POTW 2012 - now open for votes!

POTW - Can we have your votes please?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. The 8 finalists

• Polochtron - NL#5 x Haze
    • Robogro - Durganchitral
    • Big Sky - querkle
    • Smooth - casey Jones
    • Santero - brimstone (wifi x pestilence)
    • Silver Surfer - Jilly Bean
    • Drip-n-wet - chucky
    • TheSamyBoy - Sugar punch

@txoka.

Rules state mate that you need a post count of 25 to enter the comp.

Let's hope your post count increases before th close of the comp.

Grtz HC :P

hey Fuzz420 - great looking F-13 -- it looks like the same pheno used for his photo that

seedbanks use in his description of the strain(at least on the sites I use)

?Was the F-13 a consistent strain as far as pheno's go?

I grew his GrapeKrush and all the phenos were very similar with subtle differences -

it was and still is the stickiest plant I have ever grown - it was like super-glue

Anyway, sorry to get off track

These are some Amazing Pics and it's great to see everyone here working together on the prize

I'll toss my hat into the ring. Although the competition is severe and I admit my efforts to win are slight, you cannot win if you do not try :)

This is a Jackberry purple pheno at about 3 weeks of flower. 1 gallon pot, 1-2 weeks of veg in a SOG type grow with a lot of other strains. First time growing Jackberry so learning as I go along.

thx

gallery_7973_3495_1805749.jpg

• Like 2

hey Fuzz420 - great looking F-13 -- it looks like the same pheno used for his photo that

seedbanks use in his description of the strain(at least on the sites I use)

?Was the F-13 a consistent strain as far as pheno's go?

I grew his GrapeKrush and all the phenos were very similar with subtle differences -

it was and still is the stickiest plant I have ever grown - it was like super-glue

Anyway, sorry to get off track

These are some Amazing Pics and it's great to see everyone here working together on the prize

I grew out F2's and got 3 pheno's to work with out of 4 females . 2 muant phenos both floral with berry undertones, but one seemed slightly stronger, they look the same so i consider them the same pheno. I go a squat indica type plant, more earthy with a sweet berry floral undertones. Buzz stoney but yet up and clear. Last one was a blueberry pheno, very spear like and stretched like mad. Dense flowers covered in trichs. Wanted to purple under 100*F temps. Buzz was soft but narcotic. Taste was very berry with floral undertones.Each pheno could have been considered a keeper. Yeilds arent he best but quality is second to none.

• Like 1

Thanks Fuzz - that was a great description

4Horseman - that's a frosty lady - what are the genetics on the strain?

thks

Im sorry to bring this bad news but i was informed that

it is not permitted to do any lottery or competition without prior authorization of the forum staff.

and because i dont have permission there wont be any poll so ......

that is not really the case, I asked phuuu to contact hupla and let him handle the poll. But yes, in general: lotteries or competitions, without prior authorization of the forum staff, are not permitted. If we allow one, we would have to allow them all.

Huum, bad news ...

It is easy to understand the reasons but could have been told 17 days ago, is there any pilote in the plane ? :P

So, it is not clear for me, is the competition closed ? Or Hupla take it and continue what people did since 3 weeks ?

members can not make polls, Hupla can. Any topic that results in beautiful pictures is worth maintaining anyways, but I'm sure Hupla will jump in ;)

Ok thx. But i repeat, reasons are yours, nothing to say about that, just the timing (and honestly was a bit surprised you let it roll ;)

So, if my lot is maintain, i will have too a timing problem, after checking my polinnated OpenSSH yesterday, the seeds won't be ready until middle of january, so the winners should have to wait a bit, or have a Bottle of Wine and cheese instead :) (maybe better choice, who knows :P )

med_gallery_992_2746_720553.jpg

• Like 1

<p>Hupla will step up I'm am sure. He loves this shit. He appreciates rewarding folks.

Failing that. Make me a temp staff member ;) ( demote me to a general user immediately the comp ends)

Or Whazzup..... You become grand master poll runner lol

Grtz HC :)

To be fair this is not a lottery..... No one has to pay to enter. The prizes are donated free of charge with no benefit to those who donate apart from a seed bank with less seeds in.No one...no company or whatever gets to promote or advertise themselves here.

LaVieEnRose.

Let the winners wait.............

But I'll take the damn cheese from you ;)

Thanks Fuzz - that was a great description

4Horseman - that's a frosty lady - what are the genetics on the strain?

thks

to some debate (gdp x durban poison x og kush) which is cherry pie

and the GSC is (cherry pie x fire og)

the one i have is the frostier pheno that is more of a blend off all the genes more so than the other fire og leaning pheno. mine also smells of a perfect mix of gdp and fire og

Some one once offered me girl scout cookie......l'm so pissed I couldn't take due to shutting down. Hope you enjoy the smoke as it was one that seriously intrigued me.

Some one once offered me girl scout cookie......l'm so pissed I couldn't take due to shutting down. Hope you enjoy the smoke as it was one that seriously intrigued me.

yeah the only problem with the "girl scout cookies" in general is that there is sooooo many different and reworked cuts out now (the cookies, animal crackers, og cookies, thin mint, cookie monster, etc etc etc) that the original special phenos like this one is harder to find now unless you get it from a good source. cant find this at the clubs or anything like that. ive seen tons of grow reports of the GSC that people got from a club and it turns out nothing like this one. too bad you didnt grab it when you had the chance though to see what you could have got.

yeah the only problem with the "girl scout cookies" in general is that there is sooooo many different and reworked cuts out now (the cookies, animal crackers, og cookies, thin mint, cookie monster, etc etc etc) that the original special phenos like this one is harder to find now unless you get it from a good source. cant find this at the clubs or anything like that. ive seen tons of grow reports of the GSC that people got from a club and it turns out nothing like this one. too bad you didnt grab it when you had the chance though to see what you could have got.

i paid $50 for an 1/8th of gsc at a local dispensary that has the best meds just to test the hype and see what all the fuss is about. I wasn't impressed. very similar to gdp (which i grew and didn't care for. good taste and look but not good enought high)

gallery_6392_2911_218.jpg

• Like 1

I have never seen GSC cookies in real life but the picture of the one above does look greatly inferior to some of the pictures at icmag....

Not meaning to put that picture down, but there are some pictures of insanely frosted looking GSC.

I have never seen GSC cookies in real life but the picture of the one above does look greatly inferior to some of the pictures at icmag....

Not meaning to put that picture down, but there are some pictures of insanely frosted looking GSC.

no worries mate. this was from my first grow and yeah it wasn't that great. i bought the clone from a local dispensary and it was a lot better than the same gdp buds they sold me. that's the reason i decided that i would rather produce than consume.

the gsc i bought from the same place. maybe you had a better cut/grower, but i didn't like it. maybe i'm missing out but i'm kind of done with other peoples clones unless i know them. no need wasting my time with bs genetics in today's day and age. rock on y'all

Good research can land you some amazing genetics out in the bean market. That's why I love Sannies, you get a thorough description clearly written by a quality grower with journals to back up claims.

• Like 1

@lavieenrose

that wine and cheese looks spectacular ... please pass it over here, mate *lol*

and yes, no statement is better than an indefinitive one ... or perhaps an instant

resolution to the "problem" before shutting down community effort to have some

innocent fun.

*hahaha*

i mean, ...

it is a little akward/weird to wait right after all have their paperhats

on and are ready to party and then turn on the lights and just say:

"the party is off, btw ... or maybe not?" :)

We are still waiting for Hupla if he join the party

I believe that if hupla wont get in time whazzup will help us sort that out

:whistle: