•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Musicianized

Serious AK47, Riserva Pravada OG Kush, Purple Marty

Sure I, or we are still watching your progress, happy to see you've continued this growth despite you've got problems after the light changing (but i believe you have understood badly what I've said you... cause I never told to change the bulb, just don't move often the plant from MH side to HPS side to avoid stress)

Very nice growth in any way... I need to read you, after having seen your pictures... ;)

I just put the MH back on for their final weeks of flowering. Hoping it will increase the trichome production although it will be hard to tell because they are already so frosty. Will it make a difference, I don't know but it's worth a shot.

A few notes,

The Purple Marty has a pungent Lemon scent and is the stretchiest plant I've grown to date. Each branch on it is over 36 inches long. It's going to be killer smoke though. Not a real big producer as far as bud size but there are lots of them.

The OGKush hasn't popped any more balls after treating it with reverse. It's not going to be a big yielder at all, I'm sort of disappointed with it really, it has a weird garlic smell.

The AK47 is going to be on my list of favorites I think. I love the smell of each pheno. I've been told the rare cherry pheno of AK47 has pink buds but this one pheno I have smells like cherry candy, Identical to it as a matter of fact. The rest are all a nice fruity smell too. The cherry pheno and one other I have are producing nice monster colas. Another is getting big fat golfball buds on it, and 2 others are nice colas but not as fat as the other.. Definitely 3 different keeper phenos here.

I'm trying to figure out a spot where I can reveg these and start cloning. I'm tight on space and I have to have a locked and enclosed room.

I agree with you on the RP OG Kush. I wasn't super impressed with it. If I get anything from DNA again, it won't have their OG in it, that's for sure. I'm liking the LA Confidential. The AK is lookin sick! :tu :tu

• Like 1

thats some serious frosty colas nice job

Took the Purple Marty down today. Tried out a tester from a few days ago, just dry enough to burn, 2 good bowl hits and I was fried... This will be 1 week cured Christmas smoke. It should be pretty decent even after 1 week.

gallery_4568_3425_328419.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_221875.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_23759.jpg

This is just one bad ass AK47 bud right here, this is the tightest plant of all 6.

gallery_4568_3425_403725.jpg

The end is very near for these girls.. Already at 90%+ cloudy with some scattered amber. Them big thick pistils just keep poppin so I'm letting them get their final push.

gallery_4568_3425_387314.jpg

THe OG is doing well, getting some nice rock hard nugs.

gallery_4568_3425_518997.jpg

• Like 3

I soooooo jealous you found the cherry pheno :yummy: !! it really tastes like cherry-candy and has a killer

stone to it.

Did you use feminized beans for the AK? I'm wondering if there are more cherry pheno's

floating in the feminized gene-pool.?

Great grow and the Marty looks like a great gift for the holidays ( - I got myself some nice

Madonna buds and seeds for the holiday and my new-year's resolution is to BX to the Madonna

one more time, to hopefully remove the hermi tendency ....)

........sry - I got off track - Happy Holidays to ya

Well I've been told it's not really the cherry pheno because it isn't pink. With that said, it still smells like a cherry candy so it's cherry to me lol.

These are the feminized AK's.

Well, being pink isn't part of the cherry pheno so whoever told you that is dead wrong. Mine is lime green, but the palm leaves do turn red near the end.

The fact that you're running seeds produced after 2000 when Simon was raided and lost his breeding stock...that's the indication that it's not the sought after CherryAK.

I wouldn't worry, you're AK looks bomb-assed and that's all the counts at the end of the day.

Peace and happy puffin,

RM

• Like 1

8.75 weeks.. Yellowing up good except for this one... damn think dont want to quit..

Heres the first one down at wk8 Very potent smoke. a good 60% sativa rush with a 40% Indica kick back and relax. I only tried a 3 day dried tester from lower down and it is nice, needs to finish a cure and it will be great.

gallery_4568_3425_559565.jpg

These are starting to look prime.

gallery_4568_3425_351471.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_663441.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_123211.jpg

THis is the green one that wont quit.

gallery_4568_3425_470742.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_123211.jpg

Foxtailing like a mofo.. Pack it on baby! :D

gallery_4568_3425_456445.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_21792.jpg

gallery_4568_3425_289648.jpg