•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shedmonster

Critical Kush, Mad Kush, Rocklock, Sharksbreath & Vanilla Kush

Hi, this is my first grow report, we'll see how it goes...

First some strain info

Barney's Farm:

Critical Kush

type: Indica

yield: 750gr/m2

height: 80-90cm

flower time: 55-60 days

harvest time: End September

thc: 25%

cbd: 2.1%

genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

Vanilla Kush

type: indica dominant

yield: 600gr/m2

height: 60-70cm

flower time: 60-65 days

harvest time: end september

thc: 22%

cbd: 1.2%

genetics: kashmir/afghan kush

Breeder's Choice:

Mad Kush

Type: Indica

Flowering time: 8-9 weeks

Harvest: up to 550 gram/m2(indoor)

Taste: Dark kush and coffee smell

Effect:Very stoned but with hints of high

Flowers: Extreme dense nuggets

THC: Percentage up to 22%

DNA Genetics:

Rocklock

Warlock x Rockstar

80% Indica : 20% Sativa

Flowering Time: 8 Weeks

Yield: 500-600g/m2

Sharksbreath

Great White Shark x Jamaican Lambsbread

80% Indica : 20% Sativa

Flowering Time: 9 Weeks

Yield: 500-600g/m2

Not much to look at.....gallery_7363_3333_1006627.jpg

Next update when seeds are above ground.

Have a good one

:j - SM

Greets

Nice start. I'm running sharksbreath atm but mine has term a few nanners. Watch for it if its the fem version. I hope you have a good grow with those nice strains

Good vybez, doc

Ohhh boy!

This will be an interesting one!

I know the Vanilla Kush and have to say that it was not what I had expected. Its a "kush" fer shure but I found the taste sub par to the description. I also thought it not to be that "kushy" as the Heri or Anesthesia. More "kushy" (in effect) than the Jack Berry.

I wouldnt grow the VK again, but only due to the taste and stronger alternatives. The plant itself behaved VERY nicely. You will get plants with few shoots but the shoot thnat get light will grow strong. Smaller shoots will get lost hard. and should recieve only a short "trial time" before cutting them. The Colas will be nice and dense, the plant will be dark green the whole time and should not be use as an indicator plant... the leaves will take A LONG TIME before showing N deficites.

I had NO Hermies on the VK. She had less yield than Red Dragon, more yield than LSD but a longer flowering time.

The critical Kush is almost too good to be true in the description. It will be an honor to hear your jugdement alongside the Mad Kush. I think Barneys Farm is ok... but I will never test anything "sativaish" from them again. The Tangerine Dream and G13Haze have been let downs. The LSD on the other hand was crazy good. I bet one could find a 7 weeker with few seeds.

Hi Y'all!

Thanks for stopping by, and thank you for the welcoming words.

Don't know where to begin, GF left with the baby for a while, the cat's run away, and I accidentally broke one of the Sharksbreath seedlings.

gallery_7363_3333_228693.jpg

So today was a sad day, however this is about the grow.

More than half of the seeds have popped the soil. I think that some wont make it, things have been moving slow, so I put a heating cable underneath the propagator yesterday. The spongepots seemed to stay rather wet this time, I hope there's no damping off. Last time I used the spongepots, everything was fine and all seeds germed, but then a mouse came and ate all my seedlings, Grr mice..

Maybe I just have bad luck with the spongepots, we'll see.

Allright rolling one up and sipping some wine.

Lemon Kush

gallery_7363_3333_738740.jpg

Goes good together with

gallery_7363_3333_22228.jpg

Greets

Nice start. I'm running sharksbreath atm but mine has term a few nanners. Watch for it if its the fem version. I hope you have a good grow with those nice strains

Good vybez, doc

Sounds good, Sharksbreath fem is herm prone in my experience, but I am sure you will find a good one!

Thanks for the heads up on SB, yes, it's the feminized version, all the seeds are fem in this grow. I'll just have to look out for those when time comes.

I hope I get a good one too :)

Ohhh boy!

This will be an interesting one!

I know the Vanilla Kush and have to say that it was not what I had expected. Its a "kush" fer shure but I found the taste sub par to the description. I also thought it not to be that "kushy" as the Heri or Anesthesia. More "kushy" (in effect) than the Jack Berry.

I wouldnt grow the VK again, but only due to the taste and stronger alternatives. The plant itself behaved VERY nicely. You will get plants with few shoots but the shoot thnat get light will grow strong. Smaller shoots will get lost hard. and should recieve only a short "trial time" before cutting them. The Colas will be nice and dense, the plant will be dark green the whole time and should not be use as an indicator plant... the leaves will take A LONG TIME before showing N deficites.

I had NO Hermies on the VK. She had less yield than Red Dragon, more yield than LSD but a longer flowering time.

The critical Kush is almost too good to be true in the description. It will be an honor to hear your jugdement alongside the Mad Kush. I think Barneys Farm is ok... but I will never test anything "sativaish" from them again. The Tangerine Dream and G13Haze have been let downs. The LSD on the other hand was crazy good. I bet one could find a 7 weeker with few seeds.

wow the numbers on yeild and thc for the critical kush seem pretty high

Sounds good that she grows nice and I'm sure I'll find some friends who smoke less than I do, that will enjoy her effects.

Maybe I'll try to grow the Vanilla Sky once, hope she'll have a better taste, I'm sure of it.

I haven't got any experience with Barney's yet, I've got 2 LSD and 2 Liberty Haze beans, if some of the seeds are not making it this round I'll pop those to compensate for the lost ones.

Tried Seedsman, KC Brains, Nirvana, CH9 (they died), and some other companies but I had to abandon that grow. KC Brains was best, it was all outdoors.

Now I'm growing WWxBB, Pure AK, Lemon Kush, C99 Hybrid and Iced Grapefruit from Female Seeds; Exodus Cheese from Greenhouse; Eskobar's Chocolate Mix; Mataro Blue from Kannabia: Anesthesia, Herijuana and Jackberry. The last four are in early flowering, the rest are clones.

Also got some ReCon and Cannadential (DNA) and Shit (Mr. Nice) in veg.

Yes the specs for Critical Kush are ridicilous. What can I say?

Been fighthing temperatures lately, but I guess many of us have, nothing else to do than turn the extraction to full speed. The hottest day of the summer the temps reached 37C, the plants survived however.

Let's have a peek into the veg room

gallery_7363_3333_681785.jpg

and the flower room

gallery_7363_3333_400194.jpg

nice selection you got there. look forward to the thread.

what gear , equipment are you gonna use?

Only organics.

Homemade soil mix, I'm getting the full range of sannie's bio stuff one of the days, so it will be a good upgrade and I'm anxious to see how much the plants will enjoy it.

Veg:

- 400W MH magnetic ballast (my timer won't allways turn it on so I have to check every day)

- 4x36W T8 tubes (but the tubes are still on in case I'm not home)

- 125m3/h extraction

- passive intake

- white plastic walls and floor

starting with 0.69L pots for seedlings and repotting to 3.5L pots, plants that need to grow longer go into 5L pots

clones go straight from peat pellets into the larger pots

Flower:

- 3x600W HPS electronic ballasts

- 780m3/h extraction

- passive intake

- mylar walls

All plants grow in 11L pots and are on casters on a concrete floor

Well that must be it for today, this post took me a long time. I'm tired and I want to get more stoned before I go to bed.

Please ask away, it's so nice you're here.

Hope you're all good, and I promise to look at your grows soon... promise :innocent:

...and post