•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Grobi

17x Mad Kush, 2 pots of my own seeds - 600W, Light Mix, HeSi nutes

Hello my friends!

This will be the last grow before spring and summer starts. It has to last so I will try to give my best. Let me show you arround.

gallery_3649_3518_650383.jpg

The plants have been prevegged in 4L/1gal pots for two weeks. Light Mix all the way. I used 2x 2x75W Tneons. As 3 Mad Kush didnt germinate (my fault) I used two of the empty pots and just sowed a handfull of my own seeds. Its a wild mix between Anesthesia (mother) and C99xChronic, Herijuhana and Jackberry (I think), As I used two C99C males there could be more of those.

So far the plants got the usuall stuff. Root and Growth stims (Ecolizer), pH6,5 and ComCat. When I repotted them into the 10L/2,5gal pots today I watered them with Supervit, ComCat, Sannies Bacto and the other stims. I plan to let them root through the pots for 2 weeks, then 9 weeks of 12/12.

I will use FishMix, Hesi BC. Hesi PP, Bloomstim (Ecolizer) and molasses.

Thats it for today. :)

Have a nice evening everypony.

Grobi

• Like 2

Thx alot Lurk!

Hey ho friends! 3 days later and I watered the plants again. Just like last time but with 1ml/l FishMix and 1ml/L AlgaMic.

gallery_3649_3518_156744.jpg

For the readers of my last (somewhat failed) report in the Micro/Fluo section: The main colas of 3 Extrema, 2 Mad Shack, 3 Critical+ and one Manala Bomb Auto:

gallery_3649_3518_851161.jpg

The top is Extrema, the bottom is Manala Bomb Automatic, to the right is Channel+ and to the left the Mad Shack.

Have fun with the update! See you soon y´all.

Grobi

• Like 1

Tach Grobi Your little ones looking vital & lush ...nice start!!

you gonna have a good run with them,i´d say :tu

• Like 1

2 days after the feeding.

gallery_3649_3518_587943.jpg

Thank you all!

Grobi

Good to see a mad kush grow as i'll be planting some of those very soon. So I'll be keeping an eye on this thread..Looking nice and healthy so far mate. Hope all goes well and thanks for sharing.

Peace.. Lung

• Like 1

Again 2 days have passed. I just checked the pots and they are still very heavy. After keeping the plants very "dry" in the first weeks of veg to get maximum roots I now try and keep the pot a bit wetter. I want the maximum out of the FishMix and Bacto and think they both need sufficient humidity in the medium to work. So far Iam very pleased with this strategy.

I still have not raised the lamp as I hung it 60cm (600W MH) above the canopy a week before. The plants can now grow "into" the lamp until 45cm distance. This way they get used to the heat very nicely and I get quite dense internodes without much hassle. The 24/0 cycle also helps with this strategy.

I also noticed that the Mad Kush is quite smelly for a plant in veg. Do not grow this stuff without a scrubber (or a very safe place) in any stage of her life but seedlings.

Here are the girls (my seeds took the early FishMix very nicely, this stuff is really really great on LightMix):

gallery_3649_3518_617722.jpg

As you may notice, the space between the plants is almost filled. Iam currently thinking about to start 12/12 next Sunday, not Sunday in a week. Anyone wanna weigh in on this?

Thx to Iron Lung, I hope my Grow gets super boring due to no problems :) That would be nice :D

Have fun everypony,

Grobi

• Like 1

Thx to Iron Lung, I hope my Grow gets super boring due to no problems :) That would be nice :D

Haha.. I'm sure you won't have any problems their mate :D Your girls are looking beautiful and healthy.. Hope mine look like that!

Can I ask, do you use co2 enrichment? Coz they seem to be growing SUPER fast! ..

Thanks again.

Keep up the good work!

Peace.. Lung

• Like 1

Thx Lurk! ^^

Iron: I dont use extra CO2 but I sleep in the same room. Maybe thats the CO2 kick :)

Iam currently thinking about to start 12/12 next Sunday, not Sunday in a week. Anyone wanna weigh in on this?

Yeah i'd say go for it.. Be interesting to see how much more they grow during the first couple weeks of 12/12.

Can you see any difference between plants at all? In terms of leaf shape, nodal space etc?

Thanks for the info mate.

Peace.. Lung

• Like 1

I can only tell you what I see. There is many ways to interprete it. Thats what I think:

The last row on top of the pics are the 4 "sativaish" plants. I dunno If they are really different phenos or just have been standing under too little light all the time. If they should be phenos then Id say the Mad Kush has about 2/3rds or more indica phenos and 1/3rd or less sativaish phenos. I will keep an eye on them, expecially when 12/12 starts. They seem to need a "snap".

PS:

YAY for new nutes.

gallery_3649_3518_367413.jpg

Have fun!

I would flip on Sunday. Keep feeding veg nutes for 2 weeks into Flo and transition to the bloom nutes and you will be in SOG heaven.

Keep up the good work. I am interested in seeing so many plants under the 600w. Good growin'

• Like 1

Hi Grobi,

Cute "domesticated" babes, clean setup, they are healthy from toe to top, really good job :)

Time to flower, when plants are touching each other, it is time to go, that is a good rule with homogenous plants who will raise about the same.

