•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Padawan

Free Kush

Here is a pic of the free kush bubba pheno i took at around 45 days

r0w0fd.jpg

21dpr1k.jpgThis pheno yields decent smells great, finishes up in 60 days and gave me almost 25 percent return when makin bho !

I will post some dried bud and bho pics in a bit when the camera charges

Great genetics for free seeds !

Beautiful plant! That does look like it yeilded well for the variety. What kind of smells and flavores do you get from her? How long did you veg that plant in the photos?

And a 25% return ain't to shabby either.

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful plant! That does look like it yeilded well for the variety. What kind of smells and flavores do you get from her? How long did you veg that plant in the photos?

And a 25% return ain't to shabby either.

Thanks for sharing!

Let's see unfortunately i didnt keep many records this grow my dog had been very sick and we just recently lost him but if my cloudy brain can recollect i started the seeds july 1st they went into solo cups under a small t5 from the the propagator then right into 3.96 gallon pots under 1k hps(Didnt have my halides for veg yet) until aug 31st when i switched the light to 12/12. I believe it can do better since i had 4 diff strains goin and a few of those had diff phenos from seed so i was blanket feeding not tailoring a specific feed schedule for each one. I know it will take a higher ppm and more cal mag. I have 6 of each free kush cuts to test this theory soon.

The smell is like bubba kush dipped in turpentine . You get a strong turpentine burn in your nostrils initially with a soapy floral coffee scent in the backdrop, the coffee scent is getting more pronounced as it sits in the jar .This stuff kicked the shit out of my carbon filter.I posted up a pic of the BHO in the hashmaker section instant day ruiner lol

Got this same pheno, bound and topped her for 2 months.

Yielded some insane smoke but she hermi'd around 6 1/2 weeks or so. I had to cut her down fast because I was concerned about catching every nanner...

Got like 4 oz of coffee fuely goodness I was really happy with it even pulled early. No mature seeds found about 45 in the whole plant?

Well done with her enjoy it. Best free beans I've run so far!

You must of vegged it forever to get it that big?

Let's see unfortunately i didnt keep many records this grow my dog had been very sick and we just recently lost him but if my cloudy brain can recollect i started the seeds july 1st they went into solo cups under a small t5 from the the propagator then right into 3.96 gallon pots under 1k hps(Didnt have my halides for veg yet) until aug 31st when i switched the light to 12/12.

I only had 2 germinate of the 5 both ended up female and this was the nicer of the 2 . My only real complaint would be this stuff goes down like a thistle very rough but well worth the buzz. I have a few plants from another run hangin now that i used diff nutes and medium to see how it changes it if at all,hopefully can take some of the harshness out . Basically dropped all the fancy additives and went back to basics so far i'd have to say my skills are not up to taking advantage of them since this run looked much healthier all the way thru without the additives