•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

Opinions on TGA seeds?

Anybody grown any TGA strains? How were they in terms of potency?

There is a big TGA following on rollitup, and there are a few dissenters who don't like the genetics. It's so polarized, with so many opinions, that it's hard to figure out what's real.

TGA genetics rocks, order whatever you want, you will never be disapointed in term of quality and taste, potency will be slim to medium, sometimes big but don't grow TGA variety if you want to make a gram per watt..

The baddest thing about these seeds is the price, definitivly too much for such things.

Last winter I grew dairy queen, Jilly bean and Chernobyl. I was a noob and made them very unhappy and half hermed and had a really low harvest. What I did get was great potency. I reran Jilly bean without mistakes and it was great. I have some vortex and can't wait to try it. Most guys at my local shop swear by his gear.

I have grown Jillybean for the last three years and really like her. She's also one of the stickiest, gooey plants in the garden, tries to grab me every time I walk by.

Vaping on some TGA Plushberry as I type. It's said to be TGA's lesser potent variety and I just woke up from being knocked out by it and I am a heavy and daily smoker. I have also grown out the Vortex and some Querkle is in flower. It's all very good and plants are mostly uniform. Flawless germination rates. Lots of females to choose a keeper from. I would like to grow some more TGA when I run through some other strains for awhile. Like it's been said, even TGA says his plants aren't bred for heavy yielding, but for flavors and buzz (as it should be).

Grown out the Plushberry. Beautiful plants. I pulled 2 females out of a 5 pack. The first was very dense and wreaked of cherry icee. Was very much a knock out. The second girl was not as dense and had more of the "kush" taste. Still sweet tasting though. Definitely pricey....

my urkese cut is the cheese quake. cock on steriods.

jack ripper puts out the od male flower but never pollinated anything,,,, i dot grow jack the ripper. but jack is excellent truely for pain, it numb the side of my face like i was on co, codomol 500/30 but in a better way.

can still feel in the next day.or

urkese would be a great cross with esko cbh seed, as i have a 100 seeds of the cbh lol

cheese quake aka inks urkese cutt

gallery_4007_2275_98836.jpg

jack ripper aka inks lost cut

gallery_4007_2275_96198.jpg

good luck with you selection should be fun,,,, subcool lots of f1 so you never now what you gonna get,,,, am sure you find a keeper.

peace and good vibe ,,, happy grow

ink

I've grown their 3D and space jill...

3d is one of the worth plant i've grown, in a ten pack i found nothing interesting...

Low yield, low buzz, I had no fun growing them...

I have some space jill on the run they actually vegging along with the esko's "chucky bride"

As always esko kill everybody... and you can buy 3 packs of esko gear for the price of a tga pack.

I still have 2 packs of his agent orange, I don't know if i will ever start them....

Now you know what i think about tga.

Cheers.

I've grown their 3D and space jill...

3d is one of the worth plant i've grown, in a ten pack i found nothing interesting...

Low yield, low buzz, I had no fun growing them...

As always esko kill everybody... and you can buy 3 packs of esko gear for the price of a tga pack.

Cheers.

so so true esko prices are fckking great really,,, thats the good thing about sannie and strains released, the price are just great ,,, what i call fair pricing.

I've grown 3D, Deep Purple, Plush Berry, Jilly Bean and now I'm running the Jilly Bean again and some Ace Of Spades.

A bit disappointed with 3D, but Deep Purple is one of my favorite smokes, and Jilly Bean too. I crossed a JB male to Sannie's NYCD F3 and the result is really great, the JB passed good genes to the NYCD.

Plush berry is a very nice strain too, something really special, very good smoke, dank ass pot.

I hope to get an AOS female this run with my last AOS seed, I got 3 males last run and I kept one clone father because of the awesome smell on its stems and leaves, and extreme vigour.

I have querkle and qrazy train seeds in the fridge, I heard good thing about them, as with vortex, JTR, jacks cleaner, qleaner and pandoras box.

TGA seeds are not cheap but not very pricey, TGA strains are not heavy yielders (exepted agent orange maybe), they are always very resinous strains, tasty strains, with great quality of high, and they are bred with a different genepool than most of the strains bred by European breeders and NL breeders. I would say that Subcool is a good breeder, I trust this man, heaven if this TGA is a bit a hype, in particular at french forums.

