•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

El Tiberon

Ms Twisters Cookie

I have to do a report on these.

I ate the cookie and within 1 hour later a warmness in the face begins and you feel a weight developing in the neck and shoulders from the muscles relaxing. It is a calm easy feeling coming on softly. This is probably 65/35 head/body. Very nice ride upwards. I hit 50.000 feet about 2 hours later and cruised at altitude until 5 and began coming down softly. I only had a slight lag this morning. Absolutely great cookie.

• Like 2

A good cookie is hard to beat. I make a high cookie for social situations, and a more stoney cookie for my insomnia. Once you get the dosages right, they work really well. When I go out, I'll always carry one in my shirt pocket

They sound great. I want to make some in a few weeks but don't know how. Will someone teach me by pm hint hint :).

Best wishes

twister send me a recipe per pm ...

just text her. great gal, great food.

thank you for sharing, hermano tib.

Maybe Ms Twister could share her recipe with us and not have to PM her. I'd enjoy trying some new baked goods.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I originally found the recipe on this forum and I just tweaked it a bit. Keep it simple, it's not that hard!

This is the recipe I use to make those cookies. Use a Betty Crocker bag of cookie mix, Oatmeal chocolate chip. It asked for 1 stick of butter and 1 egg. After trimming a nice plant or so, I use the very small leaf trim and make sure it is dry. Usually takes a couple of weeks. Then I put the dry trim in a bag and put it in the freezer. Then this is what I do with the frozen trim. It also depends on how many bags of cookies I'm making depending on how much butter I use. Lately, I've only been making 1 bag of cookies at a time and this is my recipe..... 1 large overflowing cup of trim 1 1/2 sticks of butter Melt the butter in a large pan and grind the trim with a food processor. Put the cup of trim in the melted butter. Keep the butter on low, very low, but still bubbling for 1 hour. Strain the butter, it will be very green, to brown in color. No trim is baked in the cookies, Make sure you strain good, cheesecloth works well, but lately I haven't had any so I just use a strainer. Refrigerate the butter and it will set up. You don't want to put hot butter in your cookies. Take the butter out of the frig and set until "soft" or room temp. Then just follow the recipe on the bag. Have fun! Twister

My wife is very lactose intolerant and so I substitute the butter with peanut oil.....works real good too. I also use the Betty Crocker bag mix and substitute the water with vanilla, and of coarse extra chocolate or peanut butter pieces. Its very hard to just eat one, haha

Made these last week using Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip mix. It requires 1/2 cup of butter and one egg, I used 7/16 of a cup of bud butter (made with 3oz of Mad Shack air bud and sugar trim per 1lbs of butter) and 1/2 of one egg to account for the extra butter. They called for 7-9 minutes at 375 but I baked them at 350 for 15 minutes. They turned out very tasty and 2 small cookies put me on my ass. Been eating one every morning it's improved my wellness for sure :)

Thanks for sharing guys..

@Reverend... I like the look of your recipe. They sound like some potent cookies bro!! I'm planning on makin some cookies soon and was just wondering... When you've strained the mix and cooled the butter, how much canna butter do u end up with? Ie: if I put 1llb butter in using your method, how much canna-butter would I get?

It requires 1/2 cup of butter and one egg, I used 7/16 of a cup of bud butter and 1/2 of one egg to account for the extra butter.

And you say you used 7/16 of a cup of butter.. As this is less than half, I assume this is extra and so you add an extra 1/2 of an egg? Or was this a typo? Haha.. Can you clarify these please bro coz am planning on doin some butter soon and also to make some cookies.

Cheers mate.. Lung

Sorry dude, I blame the cookies on that type-o. Should have been just under 3/4 of a cup of butter with less egg. You just want to right consistency but using a touch more butter.

The yield was pretty close, I do strain through cheesecloth but wring the absolute shit out if it lol.

Hahahaha yeah, your cookies do sound pretty potent!..

I just feel like a change from makin hash with the trim and air buds. Seem to get a stronger, longer lasting high when when eatin meds as opposed to smokin..

Peace.. Lung

I had the opprotunity to sample some cookies this weekend that were guaranteed to be from Ms Twisters very own recipe. I have no doubts in my mind that they weren't. I was also told that these cookies were made using the viking bed lock recipe. The first day I ate 1/2 and the day basicly was a waste. I did wake up the next morning ready to go, because I was still wearing the same clothes that I had worn the day before.

