•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bazz F

Sannie & e$kob@r in the mix

:icecream: :showoff: :jump: :popcorn: :punk: :grinning_respect:

these have to do for now, since i have no "likes" left this time around.

wonderfull job, bazz. these aome really are FAT buds so far. i wish you

all the best for the finish.

many greetings,

SAN

thesamboy, thanx ;) Indeed, they just keep pumping out new hairs. That's why I put them in full dark for the last 60 hours, it made a difference but not much. I'm not worried about the yield either. Still got 1 bean left, I'm considering it my 'precious' now ;)

Roodni, indeed a lot of nice sized buds! But genetics also play a big part in this run for sure. About super skills, nah haha. I'm just doing my thing, in the future I'm hoping to upgrade some stuff (like a new bulb lol). What does your KF smell like? After a few weeks in jars, a rich fruity cream blend comes out, nothing compared to the green pheno I got.

Lexn, Don't worry, I'll spoil you with enough dry shots the next time ;)

Santereo, thanks bro. Everything went well till the end, except for 1 bud that was on the one in the front. She got mold in her, so I had to harvest that bud and clean it up. Sp I already had some Chocolate Berry to smoke last night :icecream: Very exclusive taste, and the effect was well balanced (more high than stoned, which is fine by me at the moment, to be honest I'm getting a bit tired of that couchlock effect)

So they just got the chop after 107 days flower (not 107 days 12/12, because the last couple of weeks they got 9/15):

The one in the front:

gallery_1563_1377_666486.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_859824.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_1914217.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_814357.jpg

The one that was in the back:

gallery_1563_1377_1686262.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_2039331.jpg

So now the drying can begin, which takes place in the same tent so I'm on hold for now. Next round will be another '1-plant grow', again with S5 ;)

Next update with weight and dry budshots!

:wave:

• Like 4

Hey BAZZ I still got one CB bean :whistle:

Them budZ are Killer sunshine B) .

U just keep on getting better as time goes by, how are the KF smell coming through with the curing,??

Is there still some petrol, rosey/gardania, or more fruity cream with a hint of spice,?.

I have the beanZ, but just dont think I have the patience ,I need anti anxiety buzz, some phenotypes do that without amber ;)

Guess its just finding the right one's I guess.

A very impressive show, report back on the re-veggy KF, time will tell, all the best.

GreetZ Bodderas.

'You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day'

And i gave em all to u.

Very realistic report, everything is there like it should be.

Very smart that reduced the light hours the last two weeks, i also do that often in my smoke rooms.

For energy saving i even pull the plug the last two days before harvest, but never with seedmaking.

Systematic reduction of the light hours is taboo for most, but it is reality and it works.

The top of the buds from chocoberry will keep on flowering, whatever u do. It will stay wild hairy.

To judge the right ripeness level u have to watch around 75% of the plants height.

I am curious what u mean with exclusive smoke. Hard to describe?

Good luck with your next grow.

Grdz e$ko,

Haha well it looks super! ;)

I'm not very good at describing smells but I think she smells like an intensely sugary sweet, a bit like bubblegum, with some fruity hints :P

She's only 4.5 weeks into flower now though so it'll probably change a bit.

Enjoy the buds, cheers!

out of likes as well *hahaha* ... but man, i love what you did with them CBs :)

talking about a huge yield, eh? this is awesome *woot*

Thanx everyone for the kind words!

@Bodderas, the purple Kf is getting better and better in the smell and taste department. The green one has that spicyness to it, but also some Jack in it. About the reveg KF, I took 2 cuttings today too see if 1) I still got the skills lol 2) they root well.

@ esko, thanks for your likes ;) About the light hours, I think you can remember El Andy's report on the CB's, that's where I found the way to do it. Indeed, the top of the buds just kept on going, while the lower regions were going amber. Yes, I'm having a hard time identifying both smell and taste. But I like them both, you can see some budshots below.

Is the Chocolate Berry coming back in stock esko? Because these girl have impressed me big time ;)

@ Roodni, with your eyes closed you wouldn't identify this as cannabis would you :icecream:

@ Santero, huge yield..... ;)

Oke last Sunday I finally got the chance to trim everything. Unfortunately the humidity was low during drying, so after 2 weeks of drying the buds were crispy dry. So as far as weight goes.....

The Chocolate Berry that was in the front:

gallery_1563_1377_1065628.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_180795.jpg

The one that was in the back:

gallery_1563_1377_845084.jpg

gallery_1563_1377_1025070.jpg

Both smell and taste different, the ones on the top make me numb as hell, seriously. The effect is intense, watching TV or playing a game makes me go 'uhhh wtf is going on?!?'

But I like both, the ones below have a more high than body, but can still be very trippy just like her sister.

Oke, results for this run:

Purple/pink Killing Fields 25 grams (this girl was left with around 25-30% of her buds due to the revegging, so around 70-75 % was harvested)

Green Killing Fields 44 grams

Front Chocolate Berry 81 grams (keep in mind that I had to cut down 2 big buds because of mold, around 14 grams total. Around half was infected, the other half was smokable).

Back Chocolate Berry 120,5 grams (this girl wasn't infected with mold whatsoever)

So totally this run brought me well over 270 grams :dribble:

I have to say that esko's CB has played a big role in this result. I think she would do great in scrog, her growth potential is ideal for scrog or LST. But this run has also proven me that you don't need high end gear for good results. I mean, I've been using the reflector since my first micro-run (Anesthesia 150W half-pipe scrog), and the 250W bulb already made it through 6 runs.

Thanks everyone for following this thread, I hope I've inspired some folks.

Next run will be 1 S5 again, she's already in the DR90 in veg till I got some money to buy some soil and a new bulb.

Till then :yummy:

• Like 4

That's a very nice yield with old gear! wow!

Looks like you got it all dialed in! Nice job!

Enjoy your stash Bazz F!

The buds look so tasty! I can imagine they pack a punch, crystal galore :)

Glad I still got some beans left :P

Greetings!

You rite about high end gear prices etc,.

Hell and KISS Keeping It Simple Silly method all important for those who think spending top dollars will always be better.

Knowlagde is the key and power to sucsess and you got both kid.

What a wonderful thread to read , and nice dank ass rockets.

GreetZ Bodderas.

I want to taste that chocolate bud, it looks nice. 120 grams on the one is big, good grow Bazz!

Great results, u have indeed a good yield.

Its unsure when they will be back in stock cause i am making other females right now.

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 1