". Its just a smaaaal difference in the middle.... I will meditate about this because Iam not really happy with the lighting on the sides.

gallery_3649_3324_779663.jpg

The plants are placed in 3x3 columns and the 2 "special" plants (the burnt Extrema and the Manala Automatic) "have been dealt the ass-card" as we say in Germany... they are standing on the sides. Those 2 are not perfectly lighted.

I now undestand Mavs comment "this will seperate man from boy" as Iam pretty sure that a single 250W HPS would do a much better job or at least would do the job easier.

I will play arround with the light set up the next days, Iam sure I can still do something. But for today.... Iam El Pooped-O. Did a three hour hike and it was GREAT! Time to rest ye olde legs a bit and listen to some music ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIAftTV4tBk

Have an nice evening everypony, stay safe and grow big buds!

Grobi

EDIT: The Meteor fan works very fine. All the plant constantely shiver just a wee bit - like the hands of an old man ^^

Sorry again for the long absence. I just have no time at all atm. A quick pic from the pack. Havent watered them since the repotting. Roots are dangling out already. I have waited MUCH to long to go into 12/12. I just had no time/nerve to fix the timers. Tomorrow I have time! Maybe :D Ithink I will flip at Sunday and just water and supercrop them now.

Still no clones cut. It looks more and more as if I will move in the 3-5 months and suddenly I dont really feel like raising motherplants (again). I will meditate about this but I have currently so many other tings on my mind... I fear the motherplants will have to wait. Lets see how things develop in the next days. I can still take clones when Iam "a bit" in 12/12.

Well here is the pic (much much much too big for the 300Ws TNeon, if I wont take cuttings I will maybe put the 72W in the middle):

gallery_3649_3324_398306.jpg

The Manala Bomb finally showed sex...yay. ;)

Have y´all! I will be back sooner or later. Any input welcome.

Grobi

PS:

WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0RO-9Owbck

Hello Uncle Mav!

Ich grüße dich!

Last day of 24/7. Tomorrow its FINALLY 12/12 time.

gallery_3649_3324_483786.jpg

Thank you all guys for watchin´and clickin´. I know I dont update enough and to be frank.... I burnt some tips again. This is the first grow where I actually have to apopogize to the plantjes.

I have been a bad bad daddy and I promise to have more time for you my ladies!

To all of you: Have a finde day/night/weekend everypony!

Grobi

PS: WATCH THIS SHOW, ITS PURE INSANITY! (This goes out to the guys in UK/London/Brixton! Went to Londonium twice... Brixton felt like home :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5ZEHBRnj4

"Play some Dubstep! Dis mah hood!....... DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!!!!!!"

• Like 1

I say: Good day to you Sir!

I will use the "blue" bulbs for quite a while, then I will introduce "red" bulbs later on.

Hey Grobi,

Hope the flowering goes well later! They sure look ready to go in flowering, think you gonna have to control them a bit maybe.

But euh... I can't seem to see the links you put up with that show. Could you name it ? I'll look it up on youtube or download a couple of episodes iff I like it.

Greetings!

• Like 1

Hello my dear Lexn!

First I want to give you the "Girls". As promised: I introduced 12/12 today. I didnt take clones yet but I think I will do it the next days. Still not sure if its a wise move with a looming move outside the house. We shall see. ^^

I already started to "control" them a bit. I didnt show it really in the updates (sorry for my lazyness) but Ive already started to twist and snap stems down. I just didnt do it properly. Tonitght its well possible that you still dont really see it but maybe you will notice that Ive pinched alot of leaves off (ca. 2 hand fulls). I will try to slow down the stretch by getting rid off some of the bigger fan leaves.

I tested this before and it did work to some extent. Those days I overdid it, now I feel confident enough to know where and what to pinch. TL,dr:

gallery_3649_3324_576715.jpg

We will have fun with this grow... Iam sure ^^

About the Show....

...man this shit is killing me. It never really run on my TV here (they tend to fuck up everything with the synchronisation anyways) so I was totally dumbfounded to actually find a TV Series that is a wild mixture of Monty Python, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Sex and the City. I so like Sitcoms and Britcoms alot, but that one really takes the cake. How to put it....: Its the first show where I actually feel guilty sometimes while laughing my ass off.

Its centered about a rich woman, her best friend and her daughter. The mother and her firend take ALOT of drugs and the poor daughter has to suffer from their emotional distance. Its really really hard to describe and I would strongly advise you NOT to start with the pilot.

