•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

Opinions on TGA seeds?

I had a TGA Dairy Queen male so I chucked some pollen at my Killingfields, Madshack, Sugar Punch and Kolossus. Got a ton of seeds. Fun little project to play with.

The Dairy Queen female smelled like bubblegum. Haven't tried her yet. Ppl grow the shit out go his gear in my area. They seem to like it.

That belongs in private messages, in my opinion.

Thanks for going back on topic.

I agree as that shit has nothing to do with this forum. Totally hot-headed response (why I don't talk to this persona anymore anyway) and a lot left out. Like the part that he wasn't even involved other than he gave the cut to the person I got it from. And just to be clear, I wouldn't enter my toe-nail in the Scammabis Cup.

I cut the mom down, killed the clone that was 10 days in flower. No need to defend myself here because I'm only here to share knowledge and ask no one of nothing.

Subs gear is awesome when someone else grows it. My opinion, but I deserve to express that.

@Rev : So you cutted a clone just after 10 days in flowers because it don't stretch a lot? If so, check your parameters and talk with the grower who send you this cut to know how it works. I could say that I'm shocked with that, because all TGA strains I've growed got a real maxi stretch once putted in 12/12, secondly I'm shocked too that you didnt flowered her to finalize your product.. You only want master plants with big yield? Most important thing is the taste and the power men. And to conclude, don't judge a plant with one cut, for sure you can be surprised if you buy some seeds of it!

lol, I got banned from the weed nerd for asking him why he does not support what he sells. What a total fucking dick. Still going to grow his genetics though. Going to call my first cross "dickweed" in honor of the man himself.

I think you got banned because you write posts like this.

It has nothing to do with this thread, no one brought it up and off you go calling people dicks

If you got bad service, I understand a complaint. What is this?

Why are you buying seeds from someone you don't like, someone who you think is a hypocrite?

This is a private forum... it's like walking into someone else's home - at least show some respect for your host

if you want to have an adult argument, you can do that. This is just trash talk.... why?

Personally I liked watching your grow and most of your posts are cool... but talk like this and you come off as rude to everybody, not just the person you are insulting ( who isn't even in this thread BTW )

Wherever you are, if you're an adult, I would just say: " act like one "

learn to forgive a little and drop it

I'd come in to say that I smoked some Vortex on saturday and I was surprised

I don't know the grower but the friend I got it from told me that usually the nugs look a lot better then what I was smoking

Tasted just okay but it was a strong high, intense in the head and made me excited to do stuff... After a couple hours I was very high and started getting on my girlfriends nerves I was so giggly.

One day when for some reason all the strains I have now are no longer enough, I will pick up a pack of this pixie dusted weed!

• Like 1

I think you got banned because you write posts like this.

It has nothing to do with this thread, no one brought it up and off you go calling people dicks

If you got bad service, I understand a complaint. What is this?

Why are you buying seeds from someone you don't like, someone who you think is a hypocrite?

This is a private forum... it's like walking into someone else's home - at least show some respect for your host

if you want to have an adult argument, you can do that. This is just trash talk.... why?

Personally I liked watching your grow and most of your posts are cool... but talk like this and you come off as rude to everybody, not just the person you are insulting ( who isn't even in this thread BTW )

Wherever you are, if you're an adult, I would just say: " act like one "

learn to forgive a little and drop it

Piss off.

I can understnd why a person who has a gripe might place it in a thread about xyz breeder. Yet, i can also understand it not being so welcomed too lol.

what i don't understand is how one member/adults feels it's cool to tell another how to act.

i felt it was unfair and laughable to say " but talk like this and you come off as rude to everybody " which is the point of this off topic reply.

We go too far off line in trying to mold folks to our way of this or that on any number of issues. by extension it has been creeping into the online life more and more too.

enuff already, if a post isn't outright worthy of being deleted leave the poster alone. if his post is bizarre then let it die a natrural death. smoke a joint and chill and get off the damn censorship type of posts. we need more freedom of speech off & on line not less. less gets us going backward stoners and that isn't good for any of us no matter our personal opinons.

