•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

First 2 week bloom

Hiya peep's just a quick question I no also I may have answered my own question but here goes.

I'm currently growing micro style in 1 sq foot space, with another plant in LST. :whistle:

Anyway Ive a sannie's Herijuana in there in a tiny 2 liter pot, now I couldn't be bothered taking her out because what little yield I get from her I will still be grateful for. :innocent:

So Ive let her bloom with the rest.

Ive had to supercropp, and squeeze the main stem ,pinch it and bend it over done this twice. :jump:

I'm thinking of trying it with the stem lower down, if its still hollow, can I do it half way down and tie her back without much disturbance,.

She's taking over but think, she's at the back end of the stretch now, and budding up on the ends.

She smells absolutely great, better than any other herijuana knock off in the past.

I dont care how much I get from her, just so long I get a personal smoke for the first time.

Real dark, hashy, spicy smell can not wait. :dribble:

I'd hate to let her go I need to do what I can to let her finish till the end.

GreetZ Bodderas.

You'd be amazed at the kind of abuse the plants can take, and still produce for you, when it comes to bending the stems.

The more bending you do on older stems, the greater the risk of a bad break, but if the living vascular tissue of the stem is still intact (the green skin of the stem), it will repair itself. Bend as needed to keep it in its space, and keep it from getting too close to the light.

The light is covered, because its an outdoor HPS Floodlight,!! 70w, so no heat issues its just the thought of it touching the roof of the cabby that puts me off.

This time Ive bent the top colar 3rd, time and gunna tie it with sting so it doesn't purk back up completely.

I was going to do it half way down the plant,???. as the stem is still green there and kind of less hollow, but didn't want to risk it without letting ppl know.

Anyway we shall see thanks for your input.

GreetZ Bodderas.