•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

DogsOnLeads

Pics of your pets

I think humans in general are scum, (present company excluded) and animals are the last bastion of true innocence and decency.

• Like 3

She came to our house with a big wound on the side of her neck. After 2 days of cleaning the wound, my Wife notice something peaking out of her sore,it was a bot fly!

Had to take her to the doc to have it pulled out.

They all have different personalities and are ajoy to our family :)

This dude love his herbs most sweet fruity sativa`s and no this is no joke.

gallery_1018_2502_189691.jpg

@ Vito LMAO i was just waiting for your contribution to this thread...too funny...byt the way,your cat should be introduced to Santero's Santera,they'd be a match in heaven!but maybe your cat freaks out other cats with this electric sativa gaze?

Last Sunday we did have a party with Wietforum users.

A lot of smoke + vapo.

I was thinking poor cat so i give the cat upstairs a nice spot in a room.

Before i was down the cat already enjoy downstairs so yes i think the cat likes it.

But must be here own will.

BTW when i put a sweet smelling sativa in the vulcano the cat always jump on the table and spin next to the vulcano.

The cat is 16 right now.

/Vito

Nippie and bigbubba I love your dogs.. Thanks for sharing. I would like to ask you Nippie, what breed is your dog? It looks like a miniature bear or something.. Lol.. Cool dog man!

Peace.. Lung

Our cat passed earlier this year.

Sorry to hear what age?

Some more shot of the steaming cat.

gallery_1018_2502_466991.jpg

gallery_1018_2502_72302.jpg

gallery_1018_2502_282793.jpg

gallery_1018_2502_435890.jpg

/Vito

santera is in love with vito's cat ...

(they need to meet ... like their parents ;))

these are all so nice pics of you poochies, mates.

i like it a lot.

@nippie

my deepest condolences also ... to us, it would be like a family-member is lost :(

@ Nippie

verry cute one ,if they would stay this smal ,i´d have one too

...what Dog it is,Caucasian Sheepdog?

She's a Keeshond. My wife researched it for a long time and found her. I'm embarrassed as to how much I paid for her as her pedigree is extremely good......but the breeds great with kids and families and she fits right in....except the normal puppy things.

I can say the worse part about her is trying to trim. She thinks it's funny to play tug-of-war with plants and always rolls around in trim which is a bear to get out of her coat.

We lost our cat earlier this year when he was hit by a car. I knew something was wrong when he didn't come home at night. The next morning I found him on the way to work. Worst part about that is my kids. He used to sleep with them every night and we made up a story that he was getting married and starting a kitty family. Our kids are still young and I didn't wish to expose them to the truth of what happened. What's sad is our cat always wore tags with our information but the people that hit him either didn't stop, or didn't want to call us and inform us what happened...you would think out of common decency, you would inform the owners if that happened because we live in a very friendly community

@ saxo, I would be scared that spider would get out at night and be on me while I was sleeping. I hear they make great pets, but those are still scary as hell :)

Sorry for your loss. it´s hard to loose a beloved pet,especially for kids....

i got her since 10 years. one time she escaped and it took me dry days to find her :whistling

.....but it´s a sweety, the only one needs to fear of, is it´s prey .....

gallery_1237_719_138122.jpg

• Like 1

thank you, yes it was hard, I've always been a cat type of person, but we have had a few dogs too.

Our Puppy should only get 30-40 lbs (13.5-18 kgs)

My wife is now on a mission to find a caucasian shepherd because you peeked her interest in them.

BTW, that is a really cool photo above

@santero

The cat say hi back to santera

• Like 1

Hey guys, sorry forgot to say I also like and appreciate the other pictures of your cats.. Don't want anyone to think I'm some kind of cat "hater" lol.. Although I prefer dogs, cats are still cool B-)

Love the spider as well.. I've never owned one but I guess I would have one..

Also, sorry to hear about your loss mate. Its hard to believe someone would just drive off like that without letting you know what happened.. Some people eh?!

Anywayz.. Thanks again for sharing. Really enjoy your pics.

Peace.. Lung