On topic,

tga gear had a definete following regardless of the marketing hype and often overpriced gear. i have stayed away based on the lack of potency across the board from them, as well as lower yields. However, over the last couple of years i have decided to go after some of the TGA gear, cause like many of you have pointed out it's not always about pure power & yield.

i have plush berry already as well as qleaner too. i plan top get agent orange and if i can orange velvet to go with her and maybe a couiple other TGA

strains too. we live & learn and when we do that we often go in difefrent directions that we felt at one point in time would not ever happen.

i was surpirzed to see the props given by one of our grow/breeding masters to Sub cool.

only thing i can say is i recall some time ago that it was said You don't really know what genetics you are really getting with Sub Cool gear, as he ddidn't always tell the truth about it. i can say yeah or neah, but that turned me off to no end when i heard that. yet, today i feel ready to move on and get her done so far as TGA gear is concerned. to thine own self be true gents imho. :wave:

• Like 2

Just checked out some querkle. 3 phenos, all purple with INSANE amounts of frost on them. Skunky fruity smells. Hard to tell if they will smell like berries after cure ( this was just cut) . I was hoping they would have the concord grape smell. Bag appeal is a 10+ , aroma - too soon to tell, but so far quick dried samples of all three are not very potent.. Takes like 6 hits to feel what I normally get from 2 of sannies stuff , or other good smokes. If it turns out to smell & taste crazy good than maybe it would be worth it, but I was expecting a lot more. More of a head high than I was expecting, don't think these are space queen dom either. Good high , just not strong really at all. Will report back after a cure.. The yeild was pretty decent.

UPDATE: Ok the 3 phenos had the same high. The potency seemed to increase a bit after cure. I would say it is medium petency. The high is mostly in the head but is very inica like , super relaxing but you can smoke it in the day time with out messing up the whole day. One of the 3 phenos was a stand out. It was shortest & finished in 8 weeks, & has red leaves at harvest time. The smell is very strong, like a artificial fruity coolaid type smell. The flavor is very sweet & nice.. This plant is definitly worth a run. Not a one hit wonder but a good combination of looks,flavor,high, & taste. Only negative was a lighter yield, but for a nice relaxing stash it is very nice. Takes a while to revege & a bit harder to clone.. Next to try is vortex..

LOL @ this thread.

The only reason why I wont grow TGA is simply because there poly-poly-poly-poly-poly-poly hybrids. For me its just too much going on in the mix.

• Like 1

Fuzz: I understand completely. I often look at TGA wares, and it seems the crosses got way too busy to produce any kind of dependable result. All I can say is that Vortex gives you phenos that are quite similar to each other, and any sativa fan would be missing out by not giving the strain a try.

I'll be finishing two different phenos of Ace of Spades within a couple of weeks. Advanced samples tell me they will not disappoint. I'll probably have a smoke report sometime in January.

All I can say is who the hell sell a pack of 5 regs. I dont support subcool, but his black cherry soda is of intrest to me

I've now grown Vortex (because Subcool said it was his personal head stash lol), Querkle, and Plushberry. Mind you I've only grown out 10 pack of each. The germination rates are outstanding, near %100 and I achieved about %60 female to male ratio. The plants were all strong and beautiful, decked out in loads of crystals with some exotic smells of berries, lemon, citrus, and pine. The bag appeal is great. Yields are low to average. The smoke's buzz itself is also average across the board. I got a wide variety of phenos that were wonderful visitors to my garden, but I am done with TGA and branching out to other breeders' work. I still need to get some Mr. Nice in my grow :-)

Ive done Jilly Bean and Chernobyl, got both free from a promo. Got DQ as well, never popped em though, worried about the potency. But the Jilly bean was nice, and have done it a couple times. The chernobyl is awesome, i had two females, one died in reveg, the other has been revegged about 4 times now. Super frosty and really good smoke, havent gotten a tolerance to it or tired of smoking it yet, been about a year. Wish i had the money to order some JTR and maybe one or two others he has.

