•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Misterdirt

*Electric* sativas?

I'm a fan of many kinds of weed, and high-intensity, racy, heart-pounding, paranoia-inducing sativas are among my favorites. The only one I've ever grown myself was Reeferman's Willie Nelson, but it was an 18 week flower period before an amber trich appeared. Not only that, I only have two seeds left, and I'm guessing they're no longer viable (I've had them 5 years, and for two of those years, they weren't refrigerated.) I can't dedicate the grow room space for that kind of thing right now.

A recent post by Scone of Ark mentions that Blue Hammer and Jack Hammer have this quality. Both have shorter flowering times than WN, so I may have to grab one of these. But I'm wondering if others know of any other electric strains available in seed form? If so, please post, and describe the buzz.

It seems like strains that include Nepalese sativas in their backgrounds have this effect. What else is out there?

Willies the only straight sativa I have grown too, but I'm also very interested in electric sativas. Cannabiogen has a few strains that I've heard are very electric and not too long of flowering times. Of those you should check out Destroyer, Orient Express, and Golden Tiger. Golden Tiger has Malawi Gold in it which is supposed to be fun. I also hear good things about Satori and 8 Mile High from Mandala. Supposed to be very clear and up with shorter flowering times.. Reeferman has a new site that might have some stuff your interested in.http://medicinalmarijuanaseedssales.co.uk/. He's got alot of kush hybrids now which is strange but he might have something your interested in. Dr Greenthumb has Jazz which is Oaxacan x iranian indica. If I were you though, I'd wait and pick up Escobars Mexican crosses. They are supposed to be in the shop this month I believe. Cant wait. I smoked alot of Mexican schwag when I was younger and it was the funnest trippiest stuff I ever smoked. Anyway sorry I dont have more hands on with sativas. I live in kush heaven but I'm way more interested in sativas. Good luck on your search and I hope you find something super electric with a reasonable flowering time. Take care.

Lurk

• Like 1

my first sannies experience was with Jackhammer -- I liked it --by far my favorite in terms of long term buz that you can keep doing your deal.

I liked it so much getting ready to pop a couple of Blue Hammer and Holy Princesses.

• Like 1

If you're looking for an "agressive-limit-paranoid weed", i can advice the Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbread from USC. I haven't smoke such a "nervous" weed since a long time. I'm teaching computer things, i remember a course under ColJam influence, my poor students never have been in such pressure ... :P

I do love a lot the effect, but there is time for, like there is circumtances for such wine, booze, food etc etc :)

But, need your grow space ready to be monopolized 20 weeks :)

• Like 1

I would recommend two strains: 2046 from Medical seeds and Dr. grinspoon from Barney´s farm.

this is the strongest sativa weed I have smoked in my hole life. I am proud that I grew this 100% sativa strain to full bloom in 105 days and four weeks vegg, which could be three or less but I wanted a solid start. This plant would have reached two meters without bending and had the longest top chola I have ever grown . It was a good yielder and a light feeder. The buzz is outstanding. You are higher than the other times and "higher" means skyhigh above. There are waves rolling through your hole body making you never forget that you´d smoked some. While toking you get instantly high and often some sweating appears because the onset of the rush is so intense and paranoia... a friend of mine had to leave the metro because it was all too much for him. This strain supposed to have between 20 and 25 % Thc and was mesured above 20 %. Bloomtime up to 120 days.

Dr. grinspoon

Dr. grinspoon can only be grown in places wth high heights. I am sure when you start this one 12/12 it reaches 130 to 160 cm easily.

Mine were 225cm at the end of 14 weeks bloom. It is a low yielder. You don´t get buds as usual but solo calyxes on small stems or tiny fluffy clusters of calyx that look like bud but are more airy. The final product looks sparse and poor, but when you see it in a coffeehop or on other occasion - grab it. THis is the shit: total cerebral buzz flushing through your head and body. You can feel the strong power of this old heirloom. Electric weed is for me.: clearhead buzz bodysensations included, heartbeat increased awake, motivated and able to communicate when nessecary. Reality is bended hearing is better and visual effects common Dr. grinspoon is like this

I would also recommend lemon thai , but it is out of stock. Lemon Thai is not electric it is electronic.

smile

LD: Thanks, I'll look into those. I'm probably done with RM for a while though. That WN was really fantastic, but I think he lost his old stock.

If you like racy weed then I strongly suggest SugarPunch... I would also suggest to quit looking for amber and harvest at 90% milky and you'll get the most out of your raciness...