I agree that Esko's strain are cheaper with awesome quality, but we have a big diversity of genepools thanks to the web, and many good breeders worlwide, so why should we buy all of our seeds from the same breeder? I listen to many styles of music, rock, pop, jazz, folk, blues, reggae, electro... I will never buy all my seeds at the same place :)

Diversity is the word.

plush berry

gallery_3562_2151_134548.jpg

Deep purple (best indica high and taste I ever had, but very low yield)

gallery_3562_2150_172796.jpg

gallery_3562_2462_306545.jpggallery_3562_2466_152208.jpg

gallery_3562_2150_205679.jpg

Third Dimension (disappointed with her taste)

gallery_3562_2466_4311.jpg

Ace of Spade male

gallery_3562_3367_48301.jpg

Ace of Spades (JTR x Black Cherry Soda) at week 4 of 18/6 from seed, my last seed (she is sold out actually), a monster, I need a female!!!

gallery_3562_3367_18081.jpg

a long flowering Jilly Bean pheno, JB is not a stable strain, but I never found a pheno that wasn't interesting

gallery_3562_2150_198387.jpggallery_3562_2150_75477.jpg

• Like 4

I've grown Vortex a number of times, and highly recommend it for sativa lovers. On a 0-10 scale, I'd give it a 7 - 7.5 in potency, depending on slight variations in the phenotype.

I've got a couple of Ace of Spades girls going now. Will report when I know more.

The thing that seems to stand out about many TGA strains is the incredible coating of trichomes. It's something to experience.

I agree with most of the above.

I mainly wanted to try some of their strains for the fruity smells, which have been very good, as described, mostly.

Agent Orange had 2 very Orange smelling females from 5 seeds, which was good enough for me.

Plushberry had 3 VERY different females, only 1 worth keeping, as the other 2 had VERY POOR yields but VERY GOOD smells. :rolleyes2:

Heavy frost on all plants, it seems, is a given.

I think Subcool has a weird philosophy about how he selects his males, which is why all plants have heavy resin, but some plants can have terribly small yields.

Totally all right with Silver surfer and some others, TGA have great strain, certainly not the best yielders, not cheap but not really a swindle (depending where you buy), more expensive than Sannie or E$ko strains, just different... so you have the choice... for me the breeder choice's alterned with some TGA's or others !

p.s: I've just seen their packs have been increased from 60€ to 90€, so it begin to be over hype...

Edited by hiwatt

I think Subcool has a weird philosophy about how he selects his males, which is why all plants have heavy resin, but some plants can have terribly small yields.

What do you think is strange about how he selects his males?

I just meant that it is a different way than how most others choose, i think?

He selects males that don't have much vigor, doesn't he? I can't exactly remember the philosophy though.

Grew Querkle a few years ago,and was very disappointed.Had six plants at the end.Turned it into hash,and that was not to good either,but it was only six.

From all the things I heard,there has got to be some kill in there some where.The freebies I got where very good, so not a total loss.(different person)

Totally all right with Silver surfer and some others, TGA have great strain, certainly not the best yielders, not cheap but not really a swindle (depending where you buy), more expensive than Sannie or E$ko strains, just different... so you have the choice... for me the breeder choice's alterned with some TGA's or others !

p.s: I've just seen their packs have been increased from 60€ to 90€, so it begin to be over hype...

Hemp Depot has all his strains for 57 Euros right now (10 packs). I've had no problem ordering from them to the US. I don't know how well deliveries to Europe arrive.

http://hempdepot.ca/other/aprices.html#tga

Hehe ! Thanks Mister ! So Subcool has moved in Ca or Usa... for leaving the forbidden UK (growth) certainly to sell his gear less expensive than in his land... great to know that. B)

hempdepot has insane buying power, I really don't think many understand how many seeds they sell lol. So if you see cheaper prices there and you usually do, it's because HD has the business to buy large qty and let the customers feel some of that savings as well. The owner is a cool cat, 100% trustworthy.

Sub's philosophy on male selections isn't strange at all, he breeds purely for potency and flavor and does not care about yields but some of his strains yield really...really well. I have a close friend who'd pretty much run his catalog and he swears by the below.

Jilly Bean

Agent Orange

Cheese Quake

The Flav

Cheers

RM

Well Rev, thanks for the oversea info... If you confirm they are legit with their reduced price the TGA seeds become again interesting.

i like sub stufff, and there is respect, i also like the strains, what i have tryed have been good,

i had to do some work to see what was worth keeping on the last run cheese quaake,

this pheno was extreme power up like a rcket and racy shit like drag racer, lol

gallery_4007_2275_10393.jpg

for me sub on the list to check and give a try, if i was disapointed i would tell you but then i had maany smooke report all over the world comfirming good stuff. vito did urkese , and jtr, plus polm, nome did a gumby hash report all sub stuf.

the picture above was the washing machine pheno

see treating yourself issue 36 report on urkese / jtr polm hash ahahaha :likken: :jump: :whistle: