•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Padawan

Jacks Cleaner 2 AHO

One day i sat doing dabs off the TI when i noticed a fly circling the vile. He made the mistake of landing on it and voila makeshift fly trap!

29ym4i.jpg

• Like 1

Flyhigh

How the smoke on the Ti?

/Vito

Flyhigh

How the smoke on the Ti?

/Vito

To be honest i dont care for alcohol extractions much i tend to prefer butane i made this for a friend who likes to do bottle tokes off cigs and wanted the runnier texture to put it on a pin for wiping on the cig heater it was ok off the nail but nothing like the bubblehash or bho from the same strain it smells and tastes very lemony and hits like a mac truck. The same oil in the pic sent one guy to the hospital with a panic attack sure he was dying poor guy they held him 24 hours and were takin blood and doin tests and he was fine after a cpl hours but wouldnt admit what he had done so had to ride it out he no longer speaks to me and a friend cause we rode him so hard about it lol. I often forget most ppl around here at least dont do dabs let alone dabs the size of choc chips . Whoops ;)

Hell yeah Padawan. Dig your fly trap. Hey how was the smoke from the Jacks Cleaner bud? Heard its got a really great high to it.

LURK

This isnt jacks cleaner the clone cut but jc2 a hybrid tga made just to clarify. As for the buzz that really depends who you talk to lol myself i love it although it is strange in the sense you can go from happy and carefree to wtf was that on a seconds notice. Anyone from the maritimes will get this reference. Like Alexander Keith's " Those who like it like it alot" but those who dont end up in the emergency room in a panic with a fluttering heart lol. Most of my friends wont smoke the oil and a few make sure to half dose their tokes when smoking the bud to avoid the raciness. While a bitch to trim and not an amazing yield it does smell and smoke like a lemony haze dream with a strong solvent/cleaner smell hence the name, kicks like a mule and finishes up in about 9 weeks .