Sugarpunch is definitely on the list to try sometime. I had no idea it was a racy/electric strain, though. I know what you mean about harvesting early, but I'm looking for strains that are genetically programmed to electrocute me when they're ripened to maturity.

If you're looking for an "agressive-limit-paranoid weed", i can advice the Colombian Gold x Jamaican Lambsbread from USC. I haven't smoke such a "nervous" weed since a long time. I'm teaching computer things, i remember a course under ColJam influence, my poor students never have been in such pressure ... :P

I do love a lot the effect, but there is time for, like there is circumtances for such wine, booze, food etc etc :)

But, need your grow space ready to be monopolized 20 weeks :)

I was debating about getting that strain. It is a long time, though. The story is hilarious. When I was a teaching assistant in my grad school days, I showed up heavily buzzed one day. Back then, we used those overhead projectors with transparencies. Anyway, I went through a 15 minute pre-lab lecture, putting one transparent slide up after another, without looking at the screen. There were no questions during the whole time. On the very last slide, I turned to look at the screen and it was so out of focus, that you could not read anything on it -- just a big blur. Up until that point, I was maintaining well. When I saw the blurry slide, and realized they ALL must have been blurry, I laughed so hard I nearly puked.

Smilestyle: I will definitely look into these. I think I might have seen pictures of Dr. Grinspoon, or something similar. It was as you describe, and it was called "heirloom."

I like a wide variety of weed. Maybe the only ones I don't care for are non-couchlock indicas. (If it's an indica, knock me the fuck out, dammit!). But I've been missing a real speedster.

Guest UfoDisclosure

Hi Mistedirt

I suggest you have a look at these 2 grow journals.

Herbalizor and l33t from the UK tried MNS Neville's Haze

http://www.mrnice.nl...illes-haze.html

If you grow it, they both say the key for this strain and most purest sativas is a very high RH and very low EC (less than 1.0 in peak blooming)

I hope you'll like the thread, there're 24 pages :)

:wave:

UD

"Well heres a little pre pre pre smoke report.

I decided to nip a nug off on day 75. I took a lower bud. And today after 4 days in the loft it was dry.

Super hazy smell. Peppery.

The smoke is really smooth and burns to white ash. Every toke delivers a blow that you can really feel. With in four tokes my head is slightly spinning, vision all fucked up, a suprising heavy body stone.

It has taken me about 2 hours to finish a 0.4 g spliff, and writing this is really hard. I am incredably high, head is really clear and my body is completely relaxed. After about a third of the spliff, all i could handle was two tokes at time.

Man this stuff is simply awesom."

"heirloom" is nothing special. It stands for a plant that is used since a long time for a special purpose. "Skunk No1" supposed to be a cannabis heirloom.

smile

Sounds obvious but Electric Haze from BCSC which is selected NL#5 x Haze is exactly what it's called..Electric. One of the coolest strains I get to smoke on a regular basis.

Let me reactivate this thread^^

The most electric strain ive grown was propably Hawaiian Snow from GHS

its some really potent stuff, it smells just like franco describes it in the grow video and it made me paranoid every time i smoked it hehe hehe

Sugar Punch is nice indeed, especially the smell is great, but i think its more cloudy/confusing than the HS and is more like "let me chill a bit".

SP is strong, no question, but the effect is different than HS.

Im growin 2 Power Plants from Spliff Seeds right now, one is more sativa like and the other one is shorter and more compact but both have a subtle fresh smell.

I smoked a test bud from the sativa PP and it looks like its a happy mellow up high sativa type of smoke, but lets see what the finished plants will be like.

Hemp

I'm going to see if Holy Princess or Pineapple Fields fills the bill for my winter grow. And if they don't, I'll just have to suffer. Pity me.

I'm a fan of many kinds of weed, and high-intensity, racy, heart-pounding, paranoia-inducing sativas are among my favorites.

Without any doubt, look to the Columbian lines. But, you know it, 18+++ weeks is often the minimum to trip with a weed :)

I don't remember you to report a grow of a wild sativa, did you grow some MrD ?

I have not grown a long flowering sativa since the 18 week Willie Nelson. I can't dedicate the space for such a long flowering plant and still have enough of a harvest to last us all year. It's the unfortunate fact.

I think Esko might be working on some Columbian strains, or soon will be. If he can cut the flower time a few weeks, I'm in. The best I can stretch a flower time is 13 - 14 weeks, until I can expand.

I am over four months of flowering my col jam and it is hard to stay faithful. My gf is always saying wtf is wrong with that thing, it is not forming buds... well she may not know what a bud really is, and it is forming buds, but it isn't a big swelling blue dream bud, it is a weird looking thing that is all white. I cut off a small branch today near the bottom and I am sort of quick drying it (it is on a piece of electronics that is hot and has a fan blowing. I just want to get a taste to help us keep the faith.