Ive done Jilly Bean and Chernobyl, got both free from a promo. Got DQ as well, never popped em though, worried about the potency. But the Jilly bean was nice, and have done it a couple times. The chernobyl is awesome, i had two females, one died in reveg, the other has been revegged about 4 times now. Super frosty and really good smoke, havent gotten a tolerance to it or tired of smoking it yet, been about a year. Wish i had the money to order some JTR and maybe one or two others he has.

i hope that is just for fun and yyou have keeper mom of that one. if not you are smoking to much shit imho :dribble: :jump:

i have thought about chernobyl and jilly bean also, jilly bean cause when u get the right phno i think it's true to the hype, chernobyl based on potency , but also cause i want to see how well it combines...

never thought i would go awy from hardcore potency as my main priority in strain project, oh well i was wrong... :wave:

All I can say is who the hell sell a pack of 5 regs. I dont support subcool, but his black cherry soda is of intrest to me

Does he sell a black cherry soda now? It's a parent of Ace of Spades. To be honest, it's one of the reasons I picked the strain. I was intrigued by a weed with such a name, being a big fan of actual black cherry soda.

I've seen on the Attitude site that 5 packs are available, but I've never ordered from them. The price for TGA stuff is a lot lower at HD, only available in 10 packs.

He does not sell bcs but i would like to try her, due to her colour. I am a fan of purple buds. I also only use sannies, and occasionally the tude for any others, so I only know subcools work and what he offers on that site.

Best vybes

i hope that is just for fun and yyou have keeper mom of that one. if not you are smoking to much shit imho :dribble: :jump:

i have thought about chernobyl and jilly bean also, jilly bean cause when u get the right phno i think it's true to the hype, chernobyl based on potency , but also cause i want to see how well it combines...

never thought i would go awy from hardcore potency as my main priority in strain project, oh well i was wrong... :wave:

I definitely have a mom of the chernobyl, its the frostiest bud I've ever seen. It looks like the chernobyl in the test video of it. The last few times Ive done the chernobyl it's been revegged, this time I'm going to actually keep it a mom. Kinda scared it won't reveg eventually. I agree with the phenos of Jilly bean, most aren't that super, but that's ok because I get tired of having nothing but super potent bud, dont get me wrong I love having it, but sometimes you just wanna smoke a big fat blunt. I like having some lighter smoke to do that with.

That chernobyl isnt a big producer, kinda hard to burn too much of it. Id go through the stash too fast.

I thought I had a female cross of chernobyl and a green killing fields but the KF just kept aborting the seeds. May get it crossed with the purple kf i have. May run that K.O. Kush across the chernobyl if it makes it to me. Ive got a couple Chernobyl x Sour AK that popped about a month ago and are going into flower now.

Update on the querkle. After curing for 3 months or so this stuff has improved even more. I would say the high is more potent now. It is in the upper end for petency. Maybe like a 7 out of 10. For sure it is worth a run. Interesting smells & flavors.

May run that K.O. Kush across the chernobyl if it makes it to me. Ive got a couple Chernobyl x Sour AK that popped about a month ago and are going into flower now.

i just finished running cheese quake and am very satisfied with it. I am going to cross it with ko kush, hould be some outstanding smoke.

Ive run Querkle, Agent Orange , and Third dimension.

I love Querkle, always very frosty great looking purple buds, fruity smoke that is strong enough for me to keep growing. Definitely not a huge yielder, but very nice. Just about every plant will produce sugary purple buds that look awesome and taste great.

The AO is stronger, and yields great. I love the citrus smell and taste. The third dimension was just Ok, I only ran it once and it was good, but not really stand out. I enjoyed the AO and Querkle much more, and they are two of my regulars.

Dependable I would call TGA. As advertised, which is sometimes tough to come by in the seed game.

Snagged a AO x Amnesia Haze from Dr Pentithol. Cannot wait to grow them out. I suspect they will be mind blowing possibly even disturbing.

.....I thought I had a female cross of chernobyl and a green killing fields but the KF just kept aborting the seeds. May get it crossed with the purple kf i have. May run that K.O. Kush across the chernobyl if it makes it to me. Ive got a couple Chernobyl x Sour AK that popped about a month ago and are going into flower now. ......

Please let me know how this cross works out

Oddly enough; I'm planning to cross Chernoble (I call it Cher.. Like the singer) with Killing Fields (as well as Vortex, God/AK47, Blue Rocket and Chuckies Bride). I also plan to cross Vortex with Blue Rocket... but I digress.

I have only been impressed with Subcools plants so far and Escos recommendation just confirms what I had already surmised...

Later folks

I agree that Chucky's Bride would taste yummy with nearly any strain known to us lol. Just like real food, the Cheese makes for a wonderful topping for almost everything save for seafood, which thankfully, I have not tasted a fishy strain.

Peace