You just have to know that "Eddie" and "Patsy" are best friends, "Patsy" hates "Ediie´s" daughter VERY MUCH.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolutely_Fabulous

This is a good episode to start with:

http://watchseries.eu/episode/absolutely_fabulous_s6_e1-135531.html

Dont try to really understand anything or the characters, just get "in the mood", then you might want to continue with older episodes. You can find the rest here:

http://watchseries.eu/serie/absolutely_fabulous

Warning: The pilot of the series might be either a bit boring OR very very disturbing. I like to warn people that it might remind you of things you dont want to be reminded (drunken parents and so on).

Go and search for "Absolutely fabulous" or "Ab Fab" or "Patsy and Eddie" in Youtube ("Absolutely Fabulous Roseanne" gets you to a crossover scene with the US show)..... some scenes are so crazy ^^ They constantly drink, smoke ciggarrettes ("fags", its UK ^^) and weed, Patsy is very often coked out of her head and pills and other things are a steady part of their diet (Patsy hasnt eaten since 1978).

Its very very funny but also you always feel a bit sorry for Eddie´s daughter. She is "rich", yes, but always neglected, forgotten and just "dead weight"

Great show! Jennifer Saunders writes such great plays... its really... fabulous ^^

Have fun bro!

Grobi

• Like 1

High Grobi,

Nice show! They played it here a couple a times when I was little and then some rewinds couple a years ago probably. It played rather late in the evening when nothing else was on so it was fun to watch, but not really cracking me up. Just cousy fun serie to watch before bedtime.

But I must admit they are some funny personalities, the blonde friend Patsy esspecialy makes me curl a smile on my face!

Iff I recommend you a serie: check out 'Psychoville' & 'League of Gentlemen'. I've been told about it from the guy at the growshop I go too. It is very weird humour. I think it's a hate it or love it kinda humour. But the acting and characters are so funny! I LOVE IT! :D

@topic: Good luck bending and making it fit ! Those stems look very strong though!

Greetings!

• Like 1

Hey Lexi!

I will check out Psychoville ASAP, never heard of it ^^ Thanks for the hint.... this stupid Sommer hiatus really sucks as I dont watch any telly. I only watch shows via Internet and thus Iam always fucked during summer when all the shows take a break. ^^ I think it will still be about a month when the new show start.

I love Southpark, The Cleveland Show, Futurama, Mythbusters, Big Bang Theory, Dr. Who, American Dad, Family Guy,.... and many more. Sadly the Simpsons really started too loose their touch recently and I hope the new shows will be better ^^

Also I like the Daily Show with John Stewart, Conan O´Brian and Colbert Report.

Absolutely Fabulous (did you watch it in English, with subtitles or voiced over? If youve watched it with voice over than I can only urge you to start again with the original shows. It was running for a very short time on Germany telly and I still remember not really liking it. The German voice over totally killed it. Now that I watch anything in original language it was like a whole new show to me ^^

I just watched the episode where the daughter gives birth to her baby... man THIS WAS PURE EVIL and sooooo much fun....

The daughter sitting there in great labour pains, the rest of the house is argueing, taking drugs, trying to sell the baby or just running arround shouting with no regards to the poor girl waiting for the midwife.

Best scenes:

-The daughter brakes her water on Patsie´s new dress

-Patsy accidentally sells the placenta instead of the newborn

-The mother asking her daugter if she wants "half a Joint" or some "pills with a rabbit on it" against the pains

Here it is, the best (and most evil) episode until now:

http://watchseries.e...5_e5-45665.html

Its just sooooo much mayhem.

Yesterday I woke up my roomate by laughing so hard as Patsy described her urges to do a "vaginal lift" by mentioning that "everything down there is more and more like a saloon door now"....

I also love when Patsy just pulls out various drugs or collagen syringes out of her hair bun.... all the time... . On the episode with Roseanne she even has a pipe to pump out a stomach underneath her dress :)

Or that other great scene, when you see Patsy shooting a massive hunting shotgun whith one hand while having a drink in the other hand and a ciggarette in her mouth...

I totally agree with you: Patsy is an outstanding character ^^ She always makes me smile and in the same time hate her :) . I think this is one of the best things you can do to a character in any play: Make people love AND hate it the same time ^^

Funny fact: The actor of Patsy is the daughter of a Gurkha :) Id neither fuck with her imaginary role ("I! WILL! KILL! YOU!") nor with her in real life :D But she is a very nice person, I just love all the interviews with her that you can watch on the net.

@topic:

Whoooooops!

Came home today and the light was still burning.... but the fan was off. Silly me, I mixed up two cables. The plants had a nice 18/6 ride today instead of a 12/12. No harm done, just one way lost. Pics will follow tomorrow or so!

Have a nice evening my friends! Stay safe everypony!

Grobi

PS: Sorry for Typos. Its late, Iam tired ^^

• Like 1

Hello Grobi !

Is it turn in a low electric consumption with high watt results or not ?

In any case you have very nice leaves dude... now show us the bud please !

Cheers ;)

• Like 1

@hiwattherbalist

Dis one fe you mon!

gallery_3649_3324_317439.jpg

Tomorrow I will snap ALOT!

:)

Have a nice one everypony,

Grobi

My gosh "Ab Fab", you got to be kidding me LOL that is an antique and a half. When it first started on TV it would come on right after Benny Hill. It was the best night of TV viewing that a person could ask for. What happened to TV it used to be worth watching.

• Like 1

I love Southpark, The Cleveland Show, Futurama, Mythbusters, Big Bang Theory, Dr. Who, American Dad, Family Guy,.... and many more. Sadly the Simpsons really started too loose their touch recently and I hope the new shows will be better ^^

Also I like the Daily Show with John Stewart, Conan O´Brian and Colbert Report.

Nice selection of shows. I watched a new one last night that appears that it is going to be a great one too, Brickleberry http://www.comedycentral.com/episodes/s6lvgx/brickleberry-series-premiere-season-1-ep-101#comments

I was laughing so hard my stomach was sore.

You might want to try watching a show named Squidbillies. It takes a little getting used to before you appreciate it.

• Like 1

Yes yes yes, lets gather good shows here. My plant pics are just a good excuse to talk ^^

Brickleberry is great.... SOOO GREAT!

Some "cropped" plants for intermission.

gallery_3649_3324_1034362.jpg

(They were very thirsty and got a really good soup.)

Good Night People,

Growby

PS: Stay fabulous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJlyRv_IGI

Ah yes... they sucked up their soup nicely! The leaves look much better now.

gallery_3649_3324_957978.jpg

Very very very hard day. Iam sooooo pooped. Good thing I watered them yesterday.... need food, a drink, a smoke then a good show and a BED!

Have a nice TGIF everypony!

Growbi

Have fun!

gallery_3649_3324_811562.jpg

Good night everypony!

G

Mwuahaha that Brickleberry cracked me up!

Reminded me a bit of family guy/american dad somehow someway, aswell as the humour as the drawings.

Will be following this one, to bad there is only 1 episode avaible...

@Topic: Looks already better again Grobi, they look nice and happy!

Greetings!

• Like 1

Hey ho Lexi!

I think they feel quite ok ^^

gallery_3649_3324_900707.jpg

They got fed while the forum was down (at least it was down for me) with Root up, Grow up (I forgot the Bloom up lol), some Medical Boost and 1/5th of the Plagron Terra Bloom nutes. The stretching is in full effect but its not very bad.

Have fun people!

Growby

Hello People!

You dont post but click alot ^^. Thats ok for me as this stage is REALLY dull. Also it seems as if the Forum-Youtube-Links wont start for evryone. Nevertheless.... UPDATE! You Ponies will figure the shit out!

Le Pic:

Snapped and deleafed the plants. Ît actually looks smaller than the last update but the lamps just hang higher and the plants have been treated. Away with the big leaves. I need my shoots here! Topping is not an option in the first run ^^

gallery_3649_3324_158870.jpg

Have fun with this Vid, plz somebody tell me if it dannae runs on yer rack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKGbozVRCWA

(This is some DAAAAAAARK Aggrotech. Only for real afficonadoes!)

• Like 1

Hello people!

Finally some news from the tent! All feel well so far, nothing special to report.

Its day 14 in 12/12 and they fed on 15l water, 50ml Medical Boost, 15ml Plagron Terra Bloom (1/5th dosage), Grow Up and Bloom Up. They have been snapped many times and every watering I pick about 2 hands full of leaves. Not too much but just so that the shoots underneath get some light as well.

gallery_3649_3401_983707.jpg

Enjoy ^^

In the course of the next days I will replace the two blue bulbs with red ones to mix the spectrum a bit.

Bye everypony!

Grobi

Hello Grobi I think the change on the lamps is a good call.I'm sure your plants will love it. Your last video does not show up for me :( . I watched the second episode of Brickleberry a few nights ago and it was every bit as good as the first episode.

• Like 1