•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GreenAngel

My first Herijuana grow

Hello all! With some of my plants nearing harvest, I can now share part of it with everyone. Any feedback and comments on how to improve my skills are gladly appreciated. Thanks Sannie for the great seeds. Everyone I share with gives me compliments and I have to pass them onto the people who deserve the credit, the breeders who preserve and create new medical creations.

More pics will come with time, so please bear with me, and my turtle slow progress with computers lol.

heri 021

The Herijuana is a fairly easy plant to grow. This particular pheno could stretch some, so I trained it to be a small bush with vine clips, stakes, and I am now beginning to learn the Screen-of-green technique with some fantastic results. I will definitely continue to grow Herijuana-based genetics for some time to come, as my patients demand the pain relief properties. More pics to come.

Potency: Indica dominant/ Nightime use. 8.5-9/10

Smell: Coffee and hash

Taste: Afgani/hashy

Harvested at 67-70 days for amber trichome

Yield: each plant varies a few grams but generally I get around 2 to 2.5 ounces. I know I could pull way more out of em too :-)

• Like 2

My luck finding this. Just germed some Heri crosses. Read Heri will go 18ft in California! Not in my tent though!

Like to hear what you think when it's cropped and tried..........

I grew it outside in northern ca this past summer. I highly doubt that if you planted 100 of them that more than a couple would get that big. They tend to go short and fat. Now killing fields, that's a strain that could possibly get to 18 feet. GreenAngel, with the heri you grew out, what would you say the potency is on a scale of 1 to ten, 1 is crap, ten is fire.

Hiya guys! My herijuana left untopped could stretch quite a bit, so much that one top would not do, but two tops is perfect. I am learning to Scrog, which is how Herijuana branches would support more bud with the extra support of a grid. I also have some Extrema which likes to grow the exact same way as the Heri.

I have never done outdoor but I am close enough to Cali that I might do a couple next year outside.

As far as potency of Herijuana, it's one of the best strains for pain relief, overall bad mood days, or to knock you out cold. Also, the longer you let her go, the more lethargic the medicine will make you. I would give Herijuana an 8.5-9/10. I'm now growing through a lot of the Heri crosses and when the actual Heri is back in stock, I will get more so I can find an even better mom than I have now :-)

All but my one LA Confindential is a Sannie's plant and they all look like as good as smoke if not better than the Herijuana.

• Like 1

:-) Everyone who has tried has been pleasantly surprised by the power. My patients demand it for their back pain. The only thing really lacking is taste but I can sacrifice that at the end of the day lol. The yield wasn't as bad as I was expecting; from my reading it is a very low yield, but not so. Yields are good with enough light and space.

It was the strength I was more interested in - so that's good news thanks.

On the strength/taste thing - that's why I went for crosses with strains I like for taste.

Hoping for a tasty pheno with the Heri strength.