Keep the good job on ;)

• Like 1

Hey guys! Thx for the compliments and interest.

I will flip tomorrow evening! Thats for sure now. Just one question: I thought about using the Fish Mix in the first days, too, But: Would you always use it for 2 weeks into flower or rather until all have sexed? I just ask because usually after 10 days I have sexed plants and I originally planed to use the FishMix for 7 days.

What do you readers think? 7 days, 10 days or 14 days of FishMix into 12/12?

A pic will come tomorrow before switching the bulbs. One last nice pic with blue light. ^^

Hey guys! Thx for the compliments and interest.

I will flip tomorrow evening! Thats for sure now. Just one question: I thought about using the Fish Mix in the first days, too, But: Would you always use it for 2 weeks into flower or rather until all have sexed? I just ask because usually after 10 days I have sexed plants and I originally planed to use the FishMix for 7 days.

What do you readers think? 7 days, 10 days or 14 days of FishMix into 12/12?

A pic will come tomorrow before switching the bulbs. One last nice pic with blue light. ^^

Hey grobi.. Yeah I'd say keep with the fish mix until they start "actually" flowering, after what I call the "fast veg" period.. Probably after 10-14 days with this strain..

Just my two cents worth..

Happy growing mate, look forward to seeing your pics :)

Peace.. Lung

• Like 1

Your input has just been absorbed. Resistance is fertile!

gallery_3649_3518_168441.jpg

Heavy foilage is heavy!

The first night of 12/12 is over. Good morning my sweeties!

gallery_3649_3518_784520.jpg

PS: I use a 600W HPS Green Power by Philips.

Looking good mate.. Thanks for the frequent updates too man, much appreciated. Like la vie said, you can see the difference already..

Keep em coming bro!

Peace.. Lung

• Like 1

Thank you all guys! Alot!

First of all:

I watered the plants yesterday and they got (alongside SuperVit, Grow Up, Bloom Up and AttaXL I have left (I will use the TopMax after bloom week 2)) the follwowing nutes:

1ml/L FishMix

1ml/L HeSi Bloom Complex

Iam trying to copy the BioBizz schedule but with HeSi BC instead of BB Bloom. Also I will try to keep my pots a bit more moist as I start to think that some of my last problems were simply connected from well fed but a tad to dry soil. So the plan is to water tomorrow again with the same nutes, then let the pots drink for 3 or 4 days. I guess thats more comfy for the soil life.

I want to use this combo until the plants have sexed and /or stopped stretching. Then I will resume to 100% HeSi.

Ok, enough chit chat, here comes the update.

First, last update again (its on the last page in my seetings so I repost it for comparability):

From this:

gallery_3649_3518_784520.jpg

To that:

gallery_3649_3518_863963.jpg

I hope you have as much fun comparing the plants as I do. Iam really pleased with the Mad Kush vigor. Theese are some of the fattest, broadest leaves I ever had. They like their food and they like the big watts.

Iam 100% pleased so far with the quality of the Mad Kush genetics!

I wish you a nice time, updates might come in daily over the holidays :)

Grobi

PS:

@Lurk Daddy

Hey your avatar.... innit that guy who took one different drug each day and painted a selfportrait while being high?

Thats right Grobi. My avatar is the shroomin portrait if you couldnt already tell. He really captured the ecstatic state of a good fun trip. Goofy pic for sure but I think its cool. Wish more people would do high art. With the right drugs of course.

Your plants look very healthy and vigorous. Great genetics for sure. I left a few Mad Kush up outdoors to see if they would grow back next year. Dont want to let go of them. They were awesome plants to grow and they yielded a bunch of very kushy bud. Hope they stay in the shop where they belong.

• Like 1

Hi friend,

If you follow the Brand schedules, use max half or 2/3rd of doses, one plain water/enzyme each 3 watering Grobi . Or start inscreasing by 1/4th each week and decrease by 1/4th when reach the 5th week ;)

• Like 1

Oh ja! *lechz* auf so nen Scheiß steh ich ^^

Ok, let´s go, let´s all have fun!

My avatar is the shroomin portrait if you couldnt already tell. He really captured the ecstatic state of a good fun trip.

I remember looking at all pics in a row. It was great. I think the "lighter fluid" pic really got me :D

They were awesome plants to grow and they yielded a bunch of very kushy bud.

I will try to show their potential, Sir!

If you follow the Brand schedules, use max half or 2/3rd of doses, one plain water/enzyme each 3 watering Grobi . Or start inscreasing by 1/4th each week and decrease by 1/4th when reach the 5th week ;)

Here is the BB Schedule:

BIOBIZZ-Schedule.jpg

I use 1ml/L FishMix instead of 2 ml/L BB Grow and 1ml/L HeSi BC instead of 1ml/L BB Bloom.... I ´fink that should so it. I will let em have 1 flush of stim only after they have all sexed. I currently just dont want to miss the last point of getting N in the system.

BroHoof to all!

Grobi

EDIT:

Of course I use 1ml FishMix instead of 2ml Grow and 1ml BC for 1ml Bloom regarding the schedule.