• Like 2

It does me good to hear growers say the long, long running stuff takes some guts to just stick with it. I have struggles with normal stuff; keeping my pecker tongs off it. I'll not try anything like that until I have a big stash of skunk weed.

I did a pretty big order from the Hemp Depot over two years ago, and I guess Kali Mist will be my first big trial when / if the time comes.

The thing is, I'm almost 50 years old, and to be realistic, there is only so much time. :(

I'd like to grow some Sannies Jack before I die, too. I just have to try SSH also.

I surely wish I lived out in the country; I would be growing all of it outside, in my natural element, right now.

• Like 1

The thing is, I'm almost 50 years old, and to be realistic, there is only so much time. :( I'd like to grow some Sannies Jack before I die, too. I just have to try SSH also..

So am i with the same metaphysical questions - So may things to do, so short life ... :(

Hi Mistedirt I suggest you have a look at these 2 grow journals. Herbalizor and l33t from the UK tried MNS Neville's Haze http://www.mrnice.nl...illes-haze.html If you grow it, they both say the key for this strain and most purest sativas is a very high RH and very low EC (less than 1.0 in peak blooming) I hope you'll like the thread, there're 24 pages :) :wave: UD "Well heres a little pre pre pre smoke report. I decided to nip a nug off on day 75. I took a lower bud. And today after 4 days in the loft it was dry. Super hazy smell. Peppery. The smoke is really smooth and burns to white ash. Every toke delivers a blow that you can really feel. With in four tokes my head is slightly spinning, vision all fucked up, a suprising heavy body stone. It has taken me about 2 hours to finish a 0.4 g spliff, and writing this is really hard. I am incredably high, head is really clear and my body is completely relaxed. After about a third of the spliff, all i could handle was two tokes at time. Man this stuff is simply awesom."

I do like also Neville Haze, i grew it twice. And they have the same conclusion than me with my own experience of long flowering girls, i already told that in my Coljam and SSH topic, you should stand in a smale scale, never more Ec 1,2, never less 1,0 :) And don't forget those girls needs definitely big lights to succeed. (600W is a minimum)

Hi Mistedirt

I suggest you have a look at these 2 grow journals.

Herbalizor and l33t from the UK tried MNS Neville's Haze

http://www.mrnice.nl...illes-haze.html

If you grow it, they both say the key for this strain and most purest sativas is a very high RH and very low EC (less than 1.0 in peak blooming)

I hope you'll like the thread, there're 24 pages :)

:wave:

UD

"Well heres a little pre pre pre smoke report.

I decided to nip a nug off on day 75. I took a lower bud. And today after 4 days in the loft it was dry.

Super hazy smell. Peppery.

The smoke is really smooth and burns to white ash. Every toke delivers a blow that you can really feel. With in four tokes my head is slightly spinning, vision all fucked up, a suprising heavy body stone.

It has taken me about 2 hours to finish a 0.4 g spliff, and writing this is really hard. I am incredably high, head is really clear and my body is completely relaxed. After about a third of the spliff, all i could handle was two tokes at time.

Man this stuff is simply awesom."

I read that journal, I skipped a few pages, but I did read it. It looks to be ripe at about 100+ days with rather nice looking buds. Although it takes 3 months to flower, the buds still have a thickness to them that i find curious for a pure sativa.

I am growing the Colombian Jamaican Lambsbread and it is 4 months now and the buds look nothing like the Haze.

Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago. It is a bigger and fatter, but this is basically what it looks like. A pure wild ass sativa pain in the ass. Such a pain in the ass that I am making seeds and crosses of it. gallery_7799_3931_1080581.jpg .

Willie Nelson, said by the breeder to be a cross between Vietnamese Blackseed and a Nepalese sativa, had buds like nuggets ranging in size from 1 to 3 cm diameter. They ran all along the stems. No tails at all.

I was abstaining from weed when I grew her, and she was the only plant I had never tried. So I sneaked a bud at 16 weeks. I did one hit and thought it was pretty nice. There was another hit ready to go, so I smoked that, too. For the next half hour, it felt like I had ODed on meth or something. A truly scary situation. I just had to keep reminding myself: no one has ever died from this.

Later, when I got used to smoking weed again, it was just a great, ceilingless soaring daytime high.

It isn't the same strain anymore. Last I heard, what's available today is a 9 week strain.

I have two seeds left, but age might have done them in. I'll attempt to germ them next spring.