Now the second day was a big difference. I could actually motivate after eatting the other 1/2. I got a project completed that I had been avoiding doing for about a year. When you smoke something while under the influence of the butter it feels somewhat similar to a mild acid trip. Driving a vehicle is similar to being in an animated world. Smoking will also cause the appetite to get a little out of hand. I think that was probably about a 4 pound burrito I consumed.

:grinning_respect:

• Like 1

I had the opprotunity to sample some cookies this weekend that were guaranteed to be from Ms Twisters very own recipe. I have no doubts in my mind that they weren't. I was also told that these cookies were made using the viking bed lock recipe. The first day I ate 1/2 and the day basicly was a waste. I did wake up the next morning ready to go, because I was still wearing the same clothes that I had worn the day before.

Now the second day was a big difference. I could actually motivate after eatting the other 1/2. I got a project completed that I had been avoiding doing for about a year. When you smoke something while under the influence of the butter it feels somewhat similar to a mild acid trip. Driving a vehicle is similar to being in an animated world. Smoking will also cause the appetite to get a little out of hand. I think that was probably about a 4 pound burrito I consumed.

:grinning_respect:

haha, pretty sums up this recipe Maverick, I'm itching to make another batch just for the experiences you describe. I find a good day with edibles almost 'resets' me physically and mentally.

Mrs Twist is the queen of the kitchen. :verrygood

'I was still wearing the same clothes that I had worn the day before.'

U were warned for this ... hahahahahahaha.

Full thumbs up for sharing miss twist.

Grdz e$ko,

So I made some canna butter last night using 4 table spoon of my leftover from a previous batch, 3 sticks of unsalted butter and 14g of premium ground AK47 top flowers.

Used 1/2 cup of melted cannabutter opposed to softened which automatically increases the volume used.

I ate 1 small cookie last night at 9:30pm, felt the effects almost immediately. Went to bed buzzing hard at 12am, and woke up at 7am this morning still buzzing my ass off. I smoke between 5-7g daily to help with my arthritis so tolerance wasn't an issue at all.

At one point last night I woke up for a minute because I felt like the bed was vibrating haha. I feel well rested though, which is rare.

I absolutely love medibles.

Cheers,

RM

• Like 1

The big question is Rev,

How did u make butter?

i see that allot of people do it wrong.

Fill soup pot with water for 75%, make it just not boil

add all trimmings u want, from stems to leaves to fanleaves.

Make soup, on soft fire. To hot = wasted.

Let it go for some hours

add bar of baking butter (not breadbutter)

let it all go for some hours

then just sift all that trimmings out with a screen

let the water and butter go in a simple bucket

put that outside or somewhere cool, with a towell on top.

Day after, go and collect your frisbee disk of cannabutter, who will be floating on top.

The wastal water is perfekt for your garden, for cannaplants it can be bit strong.

While the butter cools down, she will go up in the water.

Butter and thc = chemics, they attach.

So the butter filters ALL stuff we want, and separate itself from the water.

I am planning to do a nice topic about this.

I see that many people melt butter and put trimmings in .... what a waste ... i just cant allow that.

The method i just explained u, is how i learned it 20 years ago from the real hippies back then.

They did this with outside plants, trimmings.

So u are warned, iff u do this with indoor trimming, u are going to be pretty wasted.

Since few years, i dont eat it anymore.

Since i slept 3 days, felt it inside me over one week ... from only some homemade spacecake ...

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 6

I was pretty sure that was the standard excepted way to make real cannabutter esko, so yes I made it correctly :)

Since I use actual indoor grown BUD and not trim at all, the need for long cooking isn't required.

One small cookie's buzz lasted a total of 12 solid hours, I would say potency is probably not going to increase and it if would they would become unpleasant.

Cheers,

RM

IMHO the water extraction is by far the best method. IMO it gives you a better extraction and the butter is much stronger. I feel in the end you get more bang for your buck.

Yes, the water method is how I make it too. I use standard size cup cake liners to portion out the butter when done. If filled to 1/4" from the top they hold 1/4 cup. Handy amount for recipe's.

CannabButter can be a multifaceted medicine. I make one version using leaf and trim from harvest that works great for going to sleep. Another made from just bud is good during the day. I have 2 bags of cookies in my freezer, one made from each and as long as I don't mix them up...